All Comments on 'What We Must Ch. 03'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what exactly does he think he deserves?

He's a rapist. Period. Let's not sugar-coat it. He's responsible for fully participating in three kidnapping, rape, and forced change of innocent women. His balls should be cut off with a spoon. He should never be allowed happiness or a mate. None of them should. As for the council....carpet bombing them with liquid silver would be too good for them.

They could've integrated the packs more so people could find their mates easier, they could've moved to have businesses, jobs, and education in human cities so they could find their human mates.

What they've done is lazy which is bad enough, but their crimes are too heinous to believe. Their decisions have lead to deaths, and they don't care. They have lead to Alpha's being sanctioned to break their own normal laws. Now they're ignoring the ones embracing the worst of themselves. Where will it stop?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
willfull blindness

While I'm still reading this story, it has more to do with the fact the I've enjoyed this author in the past than any trust in the ongoing story. I'm having real problems understanding why the wolves wouldn't understand just how deeply they would be hated for this. Make their victims " happy"? Please...

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

They don't understand what they are doing is totally wrong because this is and has been the way of life for them. Some of the packs seem to understand a bit that the females are going to be scared because they were kidnapped but not enough to stop what they are doing.

I don't like how the grandmother can think that Anne is causing problems when she didn't ask to be there. They are out of their minds to think that the females she be OK with being kidnapped, turned and forced into sex. I'm quite sure if the roles were reversed they wouldn't be all happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yay! I've been waiting for this chapter.

not to be a nag, but don't take so long to put up the next one! I luuuvvvv this story - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love Anne

I love her strength, her will to survive and the fact that she keeps reminding them of their actions. What a bunch of morons, expecting women to participate and enjoy their rapes. I hope they both fall in love with her and she laughs in their faces.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Complainers

Those of you complaining and don't like the story "don't" read it. Walk away and write your own story then you can write it the way "you" want. Whining is "not" attractive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous