All Comments on 'What To Do With Her Slut Phones Ch. 01'

by Jackhammer469

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
boring crap

unreal shite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
BAD

BAD

Satin and LaceSatin and Laceabout 16 years ago
Don't pay attention to Anonymous remarks

Don't pay attention to the anonymous readers. They just wanna be you! Very good idea and very good beginning. I think you should be able to know the names of the ones that try to kill a good talent.

L~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
One Of The Worst Written Stories On The Site

Some people have no standards. I do, and I recommend this "writer" find something else to do in his spare time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Anonymous

Most of us are anonymous here,even if we make up a silly name and set up a E mail acc,you have no idea who we are,If we don't like a story it changes nothing,so to put off dislikes because you like something most don't is o.k. but being anonymous has no bearing. Lone Ranger in Jail.

Satin and LaceSatin and Laceabout 16 years ago
You are totally a sad group of people

Make up a name but make it possible to allow writers to know who has it in for them. Almost all anonymous replies are bombers on the grading scale.

Come out do it like a person that can face a little back lash! Quit hiding behind your anonymous handles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Writing ?

Is this a site meant for erotic literature or is it a display board for the writings of juvenile delinquents?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Which?

From which dumpster was this masterpiece unearthed? If you find out, please go and set the dammed thing on fire to prevent the writer from digging out any more rejects to publish here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please expound

I welcome your criticism. What specifically did you take offence to?

I've watched a small volley of conversation so I presume I am speaking to one person, or a small group of disenchanted readers.

This is a free site and I will continue doing whatever I choose with my free time.

With that said, I also want to write stories that you will enjoy. Tell me how you think the story could be improved.

I only hope you can express yourself in a civil tone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Gimme a break ...

I should have just stopped once I saw the confusing title. The story was even worse and beyond unrealistic. How many phones again?? Haha! This lovely 'wife' needs to have cocks inside her so she's *calling* a bunch of guys and this 'Dom' is supposed to allow this? Hello, pathetic fantasyland! ,,,Wow. Those are some pretty real-life-penis magical phones!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous