All Comments on 'What Time Do You Get Off?'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
important story

This is an important story in understanding subsequent events surrounding the main characters of Danny and Charmaine. Those readers who deride the character of Charmaine as "just a slut" completely fail to understand her character and psychological makeup. To do so requires reading prior events in this epic drama, and What Time Do You Get Off (parts one and two) is one of those prior stories vital to understanding the character of Charmaine, and all that follows. In this story we see that Danny is no innocent victim of Charmaine's failures, but is in someways the more guilty of the two. The developing intrigue of relationships and all the emotions and turmoil that go with them are a fascinating read in this exceptional epic novella. Five Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES