What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Trish was filming them Katie was removing the strap on with the 17 inch fake cock and handing it to her mother. They had needed a few minutes recovery time from the intense fucking she had just given her mom. It had left them both panting and drained so they had just lay on the bed holding each other while Trish took it on herself to go get them all some juice.

Donna gratefully took the glass and drained it in one fell swoop as she did Katie did the same thing with hers. Trish ran back to the kitchen and just grabbed the container and brought it back to refill the glasses.

"Wow who would have ever thought that fucking could be so draining honey, I've never felt this fulfilled or satisfied with your father. Don't get me wrong we had more than a fair number of world rocking times when we were younger but none ever came close to what you've done to me this weekend and just now. The only regret I have is like I said while I was cumming, I wish this thing was real and you could fill me with your seed, but that is a tiny thing." Donna said with a huge smile as she quickly drained a second glass of juice.

"Well I hope you understand mother that it's now my turn so you're going to see how much work went into making you cum like that! I want you to put this thing on and fuck me, just like you wanted it dirty and raunchy tonight so do I! I want you to treat my pussy like it's attached to an insatiable little nymphomaniac and fuck me till I have 4 orgasms, you are not allowed to stop till I cum 4 times understood!" Katie commanded.

Trish was giggling unmercifully at what Katie had just said then blurted out, "Hey sis, your pussy truly is attached to an insatiable little nymphomaniac so why don't you just tell her to fuck you and leave it at that.

Katie gave Trish a playful glare and flipped her the finger in jest. She knew that Trish was right, she was dirty little insatiable nymphomaniac whore and now she was going to teach her mother how to be one too.

Donna blushed and looked down humbly, "Yes Mistress, I will do my best to please you and make sure your pussy cums 4 times.....at least!"

Katie helped her mother step into the harness and strap it tight. Donna moaned immediately as the straps were pulled tight because she now understood what had made Katie cum a little while ago. She had thought her daughter came just from the perversity of fucking her own mother but she knew different now. She felt the little patch of rough material on the inside of the harness and once again let out a little moan.

As Katie positioned herself on her back on the bed she spread her legs as wide as she could. It was a truly lewd and inviting sight to see. Her pussy was almost as moist as Donnas' had been earlier and it was freely weeping juice into the crack of her ass.

Donna was trying to get used to the feel of the harness and the sensation of the fake dangling cock between her legs. Now that she was wearing it the strap on made her feel powerful and aggressive, she wanted to fuck that wide open pussy in front of her. She wanted to see what it was like to have a woman underneath you squirming and begging because you're filling her pussy.

Of course she relished the perversity of what she was about to do and couldn't wait to be able to say, "I fucked my own daughter!"

So she moved forward and looked down into the same eyes she had seen for twenty years. They were the very same eyes that had stared up at her as she nursed as an infant. They had almost the same hunger in them now as they did back then except for different nourishment, not for milk but instead for cock and sexual satisfaction.

"Honey do you think you need any lube....." Donna started to ask.

Katie was trying to be patient and for one brief second she wished her mother was a guy. A guy who didn't give a shit about anything but getting his cock in her pussy.

"Mom don't worry about any fucking lube, just shove that monster in me and fuck me! Fuck me like you saw Scott fuck me last night, don't be gentle just fuck me goddamn it!" Katie said urgently. She reached out and pulled Donna by the straps of the harness until she was in between her legs.

"Yes Mistress, I will fuck you. I'm going to fuck my baby girl Trish; I'm gonna fuck her till she screams!" Donna said with a perverse pride.

"Do it Donna, can't you see she's gagging for it. Take that cock and make her pussy purr, make her wrap those gorgeous legs around you!" Trish encouraged her.

She grabbed the fake cock with both hands and slid the head up and down the slit of her daughter to try and get it wet. She had no experience doing this so she was just going to try and imitate what Katie had done for her.

Katie just reached out and grabbed Donna by the ass and pulled her in, at the same time locking her legs around her mother's lower back.

"OOOOOOOO FUCK YES!!!! OOOOOOO......YES....YES...UGHHH.....UGHHHH......UGHHHHH.....SOOOOO FUCKKKKKINNNGGGG DEEP!" Katie screamed as she pulled Donnas' cock all the way inside in one slow steady motion.

Donna couldn't believe what was happening, she watched as inch after inch filled her daughter's pussy. It was a sight that most mothers are never supposed to see but it was the hottest thing Donna had ever seen in her life. Here was the vagina of her own little girl swallowing seventeen inches of rubberized cock that was attached to her waist effortlessly.

After it bottomed out inside her Katie grabbed Donna by the hips again and growled this time.

"Now slut, fuck me, fuck your Mistress hard and remember 4 fucking orgasms before you stop! Just pull out and push in, get a nice rhythm going and it will all come naturally. Now fuck me slut mom, fuck your slut daughter!" Katie commanded and begged simultaneously.

Donna withdrew the fake cock and as she did she leaned forward and latched onto one of Katie's nipples firmly. She started sucking it voraciously as she pushed the cock all the way back in, she had withdrawn half so almost nine inches slid back in easily.

She withdrew again and this time shoved it all back in quickly causing Katie's pussy to make obscene sucking sounds as she did. She felt her hips starting to do just like Katie had said, getting a rhythm going, in and out. As she started getting a steady rhythm she started picking up the pace. She was now doing just as she had been told to do; she was fucking her daughter's pussy. There was no gentle lovemaking here; there would be plenty of time for that. This was raw fucking, the release of all the pent up desires she had been suppressing for the pussy underneath her.

The first orgasm didn't take long at all on probably her fourth stroke in and just as she sucked Katie's nipple into her mouth her daughter grabbed her head and smashed it to her tit.

"FFFFUUUUUCCKKKK........YES.......CUMMING......ALREADY.......OH SHIT YES....YES....YES..... TRISH....DO YOU SEE THIS......OH SHIT YES...YES....FUCK ME MOMMY...... FUCK THIS DIRTY PUSSY THAT YOU MADE!!!!" Katie was yelling.

Trish was panting with lust sitting once again in her chair trying her best to capture every angle possible of this beautiful obscene act in front of her. As she had done constantly since Katie's confession earlier in the week she allowed her mind to wander and picture her and her mother in the same situation. Thinking of her mother hammering her pussy the same way that Donna was doing almost made her have a spontaneous orgasm.

Donna couldn't believe the stream of images that was flooding through her head as she pounded the pussy of the young woman underneath her. He daughter's whole life was passing through Donnas' eyes as she fucked her. She was remembering every moment that seemed to bring them closer and closer as the years grew. All of those moments had now culminated in this weekend and with her between the legs of her daughter. She may not have been making love to Katie right now but she felt nothing but love for her. She wanted, no she needed to give her what she craved, three more orgasms.

So as Katie rode out the first of her four required orgasms Donna picked up the pace. She wasn't going to give her daughter a moment's recovery time; she wanted the wave that had started in her twenty year old body to crest again soon.

She was now pulling out almost all seventeen inches on each thrust in and out of Katie's sex. She was leaving maybe three inches in each time she pulled back. Then she reached underneath Katie's ass and grabbed her by the cheeks and started pulling her into each forward stroke with her cock. It made each thrust stronger and stronger and because of that Katie was soon shuddering. Donna could feel the tremors in Katie's legs as her hands gripped her buttocks tightly.

The first sign of Katie's impending second orgasm was the spasms that started in those very thighs. Just as she thought the moment was going to hit Donna completely withdrew all seventeen inches of cock and then violently plunged it all the way back in with one smooth stroke!

"UUUUUUUGGHHHHHH........UGHHHHHHH........M....M...MOMMMMYYY...............UGHHHHH.....UGHHH......OOOOOOO......SO..GOOOD.....SO....FUCK....FUCKKKINNG....GOOOD......." Katie was moaning almost incoherently at this point.

Donna knew the rule about not stopping until all four orgasms had been achieved but she wanted to dog fuck her daughter. She wanted to see her gorgeous ass bounce as she fucked in and out of her now well fucked cunt. So she quickly withdrew the fake cock and in one motion tossed her daughter over on her stomach and pulled her up on her knees.

After her second orgasm Katie was putty in Donnas' hands too so she allowed herself to be pulled and positioned anyway her mother wanted.

Donna quickly lined up her cock at Katie's pussy and once again shoved it all the way in on one stroke. The sudden emptiness followed by the extreme feeling of being filled once again had Katie completely off balance. She had never experienced getting fucked like this before and she never wanted it to end. She wanted her mother to fuck her till she passed out and at the rate she was going it might not take much more of that.

Now as she fucked the cock in and out of her daughter not only could she see her daughter's gorgeous ass but she could also reach down and cup her tits as they swayed. She felt her daughter's tits fill her palms and she let each nipple find a space between two fingers. She rubbed those fingers back and forth lightly pinching and pulling on her daughter's large purplish nipples.

Not that she needed any extra sensations to make her feel exquisite but her mother was now manipulating her tits like a pro as she doggy fucked her pussy. All the while she was now throwing her hips violently back towards her mother urging her to go faster and faster.

"Oh baby, you like this don't you, my Mistress is loving the way her slut is fucking her tender young pussy! I promise my Mistress that I will fuck her any time she wants, it's my duty to keep this pussy happy at all times!" Donna was telling Katie.

She kept on telling her daughter how much she loved fucking her and shoving the cock in her cunt when Katie peaked for number three.

"GODDAMN.....MOM... NO...ONE..HAS...EVER....FUCKED....ME .......LIKE....THIS.......OOOOOOOOO......SHIT....YES.....YES....MORE....FUCK ME MORE.......CUMMING AGAIN.....OH GODDAMN YOU SWEET FUCKER YOU......YESSSSS!!!"

Donna was intoxicated by both the power she felt in actually fucking someone and in knowing that her baby girl was screaming out her pleasure from getting fucked by her. She briefly wondered if this was why being a man was seen as being more powerful than a woman by some people and she could understand why. The raw feeling of plunging something attached to your own body into someone else was primal. She knew that she wanted to do a lot more of this in the future and she had a silent hunch that Katie wouldn't object in the least.

She might had given herself over to her daughter's control and declared her to be her mistress but at this moment she was in charge and her mistress couldn't care less. All Katie's focus was on right now was getting to that fourth orgasm, it was a special one for her and she hadn't shared why yet with her mother.

Donna didn't let up for a second even though she was starting to feel the burn in her legs from the nonstop hammering she was laying on Katie's hips. She had a grip on her daughter's hanging tits and was forcefully using them as handles to pull her back and slam her against the invading cock. Katie wasn't objecting at all and probably couldn't even if she wanted. After the third orgasm she had just experienced her words had turned to gibberish and she was just grunting and moaning.

She was in sexual nirvana right now and was being taken their by her own mother. For the briefest of moments she wished that she had been more forceful on her last trip home, they could have started enjoying each other months ago. It didn't matter though because they had gotten together this weekend in a spectacular way and she was never going to let it stop. She didn't care who might try and get in their way, her father included but she was never going to give her lovely mother's body up ever again.

Then Donna could feel it in her own pussy, she was getting her clit worked on with every thrust against Katie's hips and it was now about to pay off. She felt the tingling starting at her inner parts of her cunt and working their way up into her nipples, the last vestiges of the ecstasy magnifying the effects for her.

She felt her thighs start to shake and spasm on one extra powerful lunge into Katie's very well fucked pussy and she let go. Her pussy exploded inside and out for yet another orgasm for her and she once again let out a stream of pussy juice that was soaking the back of Katie's legs and the bed.

"HONEY......MOMMY'S CUMMING.....CUMMING FROM FUCKING YOU BABY......CUMMING FROM FUCKING MY DAUGHTER'S OPEN PUSSY!!" she yelled and pulled Katie tight against her crotch once again burying all 17 inches of plastic cock in her daughter's hole.

That was all it took for Katie to get over the top too, she let go just as the first squirts of Donnas' woman juice exploded out of her pussy onto the backs of her thighs. She had let numerous guys cum on every inch of her body but nothing had ever felt like this, her mother's ejaculate soaking her and their bed.

"UGGHHH......OOOOOOOO.....UGHHHH....UGHHHHHHH.....Y...Y....YESSSSS!!!!! OH GOD YES......CUMMING TOO.....YOU DID IT MOMMY.....YOU DID IT......OH GOD YESSSSSSS!" Katie screamed and then collapsed on top of the bed pulling Donna down with her so she could keep that filled up feeling while she drained the last dregs of her fourth orgasm.

Donna collapsed on top of her daughter and understood not to remove the Rambone from inside her just yet. This had been another chart topping experience for her sexually and they just kept coming. She had one more whole day with Katie and Trish before she had to head back home on Monday. She hoped that Katie wouldn't mind a quieter day for the two of them and Trish. After tonight she was already craving making love to her daughter tomorrow. Tonight had been totally about them fucking each other and it fit perfectly but tomorrow she wanted softer and tender.

She wanted to leave her daughter after this first weekend together by strengthening the emotional bond along with continuing to strengthen their new physical bond. Maybe they could all play in the kitchen tomorrow and make a nice dinner right here in their apartment, just like she used to do with Jack in their early days together.

She felt Katie stir underneath her and she gave her a tiny signal that it was okay to remove the monster from inside her now. She just bumped her hips up slightly and Donna lifter herself off and with a loud pop removed their big toy from inside Katie.

"Ummm honey do you think we need to change the sheets, I mean I think I made quite the mess here?" Donna said as she lay next to her lover.

"No way baby, I want to sleep in your juice tonight, I want to feel it on my body all night long. That was the most amazing fuck I have ever had mommy. DO you want to know why I commanded you to give me four orgasms?" Katie said with a huge smile.

"I have no idea honey but it was amazing giving them to you, you are so sensual and alive to your sexuality. It's an erotic joy watching you and making you cum!" Donna said as she leaned in and gently kissed her daughter.

"You just set the bar mom, no one has ever made me cum four times in one fucking. I've cum lots of times in the course of a night with others but no one has ever been able to make me cum four times without a break! I wanted you to own that record, I wanted you to know that you made my pussy happier than anyone else ever has and that this weekend you've made me the happiest daughter on earth! I love you so much mom and I promise that things are only going to get hotter and better each time we get together!" Katie gushed.

"Ummm I don't know about the two of you sis, but if things get much hotter around the two of you the building will burn down around you! The two of you are the most amazing pair I could imagine, almost as if Donna made you with the sole purpose of being her lover all those years ago!" Trish finally spoke up. Her chair was fairly moist too from her pussy leaking everywhere while watching and filming the two of them for the last hours.

Donna laughed out loud, "Honey I have to agree with Trish, it can't get much hotter than tonight and yesterday for me. I know I'm wrong and it probably will but I'm the happiest mother on earth right and probably the filthiest and most perverted but I love it and I love you with every ounce of my being baby! Right now though I think I'm going to pass out because you've worn this old horny soccer mom out for the night!"

"Yeah me too, you killed me old woman, I mean how could you do this to your own daughter!" Katie laughed.

"Well I can always give you the instant replay if you like, and then you can see exactly how she did it! I'm gonna leave you two love birds and go jill myself a few times more before I sleep! I'll see you both in the morning and please god don't make it too early." Trish said as she got up.

"Hey sis same Sunday rules apply okay, first one up gets the bagels and lox and we can all just laze around her in the morning!" Katie teased.

"Oh shit I guess that means me as usual! Sleep well you two and if you don't sleep try not to keep the building awake anymore. I know that Steve and Cindy from upstairs will be grilling me as usual after your performance tonight!" Trish said with a wave and left.

Katie leaned over to her mom but she was already passed out, so she just lay there thinking about how much their lives had changed in 48 hours. She loved every moment of it and it seemed so had her mother, the only possible cloud on the horizon was her father but if she has her way that will be dealt with a ways down the line. By then she and Donna will be so wrapped up in each other that if might not even matter. She had never ever thought of the possibility of her parents ever splitting up in her whole life, now she found the idea sad but not devastating.

She was hopeful that with reasoning down the line that her dad might see how good this is for his wife and daughter. She hoped that he might learn to accept it as a new part of their family dynamic and embrace it. Maybe even in her highest hopes become an active cuckold for her and Donna, watching while they made love to each other. With that last thought she looked over at the clock, it was 4:30 in the morning and she put her arms around her mother and spooned against her back and fell asleep.

1...67891011