All Comments on 'What Will She Do For An A+?'

by NotQuiteVirginal

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Can HARDly wait

til 4 pm tomorrow for the sequel to this delightful A+++ story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
compliment

really loved it, Ben

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Give yourself a gold star

Bring on 4pm tomorrow! loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A+++

Very Very Hot.

Excellent Writing.

Can't wait for more.

H20waderH20waderalmost 18 years ago
notquitevirginal?

nice name good story. a good starting place. short so you easily complete, good sex (not a big part of my style) i liked it and gave you the 5. good luck with the stories yet to cum.

i am The H20wader

h20wader@yahoo.com (0=zero)

eroticorgasmeroticorgasmalmost 18 years ago
Very nice...

Simple, but hot. My ex-boyfriend and I both appreciated it. (We write under "eroticorgasm" on literotica). Welcome to the club. He came on the phone while I read him your story ... and I came before I called him. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wonderful

You are a wonderful writer.

This is just fantastic. Just the way I like it.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 18 years ago
Dialogue needs work

If you're going to use so much dialogue in your stories - which I always think is a good thing, if handled well - you'll need to work on making the dialogue more believable, more subtle, rather than suddenly bursting into the "Strip, you slut!" style. After all, he's not to know she won't simply report him for sexual harrassment and lose him his tenure. Better to work up into it, maybe even coax her into raising the "deal" herself. Good effort for your debut, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
this story...wow

this story got me soo horney that i had to pleasure myslef twice

ldlarry52ldlarry52almost 18 years ago
See Me After Class

Nice first story, NotQuiteVirginal, but if you want an A I think you need to come to my office for some personal instruction....

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

And will she get any more if she allows his sperm to begin fertilizing her eggs?

tinman69stinman69salmost 18 years ago
Pretty Damned good Story!!!

Keep up the good work honey and you'll be alright! Just let your imagination talk to you as you write! Think about whether or not you could or would be able to do the things you describe, (don't get crazy and talk impossible acrobatics) keep it real!! You did very well!!!

Angelindisguise223xAngelindisguise223xover 17 years ago
Where's 4pm?!

Please continue this... You've got an amazing start. I'd love to see what happens and how far she'll go for an A.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

As a teacher I can only say.....works for me....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous