What We Suck Besides Blood Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yup," Said Jack, "And we aren't even finished yet. Not by a long shot."

"But Jack, Ian's got the bigger dick. I'm sorry hon, but you know my Obsession. I have no choice but to stay with him."

Jack just grinned, letting his fangs show a little as hefted his humongous member in both hands, stroking it.

I could feel the aura of energy radiating from him, he was using his Sanguinir, pooling it, tapping one of his Dark Gifts to invoke some hidden talent I'd never seen him use before.

Then, to my astonishment, his cock grew... the mind-numbing prong added inch after inch, fattening slightly as it went, every dimension of it filling with the essence of power as it grew. Jack was concentrating, clearly pouring the whole of his being into this, groaning with what seemed almost like relief when a full foot more of cock was added.

Ian looked sick as his jaw dropped, gaping at the awesome member that now towered over his own. Jack grinned, wagging his hips just slightly to emphasize the great swinging trunk of cock he was now putting on display.

"Hey little-dick, why don't you measure it."

"Don't you fucking dare." I commanded, sitting groggily up to snatch the tape measure. "That's my job."

"You don't have to go with him." Ian said, his voice almost cracking.

"I'm sorry baby, look at it. I think I kinda do." I unrolled the tape, taking in what was now an awe-inspiring 30 inches of cock, just as thick as Ian's.

I pushed Ian aside and began to suck on it, marveling at how different the perspective was this many feet away from the man whose cock I was slurping on. I pressed my face in, closer and closer in, sucking six, eight, twelve, 14 inches of dick. I was already having trouble though and began to gurgle and back up a bit. Jack was having none of that though and punished me for my failure, ripping his humongous prong from me he slapped me with it, the intense weight literally lifting me from my knees, dazing me as drool sprayed from my lips. But he was inhumanly fast too and before the tremendous cockslap could carry my prone he countered with another, slightly harder slap from the other way, knocking me upright. My head was swimming, my cheeks were bruised, I wasn't down, but did feel weak as a kitten. Jack grabbed my jaw and opened me up, relentlessly shoving his dickmeat inside. Now dickdazed and cockcudgeled I had no resistance to offer, creaming myself liberally as twenty inches hammered inside. My throat was being so widely gaped my neck must have looked twice as big around, bulging in every dimension with crude cockmeat. If I were a mortal woman I'd have been throwing up long before.

Jack's hips pumped back and forth, amidst my gurgling gags and hoarse coughs he groaned with satisfaction. He gazed down on me with nothing but power and cruelty in his eyes, then turned to sneer at Ian, holding himself deep in me a moment, one first tangled in my hair, the other supporting the jaw he was threatening to break with sheer cock size.

"Mmmm, it's good this deep inside of her. It's a shame you'll never know what it feels like." He taunted, swinging his pelvis in a little circle, vast vagina-splitter stirring my guts around. Ian turned his head, I couldn't see if he was crying, but I suspected he must be feeling the worst kind of impotent frustration. Jack was winning, making me his helpless bitch cocksleeve right in front of him.

I shouldn't have been surprised though. Jack was an ancient and powerful Vampire, while Ian was merely a fledgling, this had never been a fair contest.

Jack dragged his cock and what seemed pints of saliva out of me in a single, fluid motion, he further rubbed his selfish ownership of me in Ian's face by slapping his glistening cock down between my tits and wrapping them around with a rough squeeze. For several long minutes he humped and pumped away between my humongous fun-bags, nuts whacking my chest, cockhead dangerously punching away at my jaw and neck and cheeks, seeming to find me for a punishing poke no matter where I put my head. Once he'd battered my head around enough for it to be swimming in a sea of cock corporal discipline he dragged me to one of the cushier armchairs and put my but in it.

I barely noticed as he carefully hooked my knees over the arms of the chair, pulling me into a lazy, but nearly full split. Jack lined his cock up with my completely exposed cunt and tapped his awe-inspiring head against my clit. My labia were still swollen from being so well-fucked earlier and all of his showboating for Ian unfortunately had the side effect of making me as wet as monsoon. Jack growled in triumph as he plunged his meat inside, claiming depth after depth in me. I devoted sanguinir to trying to make my cunt more accommodating, stretching the utmost limits of what my supernatural powers could do, 22, 24, 26 inches sliding inside.

Jack grabbed my wrists in his hands, pinning them firmly back as he began to fuck me in earnest, supernatural speed and strength plowing me deep in dominant fury. His girth was so vast, I could feel it all the way, normally the tension of a thick cock only gets me at the stretched opening of my cunt, but this was teaching me about new nerves I didn't know I had, nerves that were teased by the insane pressure, nerves deeper than I knew I had, nerves that told me whose cock I was going to spend the rest of my centuries with my lips wrapped around. Even as my cunt was doing cartwheels my heart was sinking, Ian had come to mean more than me I realized, but with each core-rocking orgasm Jack's wondercock was taking me through I knew that my Obsession would always win out. I was going home with the biggest dick, and that was that.

When Jack put it into true turbo I had what felt like 10 orgasms in what felt like 10 seconds, each wrapped around the other, each bigger than the last. By the tenth my brain shorted out.

When I woke up, I was looking with blurred vision at the room bouncing upside-down. It took me a moment to realize Jack was carrying me, my head dangling back over his forearm. I couldn't tell if Ian had been crying (no, we don't cry tears of blood,) but he certainly looked crushed, watching as the superior male carried his prize away.

"Wait," Ian croaked. Jack paused and turned slightly. "What," he asked, impatiently.

"I just thought..."

"You lost, you little bitch, get it through your head." Jack's growl was heavy.

"No, shut up," Ian said, squaring himself up a little, "I just thought Eve might was some REAL dick before she fucking left here tonight."

With Ian's words I could feel him tapping the dark power of Sanguinir, my jaw dropped as Ian's cock grew just like Jack's had. It made no sense, the dark gifts take years to learn to master, and each is so rare as to practically be unique. How? How could Ian have picked this up so quickly?

I squealed and rolled out of Jack's arms, hitting the ground somewhat roughly, but managed to bounce right up to my feet so I could close the distance to Ian and drop to my knees in front of his new equipment.

While Jack had pummeled me with more than two feet of meat, what Ian was now sporting looked to be at least three and a half. I was in a frenzy of happy lust, eagerly polishing his balls, tongue-slapping and face-nuzzling them all over. Both my hands could barely encompass his girth when held together, and in a taunting sing-song voice I read off the 42 inches as I unrolled the measure down him.

Jack could only watch as I gagged on the epic rod. The length he'd forced me to take I eagerly forced on myself for Ian's sake, I even did a handstand with him impaled in my throat, letting him lift my ankles up and down to bob what felt like my whole body on his ultra-colossal cock.

Jack couldn't bear to watch it all, but while I was once again greedily sucking my new master's bigger balls, he paused to speak to me before he left.

"Fine, you win. I never left you because I was worried you'd be used against me. That's not the power differential I was worried about. I left because your sexual prowess was only getting better and better than mine. Your body and how you use it was giving you power over me. But I need it. Please come with me."

But Jack had always known he'd created a monster, and his monster just gave him the finger in response while she coughed up another wad of slobber from around a bigger, thicker cock.

END

12