What Would You Have Said?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I keep all my clients numbers just in case."

"Well. I'm still on the same number, so if you give me a call mid-week maybe we can sort something out for next weekend. That's if Chrissie is ok with it." I didn't need to look round at her as Chrissie retorted quick as a flash.

"Yes, of course I'm ok with it. We haven't got anything planned and it would be nice to offer Clive some of our good old-fashioned hospitality!" I could hear the enthusiasm in her voice.

"Ok, I'll come up to see you. Do you think I could stay over, save me driving back same day?"

"I don't see why not. When do you fancy coming?"

"Next Saturday would be good," Clive suggested.

"Ok mate, I'll ring you in the week then," I said as Clive went to the door.

As he left the room he turned back and said, "Nice lady you got there, Rick. Maybe when I come to yours next week she could get a new outfit for me. I love the naughty schoolgirl look." We both smiled knowingly to each other as he slowly closed the door behind him.

When Clive had gone I turned to Chrissie, who was wiping the remaining drops of Clive's cum from her face and mouth using her red satin G-string. "

"Don't be so dirty," I laughed. With that the door opened again and Clive popped his head round the door.

"I think I forgot something, didn't I Chrissie."

"Yes, here it is," and she handed him the G-string.

"Don't worry," he grinned, "I'll bring it back when I come to yours next week. Right, I'm definitely off now, see you guys soon." The door closed behind him

Chrissie and I stood facing each other alone in the room; neither of us said a word.

Well if you were me, what would you have said? .......