All Comments on 'What We Suck Besides Blood Ch. 04'

by apple231601

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Go back to sleep.

This was awful.

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 8 years ago
You tease

I hope this is a sample of things to cum. Not bad, but I was hoping for more. looking forward to the more of this and the richard series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was amazing

I can't wait for more, your stories are amazing and when are you releasing your next book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey anonymouses!

Anonymous#1

I'm sorry to hear you didn't like my story. I write to a pretty niche audience and I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but if there's something specific you objected to or would have liked to see instead , feel free to let me know, I'm always open to critique.

Anonymous#2 literotica prevents me from publicly posting about other sites or selling things. Since you've posted anonymously I can't reach you directly, but please feel free to reach out to me via my contact info page and I'll answer any questions you have.

InstinctSonariInstinctSonariover 8 years ago
Great!

Good to see another new one from you Veronica. You always make for a hot and fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent description

That was by far the most elegant and greatest way to describe a vampiric transformation. I love your works so much.

SiodisSiodisalmost 7 years ago
Keep them coming!

This has been a Bell of a ride, keep them coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous