All Comments on 'What Would You Have Said?'

by misterblue58

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What would I have said?

Well, I'd never find myself in that situation, but "Hit the door, bitch, and don't look back" comes to mind.

dragginlizarddragginlizardabout 10 years ago

Turn around and bend over, it's my turn!

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingabout 10 years ago
You're gonna lose that girl!

If you treat her with the contempt you show then you can expect when she finds out she really is so so so sexy then you, my friend, are history. Which is all you deserve.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Hot wife

I really liked this story. I found it sad that it took going to a swingers club for Rick to realize how hot his wife was not to mention how much she liked sex. Rick had best start respecting his wife and treating her better or Clive will steal her away turning Chrissie into his little white black cock slut. Rick is lucky in one aspect as Chrissie is past her child bearing years or he might learn that Chrissie wants to be black bred.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
NICE STORY

Nicely written...I'm pleased that you had the husband accompany his wife to the room.. that both of them could experience her black cock pleasures... So many times its the wife running off fucking behind husbands back..which is just not KooL...

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

condom magically appears?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous