All Comments on 'What We Must Ch. 06'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BigDog167BigDog167about 9 years ago
Great

Great as always. So nice to see an alpha female character that looks to be his equal instead of a wimp or overbearing.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 9 years ago
Not Anne's fault

Forced to be in this pack. Taken from her family. Not given vital information. They cannot blame her. Loving this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Seriously

Of course it's Annes fault she is the one who decided to wander the wilderness alone for 10 days, She would have been far worse off with the Matlin Pack. She is a stubborn know it all thinking she can take care of herself. She ran but exactly what was she going to do when she got home and was a Werewolf having twins. It is not always the Males fault much of it is the Females. BTW I am a woman and believe women think they are much more capable then they really are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anne!

its time for anne to fall for her mate, now that she knows she has it good,!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not her fault

Kidnapped, forced to have sex against her will... YES it's rape. She had EVERY RIGHT to run. or even lock them all in the den and burn it to the ground. Not her fault at all.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 9 years ago

If this story was about a man would there be any debate about who was at fault? Just because they treat her well does not negate the fact that they took her by force and hold her against her will! Would you blame a POW for trying to escape?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wtf these comments

She wouldn't have to run if she wasn't kidnapped in the first place. Regardless of the fact they treat her nicely, that doesn't negate the fact that they stole her life from her and forced her into these circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
omg

You guys this is a fantasy story.. I mean seriously? You are on the wrong website in my opinion if you want to read stories about the same vanilla thing. I am a woman too and in real life I totally understand her reactions to her situation but in fantasy land I find her cold refusal to any kind of warm up to the alpha a little turn offish... im all for the build up but annes character is hard to like ... usually I sympathize woth the damzil and get excited to see if she falls in love of she escapes if shes rescued... yes the typical story line I admit its predictable but with this story I find myself feeling bad for the alphaand hope that anne gets away and he finds a better mate... anne just bug me I cant grt into her cold character at all.... shes such a stubborn do it your selfer which in real life again its awesome but in my fantasy land at least it just makes for a frustrating character who I want to push out the exit door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Its great that she's NOT submitting

I appreciate that Devon is kind enough, better than Ian Matlin but he kidnapped her. It's grew that this is more difficult and she's staying true to herself. I'd be pissed off long and hard too. I wish that bitch would try to take her babies. Forcibly taking her, raping her, not telling her about the extra rapey killing neighboring pack then taking her babies. Big fat no. It should take time to co.e to a reasonable arrangement with her if ever. You want Twilight shit , go read that.

Awesome job KemMyst.

Sincerely, Plainshoneybadger3

lucianloverlucianloverabout 9 years ago
I love this....

glad she's not one of those weak, whiny females that would have submitted a long time ago! i love that she didn't leave them when they came to rescue her. I dont know how this will play out, but I'm sticking to the end!

charlotteowlyncharlotteowlynabout 9 years ago
The End?

Is this really the end?!? I want more!

realist7realist7about 9 years ago
omg

I totally agree with you about Anne

realist7realist7about 9 years ago
Reality check

Plainshoneybadger3 & lucianlover

When you can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality you have a "serious" problem

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous