All Comments on 'What Truth May Bring'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Writing

Story just not my thing, wife taking him down a road he doesn't want to go, yet there he goes anyway. Divorce will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pretty darn good

i really liked your story and was glad you went with normal everyday women to fill it with. sort of added a level of reality to it. pretty darn good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked it.

Could have used a little more time in the editor shop but otherwise good. Let's see some more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loveed it

loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Intentions

As someone else said, it was good that the women in the story were meant to be normal instead of the hottest women in the world or something else completely unrealistic. However, I thought there was too much emphasis on that. Constantly mentioning that they were "not what I would normally go for", or "tolerable" didn't make it seem like the compliment that I think it was meant to be. It was done to the point that it seemed insulting. Making the point was good, but then it was overdone. Other than that I thought the story was great. Good portrayal of most of the characters. A few typos here and there, but not so many that it pulled me out of the story.

dewinsludewinslualmost 3 years ago

Too long. Got to be boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...