All Comments on 'What They Always Wanted'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OH WOW!!!!

Jack...I LOVED this piece! It was very hot, and also very well-written... careful attention to detail!

Way to write Jack!!! elise

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT FUCK STORY..but

please knock the daughter up with daddy's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
us to

jack your story wasc just great. i loved it. it so happens i am now in a relation with my daughter. she is also 43 like in your story. it is super relationship. so jack please keep up the very good work thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Please Continue to Pregnancy and Millkng Birth

Jack this was a good story Please Continue it with the father Impregnating the Daughter. I Love Pregnant and milking women and Pregnant incest sex too. Please go in to deatil like you have with previous stories. I greatly enjoy your work. keep it up,

PregoFan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

However, Like others who've commented I believe it needs a Ch. 2. It's too good to leave it go at this point. Regardless, Thank You. Ronnie W.

David48David48over 18 years ago
LOL

Jeez! Isn't enough for you people that they have FINALLY gotten together and discovered all this great sex together they had been missing? Now you want Dad to knock up his own daughter. OK...make it twin girls...and let him live to 100 plus and nail and knock up both of them...Hey, I will never be out perved!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story

I agree it needs a chapter two. And I disagree with the incest pregnancy. The child could be born retarded and also the woman is middle age so there's even more a chance that the child will be born retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes,erotic.

The story was decidely erotic in the realm of a situation where they both felt it was their sense of purpose of how they felt.

juanviejojuanviejoover 11 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

I give you 5 stars, amigo.

oldwayneoldwayneover 10 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

I did say outstanding...FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VICE IS NICE BUT INCEST IS BEST

NOTHING BEATS FUCKING YOUR MOTHER - SISTER - AUNT - GRANNY OR DAUGHTER...GO FOR IT.....

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 8 years ago
WOW

Bloody good story. THANKS.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 7 years ago
It is still OUTSTANDING...

and still FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Lucky B . Everything I want myself. my divorced 40 + grown daughter is all I could want in a woman. Beautiful' sexy, clever. I get hard just thinking about her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have always thought that stories about adult mature daughters are very hot. They are very appealing. I could do without the anal, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOVED THIS 5 STARS BUT YOU NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Great story that is right in my wheelhouse with the protagonist being mid-sixties...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 1 year ago

"What They Always Wanted:" - Sixty-four Year Old Widowed, Spry Father, David Jackson and Forty-two Year Mother of Two Sons, Twice Divorced Daughter, Mary Beth (nee Jackson).

Writer 'jack_straw' has written a marvelously well characterized and dialogued story of an older, widowed father and his (twice) divorced daughter. It is absolutely a love story personified, that has been covertly held in abeyance by father and daughter for more than a couple decades.

This is NOT a criticism!!! I'm a devout, profound fan of incest impregnation of the female partner. It the writer/author does not wish to write nor condone impregnation of his/her story characters, that's quite alright. However, the writer/author should make known of any birth control protection, if any and/or no protection at all. When there is sex between the male and female sexes there is always the probability of a pregnancy happening; females have been known to have normal children into their sixties, without any harm to the mother or child(ren). It is NOT a criticism, but it is an important observation.....and a expectation of many readers.

The theme and presentation of this story has an excellent flow of words, comprehension and reading-ease. The story has a lot of adult romance elements, making the story very palatable and enticing. I'm glad that Father Dave and Daughter Mary Beth have, after several decades, made it known that are committed to being lifetime mates, partners and lovers. Their love story makes a reader's body dance and sing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous