All Comments on 'What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 01'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The same old tired formula

How many times can you play a broken record? Your stories all have the same theme and are not even original anymore. They're not even interesting and only serve to highlight how unimaginative you are. Try something else that doesn't involve pain, emotional distress, Cuckolding, humiliation or homewrecking by idiot morons who only think with their loins instead of their brains. It truly is boring and your ratings show it. I challenge you to write something different. For inspiration, I suggest reading the works of beachbum1958, wordsinthedust, mindsmirror, texasrefugee, DGHhear, mustang07, xarth and a few others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
For once.

For once play this out different. In this story you make it a point that the father is scared from his childhood. You have repeatedly made the mother admit she doesn't love the father. The impression is that the mother has never worked always being a stay at home mom. If she was truly bored and looking for fulfillment she could have started a career. Since the father has been the provider for all these years and from impressions done a good job, so the disrespect that the daughter wishes to force on the father shows just how much love she has for him. If you are insistent let the daughters plan play out once to have the husband leave. He loves them both even thou in my opinion they don't deserve it so he doesn't have to go with the scorched earth exit. Just let him leave. It has the added benefit to force the mother and daughter to support themselves, which opens up your whole porn website idea. Hell the daughter can even pimp out the mother for that matter. You could have them express either joy or regret that they drove the father away. It would even open up for a spin off story about the father's life after his departure, which would be a nice change from you daughter/mother treating father like shit story lines. Your stories are well written, which makes me believe you could rise to the challenge. You just need to make the effort not to be so predictable.

maedhros21maedhros21over 8 years agoAuthor
reply

Hey guys and girls,

Just to show that I do read comments and when they aren't full of hate and vitriol actually consider what the commenter has to say I would like to address the two on this story so far.

I am very sorry if you feel that all my stories are redundant, even though I'm only in my second story line I think its a bit harsh to use the term redundant. I write for pleasure, my own and hopefully some others. I have always found the idea of mother daughter incest to be extremely erotic and so that's what I enjoy writing about. As far as the cuckolding aspect of the stories it is a result of a recent fascination with the idea. That fascination was spurred on by some of the writers here on Literotica predominantly xleglover. I find the idea that someone can love another person so much that they are willing to give up exclusive rights to their partner a compelling idea.

I do not get into the true extremes of cuckolding and will never sissify the men in my stories like some of the other writers on this subject like to do. I will explore humiliation but with both parties understanding and consent on that subject. However when humiliation is introduced there is always the risk of one character going to far as I explore in the first part of the next chapter I am writing.

So this being said the things my two story lines share in common are mother daughter incest and cuckolding of a husband/father. That in my eyes is where the similarity ends. The two Mother's in the stories are worlds apart in their lifestyles and the way they eventually become involved with their daughters is totally different.

In my first storyline Jen takes Jenny on as a lover as a tool to play the game with her husband. It is done with the complete intention of cuckolding her husband and for a while Jesse even participates whole heartedly. If you made it to the end of that story you will know that Mike walks away with his balls and respect restored through the extreme efforts of his daughter.

In this story the mother's interest in her daughter has nothing to do with her desire to cuckold her husband. Instead it is a blossoming of a desire that both women have felt for some time and the cuckolding of Jack is a side effect. He hasn't even been openly cuckolded at this point in the story. Trish's story is different of course but I think that her parents relationship will be a key in allowing Donna and Katie to explore their desires.

The setting for the two stories is very different and the trajectory of where the relationships will go in this story is different. Yes there will be mother daughter incest and cuckolding going on but the characters here will be experiencing it differently than the one's in my previous story.

So if all this being said you still feel that I am rehashing the same thing all I can say is I am sorry but our perspectives differ on the subject. I would hate to have you suffer through my repetitive fantasies but I won't change the view I have for my characters to make other's happy. I will keep toiling away for the few who do seem to enjoy my writing and hope that they at least can see the differences in the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
reply to your reply

You said Mike walks away with his "balls" back, but I beg to differ. If I remember the story correctly the daughter came to the conclusion that there wasn't room for the father anymore. To keep her father from rightfully hating her and her mother she devised a plan to force her father to leave or submit to horrible things. Sure she pawned him off on another woman to make herself feel better, but even then you heavely implied that the other woman wouldn't be faithful to the father. You even implied that the daughter/mother would someday have a sexual encounter with the other woman. Seems like you setup a endless cycle that enables the daughter and mother to continue ruining the fathers life. What happens when they decide the want the other woman also? Repeat of before embarress him until he has enough and leaves then pawn him off again?

KorianderKorianderover 8 years ago
In defense

Maedhros,

I really shouldn't comment, as I haven't read your new story yet. I was just curious about it's reception and so I looked at the comments.

Although I commend you for taking the time to respond and explain yourself, you didn't need to, as I think both first comments were rather harsh and not objective. They actually didn't deserve an answer.

I for one share your fascination with mother-daughter incest and am glad you're beginning another saga exploring that theme. Knowing your talent to write highly arousing sex scenes, I'm looking forward to reading this.

I'm not so much into the cuckolding stuff, but I don't mind it either. You say you're not taking things to the extreme and so I'm fine with it.

Just do me a little favor: Don't add a character like Scott, or at least don't have him get away so easily again. I'm still somewhat cautious reading your stuff due to the way you ended Jen and Mike.

I have to agree with the previous comment that Mike wasn't the clear winner you wanted to make him out to be. At least not to all readers. It is debatable whether offloading Mike to another woman is a "win-win" Situation for everyone.

What's not debatable is that you made Jesse get knocked up by Scott, just like he told Mike he would. It was the worst humiliation Scott could do to Mike, and you made it happen. So even though you sent Scott to Prison, in the end it feels like he won.

But I'm digressing and this doesn't belong under this story. Keep writing and don't let the haters discourage you. I may comment again when I have actually read this chapter.

Regards,

Koriander

maedhros21maedhros21over 8 years agoAuthor
correction...

Hey korriander

Thank you for your comments and encouragement. There is one thing though that I want correct and maybe it was the way it was written. No way on earth would I have written Jessie getting pregnant by scott. It was supposed to be clear that the baby was the result of the one time she took Mike inside of her. I thought I had hinted enough in earlier chapters but maybe wasn't clear enough. As twisted as it may be perceived I wanted the final step in Mike demonstrating his real virility to be inadvertently knocking Jessie up. There will be no Scott's in this story as I found him to be reprehensible even in xlegs stories. Any cuckolding in this story will be done in a different way with the men being cuckolded still demonstrating some dignity and self worth.

I honestly can't say I understand the desire to be cuckolded but I do find the concept very intriguing. The idea of self sacrifice to such an extreme level is perversely romantic. I do however believe that the ultra humiliation that some couples use is not the same. In my previous story I used the ultra humiliation of mike by first Jeb then Jesse as a tool to make him see how dangerous and unhealthy his desires had become.

In the still ongoing saga written by xleg both mike and jen are still walking the edge of destruction. I don't want my new characters to have that sense of impending disaster so that's why I will try and write the cuckolding aspect from a more gentle aspect allowing the two husband's involved to still maintain their own dignity and respect.

Of course I know there are those who argue that no man can keep his dignity if his wife has other sex partners but I disagree based on what I said earlier about self sacrifice.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am really loving this story!

The stories are long but so worth it. I came 4 times yesterday just reading these! On to part two ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE?????

You have to continue with this epic story of Kattie dominating her submissive slut of a mother and making her do all kinds of devious nasty things to satisfy her lust a d deepen their love as mother and daughter/lovers/partners. Maybe donna is forced to clean the cum out of and eat katies asshole? So many posibilities!!!

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

What nonsense. The father makes his wife and daughter's game public and informs the family, friends and colleagues about their incest, he can even use the Internet and a shit storm breaks out over the wife and daughter, which they will not survive!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You describe Jack's father's sexual relationship with his mother really well. It's like "dementia." It begins gradually and becomes increasingly stronger, to the point of spiritual resignation. It's the same with cuckolds. The mental degeneration of men begins gradually, leading to a complete loss of reality and the belief that what the man is doing is normal! But that's the case with most mental illnesses.

Otherwise I can only join "mattenw". In our state, his wife and daughter even go to prison for at least 5 years because of incest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous