What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had become her daughter's personal slut, slave, lover and whatever else Katie wanted from her. She was going to allow herself to be put on the internet having sex with her daughter as soon as the next weekend and she was making a movie tracing the growth of their newly expanded relationship. She loved everything that was happening and felt the ecstasy washing over her body in waves. She really needed to get fucked, not made love to but totally thrown down and roughly fucked and Katie had promised to do just that.

Before she even realized it the three of them were seated back at the table just I time for Stacie to arrive.

"Oh god, I wish I could get the whole night off and party with the three of you! I bet the walls in your place could tell some wild tales," she said as she reached out to take Trish's hand. As she did Katie stopped her.

"Hey can you show me to the ladies room, I seem to have lost my bearings from the last time we were here!" she asked Stacie with a wink.

Stacie hesitated a bit but she did have a whole hour to party but she still couldn't get wasted. She had to go back to taking drinks again when she got back. She knew about the whole 'show me to the bathroom thing' and had used it numerous times to have some quick sex. In fact she was hoping to show Trish the bathroom before she had to go back to work.

"Sure, sure, sure," she said as she put four more drinks on the table. She had bought them herself because she genuinely seemed to like Katie, Donna and Trish and had hopes for the evening.

As they got in the bathroom Katie turned and got Stacie's attention, "Listen Stacie, I have to clue you in before you get too nuts tonight! You're more than welcome to hang and party with us and dance all you want with Trish but there will be no homerun tonight with her. I need you to understand this because it's important to her. She's still technically a virgin in same sex situations and yes I know that makes it even more irresistible but I'm asking you to please have some honor here. She's already turned on beyond anything she's ever been before and I know that if I took my eye off her you could score in a second!"

"Oh great I get it, you want to save her for you and your mom, well that just selfish. Why don't you just trust her to make up her own mind," Stacie said not able to hide the disappointment in her voice.

Katie laughed loudly, "Oh god how I wish it was true what you just said but it isn't. No in fact I'll tell you why it's important and maybe it will make you hot enough to still want to go out there and give her some fun for the night. I will promise you that she will call you and set up something after she pops her cherry. She's just coming out of herself and I could see in her eyes she likes you, in fact she likes you so much she asked me to protect her from herself tonight. If you play your cards right tonight you could be on your way to some of the wildest times you could imagine. Wouldn't you like to watch me fuck my mother, I mean put a huge strap-on and fuck her pussy till she screamed!"

"Jesus Katie, yeah of course I would, I think it would make me cum just seeing that! So tell me why Trish feels like she needs to keep saving herself?"

Katie just grinned at her, "It's because she wants to have the same kind of relationship with her mom that I have with mine. My mom is going to make it happen for her probably sometime this week or the next but she seems totally confident that Trish will get what she wants. So she decided that she wants her mom to be the first woman she takes on as a lover and my mom and respect that. I can only hope that you can respect that too!"

"Oh my god, please pinch me and make sure I'm awake! You have no idea how long I've harbored a deep, deep fantasy involving a mother and daughter relationship and now to meet all of you guys! Do you promise that I can hang with all of you some time, I mean of course I'll honor her wishes but I would love to have something to look forward to?"

"Stacie if things go as I think they will Trish will be openly as big of a slut as I am and that means she will fuck till her heart's content. She just needs to get past this one hurdle first, so to put your mind at ease....." Katie said while taking the waitress in her arms and imitating what she watched her do with Trish earlier.

Stacie's heart was on overdrive it was beating so rapidly, she kissed Katie like a woman possessed.

As they broke the kiss Stacie stepped back and told her, "I want to be the middle in a mommy daughter sandwich someday!"

"Play your cards right and you might wind up in the middle of two of them!" She giggled.

"So is kissing off limits, what can I do and can't do?" she asked as they headed back to the table.

"Oh no kissing isn't off limits in fact I want you to get her more fired up than she's ever been before. You can touch her too all you want, everywhere except her pussy it's the only thing off limits!" she said happily. She felt relieved now and didn't feel like she had to babysit Trish for the next hour. She was a pretty good judge of character and she was sure Stacie could be trusted.

As they made their way back to the table Katie took the time to really give Stacie the once over physically. She was definitely a little older than her or Trish but probably still in her twenties. She was not even close to the typical type of woman Katie hooked up with but she had a sensuality about her that could allow her to overlook that. Her skin was almost as pale as Trish's and that was saying something because she had the typical redhead alabaster white skin. Of course Trish's skin was populated freely with freckles while Stacie's appeared to be pure white.

Her breasts were slightly smaller than Trish's and if she had to guess she would say they were a 32b. Thanks to the outfit she was wearing though Katie could see that they had that rare slope that was absolutely beautiful. They sloped downward and she didn't have to imagine how big her nipples were because they were pushing right through the fabric of her shirt. They looked meaty and tasty the one part of her physical makeup that Katie loved.

Her lips were kind of thin but after kissing her briefly she knew that didn't matter because Trish hadn't been lying, Stacie was one fine kisser. Her hair was a beautiful pitch black cut in a cute pixie cut. It was the kind of black hair that had a sheen to it but seemed to suck all the light out around it. It was by far the most striking aspect of Stacie's appearance. All in all Katie decided that she definitely wouldn't mind a roll in the hay with her. She had made a semi promise to Stacie that she would get a chance to live out her mother daughter fantasy and she would deliver, it was just a matter of when.

It seemed that everyone wanted a piece of her and Donna especially after they learned the truth about their relationship. She wondered briefly how many people walked around with incest fantasies buried inside their minds afraid to either act on them or confess them. She had yet to meet one person who seemed disgusted or revolted by the idea of her and Donna being lovers, it was just the opposite. Maybe her film could be the catalyst to make a lot of people more comfortable with their own hidden desires.

She briefly fantasized about forming a club for other mother daughter couples that would be willing to expose themselves. She could even call it the mother daughter exchange club and it could be a free swapping between lesbian incestuous couples. All things for the future she mused as her mind turned back to the here and now.

As soon as they got back to the table Stacie took Trish's hand and led her to the dance floor. Katie in turn took her mother's hand and led her up too but it wasn't to the dance floor. She needed to cum and she needed to cum right now.

As they passed by Trish she leaned in briefly and whispered, "Relax and have fun, Stacie is cool and won't push too far. I took care of everything, but you should definitely let her have some liberties, just no pussy at all!"

Trish looked at her best friend and knew that somehow she had gotten her protected. She trusted Katie more than anyone else in the world so she relaxed and let herself be molded to Stacie's body. She loved the feel of the brunette's body up against her own and was letting her own hands wander freely.

She felt so relaxed and warm but at the same time more turned on and horny than she could ever remember. She leaned into Stacie shyly, offering her lips up to her dance partner and then she was being swept up in erotic bliss. She hadn't been lying when she told Stacie that she was one of the best kissers she had ever experienced.

Of course part of it was the ecstasy and the vibrator still working on her pussy but she thought she could feel Stacie's kisses all the way into her clit. She was moaning freely into her partner's mouth and cursing herself at the same time for never having the courage to get this intimate with another woman. Well that hesitation was gone and she knew without a doubt that if she weren't saving herself for Joanna that Stacie would be getting lucky tonight.

She felt Stacie's hand touch her breast lightly and it caused her to stiffen up in her partner's arms.

"Shhhh don't worry my little puppy, your friend explained everything to me. I promise to deliver you into your mommy's hands a virgin. I just want to make you feel on fire, I want to guarantee that you will call me after you fill your fantasy!" she told Trish.

Trish could see the sincerity in Stacie's eyes and couldn't believe that Katie had shared her secret. She wasn't the least bit angry about it because it had obviously had an effect on Stacie that was helping keep her in check. She knew then that she wanted to see Stacie again too, maybe even include her with Joanna. She shivered at the thought of being at the mercy of her mother and Stacie; she wanted to let them both ravish her body. She wanted them both to fuck her till she begged them to stop.

"Thank you, it means the world to me letting my......well letting my mother be my first. I do promise to see you again after tonight and maybe even meet my mom too, would you like that?"

"Oh baby, I would love nothing more than to be involved with you and your mom too! Now relax and enjoy because Aunt Stacie wants to play with some of your luscious body while I can!"

With that she moved her hand right back to Trish's breast but instead of going over the cloth she went under. She cupped Trish's delectable 34b tit in her hand and started working the nipple. She could tell that Trish wasn't the typical redhead who had little eraser nubs for nipples, she was more in line with a Faye Reagan with big puffy nipples. She heard Trish yipping lightly into her shoulder as she twisted and tortured her tit. She wondered if maybe Trish might enjoy a little light pain because she wasn't being very gentle and she felt her squirming and making the same noise she made when she came earlier.

"Can I make you cum baby, do you think I can make you cum without touching your pussy. I can't touch the pussy because that's your mommy's property right now but I would love to make you cum!" she whispered into Trish's ear as the grinded to the music.

"Oh god yes, I love what you are doing to my tits. I love pulling them and pinching them, sometimes I even put them in clothespins while I masturbate!"

Stacie heard the words confirming what she had just thought, this was a blossoming little pain queen in her hands. She loved to play in the world of bondage and she was always a Dom so she wondered just how far Trish's pain fetish would go. Something to explore in the future, maybe in tandem with her mom. She could imagine the two of them punishing Trish for being such a naughty little puppy and it made her own pussy spasm. She wished she could complete the visual by knowing what her mom looked like, then she got an idea.

"Baby, I'm gonna torture your little titties in my hands but I want you to imagine it's your mommy. I want you to imagine it's her and me doing it to you because you've been a bad puppy. I need to know what your mom looks like, picture her in your head and tell me. Tell me as I pull your dirty little nipples and pinch them."

"OH god oh my fucking god....yip! yip! She's so beautiful, her hair is a cross between blonde and brown and it is right down around her shoulders. She has the most gorgeous tits even though I've never seen them naked but they are slightly bigger than mine. Her lips are naturally puffy and just look like they are dying to be kissed over and over again. Oh yes.....yes.....keep pinching...ouch.....oh God yes pull it.....pull my nipple like that! She's tall too, taller than me probably five foot eight or nine. When she walks she just oozes sex appeal and I can't wait to smell her pussy. Does that make me a dirty girl Stacie, does me wanting to smell and lick my mom's pussy a dirty girl!" she asked her new friend.

"Of course it does sweetie, the very dirtiest. That's why you need to be punished properly. Would you like me and your mommy to punish you for being a dirty nasty little girl?" she told her with a wicked smile.

"Only if you promise to make me cum over and over and over again and again and again! I want to be punished and cum, and I want to make you and my mommy cum too, over and over again. I want to be a slut for her and you and let the two of you use me!" Trish chanted. She was in a sexual place she never knew existed. It seems that Stacie had knowingly tapped into something she only barely suspected about herself, the need to be dominated.

"Don't you worry my little pet, after you play with your mommy we'll all meet. Then I'll tell her all about your need to be punished and I'll help teach her just how to do it too if she isn't sure. I love punishing bad little girls like you and I think you're one of the naughtiest I've ever met! Now my bad girl, my bad puppy, I want you to cum for me! I want you to close your eyes and think of me pulling on one nipple and your mommy pulling the other! Cum for me sweetness, let yourself go and cum, now....right now!' Stacie whispered to her as she used both hands to assault Trish's sensitive nipples.

"OOOO YES,,,,YIP....YE...YIP....YIP.....YES.....YES.....CUMMING FOR YOU AND MY ......YIP....YIP.....OOOOOO MY MOMMY...........OOOOOOOOO GOD........STACIE.....CUMMING......CUMMING.......OH GOD YESS.........YIP YIP YIP!!!'' Trish moaned and barked.

Stacie felt like she was in love, the sounds that Trish made were so fucking adorable that she truly did want to treat her like a little puppy. She loved the look of wonder on her face too as she experienced her orgasm, it looked ...... fresh was the only way she could describe it, as if she was just learning to enjoy sex.

While Trish was learning some things about herself sexually on the dance floor Katie was quickly leading her mother to the infamous ladies room. She truly needed to cum and couldn't ever remember being so desperate for an orgasm. It had to a combination of all the sexual situations tonight plus the ecstasy and vibrator. Whatever the reasons she needed an orgasm and her mother was going to deliver it for her.

As she pulled her mother inside Donna tried to go back but Katie stopped her cold.

"Honey I thought we were going to make sure Trish was not going to lose control! We can't leave her alone out there because if she feels anything like I do.....well let's just say I've never been this fucking horny in my life! This ecstasy stuff is amazing and this toy just keeps buzzing my pussy so nicely. I can't wait to get home so you can....." Donna started rambling.

"First of all lover Trish will be fine, I had a nice friendly chat with Stacie and made her understand the situation. She promised to behave herself and only to push Trish just so far. As far as waiting to get home, well neither can I beautiful and that's why we're in here!" Katie told her while pulling her into the empty handicapped stall. It had so much more room for what she needed.

"Oh my god baby are we going to....." Donna giggled and blushed. She had never actually had sex in public before tonight and now she was going to do it for the second time if she understood her daughter.

"Yes mom, we are in fact first off you are, you're going to suck my fucking pussy right now or else I'll scream. You and Trish have both gotten off already tonight and I need to cum right now," she said breathlessly.

She sat on the toilet and spread her legs wide, removing the panties and vibrator that were blocking access to her honey box. She pulled her legs back and smiled lewdly at Donna seeing the look of pure lust on her mother's face as she stared at her daughter's swollen exposed pussy. It was so wet it glistened and shined as if Katie had already cum numerous times while in fact it was dripping with desire.

"Mommy do you see anything you want? Do you see something that I might have for you?" she teased mercilessly. She could have just grabbed Donna by the back of her neck and shoved her face into her wt cunt but she liked to toy with her a bit.

"Oh god yes baby I do, I see the sweetest tastiest pussy in the whole wide world. I want to eat it and lick it and suck it till I make you happy and satisfied. Please baby can I eat your pussy for you right here in this nightclub. I want people to come in here and know I'm sucking your cunt, I want them to go outside and tell their friends what they heard too!" Donna begged.

"Do it then mommy; show me that you're my slut. Crawl over here on your hands and knees and suck me till I scream. Worship the pussy of your mistress mommy; show me how willing you are to be my pussy slave! I want to know that you will please me anytime or anywhere I ask you and I need you to get over here now and SUCK MY FUCKING CUNT SLUT!" Katie commanded. There was no doubt that it was a command with her punctuating the last few words with a yell.

Donna smiled meekly and did exactly as she was told; she couldn't believe she was getting on her knees in a public bathroom. She crawled over to her daughter picking up her scent when she was a few feet away. Her daughter's pussy was ripe with desire and inflamed from the non-stop stimulation of the last hour or so.

She stopped when she was within licking distance and for some reason sat there with her head bowed down. She felt like she needed to completely submit herself to Katie right now and this was the way she was doing it.

Katie picked up on her mother's submissive position and smiled inside, it would become easier over time to bring the submissive out in her.

"Good slut, now be a wonderful slut and use that pretty mouth of yours to bring me pleasure. Make me cum on the same mouth that used to tell me what to do as a little girl. Now that little girl is telling you what to do isn't that right mommy?" Katie said softly.

"Yes baby, I told you yesterday I need you to tell me what to do sometimes. I need your commands to help push me over the edge."

"Well this is totally a command, SUCK MY PUSSY TILL I CUM RIGHT NOW GODDAMIT!"

Donna pushed her face forward and closed the inches of gap that had separated her from her prize. Have no doubt about it either because even with Katie's commanding tone they both knew that Donna desperately wanted to be doing this right now.

As she pushed her tongue out tentatively she decided that soft and slow wasn't what Katie needed right now. So instead she shoved her face deeply into her daughter's crotch and attacked her pussy like she was starved for it.

She sucked the labia into her mouth loudly and pulled on them with an obviously over the top sound. She wanted this to be dirty and obscene to match the settings and her slurping and sucking could be heard throughout the whole bathroom.

1...45678...11