What You Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notched
notched
1 Followers

She placed the cuffs on the bed next to me and then proceeded to crawl onto the bed. Then she straddled me. I felt somewhat embarrassed, knowing that she could probably feel my swollen member through whatever she was wearing underneath. "I am going to take away your freedom for tonight. You will not be able to move. You will not be able to do anything. You will not be able to touch me."

I nodded dumbly as she picked up one of my hands from the bed and raised it up over my head. For the first time I noticed a small d-ring embedded in the side of the bedpost. She clasped one of the cuffs around my wrist and tightened it. It was soft on the inside and wasn't uncomfortable. She opened the carabiner clasp attached to the cuff and slipped it over the ring. Letting go the ring held the cuff fast. I tried to pull my hand free, but it wouldn't budge. She smiled and then fastened my other hand in the same fashion.

My arms now stretched across the bed, she crawled off the other side and moved to my feet. She clasped the remaining cuffs to my ankles. Struggling to raise my head, I couldn't see any rings sunk into the bedposts near my feet. In answer to this, she produced two short lengths of small chain. She fed one of these through the clasp on a cuff and then through something I couldn't see at the foot of the bed. As she pulled the chain tighter, I could feel my leg being pulled toward the side of the bed. She then did the same with my other foot.

I was now spread eagle on the bed. She crawled back onto the bed and lay down on top of me. She clasped my head in her hands and kissed me passionately. I could feel her hot lips pressing firmly against my own. I felt a swell down below and another surge of red-hot embarrassment heat my face.

She sat up and looked down at me, smiling sweetly. Then, she slowly crawled off the side of the bed and disappeared from view. I heard her rustling through the desk once more, before returning. She was holding a pair of long scissors in one hand. "Trust me?" she asked.

Now the beautiful stranger, whom I knew nothing about, was holding a weapon and asking me to trust her. Considering I couldn't move, it didn't matter if I trusted her or not. Thus far, she'd not given me any cause for alarm, so I went with the flow. "Sure," I said.

She slowly, carefully, slipped the open scissors into the open cuff of my pants. She closed the blades with an audible "thwack!"

"Hey!" I said, not believing she had just cut a slit into the leg of my tailored pants. "Those are expensive!" She shushed me and returned to cutting the material, slowly working her way up to my crotch. I decided at this point that it was best not to antagonize someone wielding a sharp object. At my crotch she slowed considerably before cutting more swiftly down the opposite leg. Once finished, she grasped the material with her free hand tugged at it until it came free and flowed out underneath me, exposing my bare legs.

She then inserted the scissors into the cuff of my sleeve and sliced one arm of the shirt open and then the other. With another light teasing, she whisked the shirt out from under me. Lying there in nothing more than my boxers, with a voluptuous woman standing over me, did nothing to diminish my excitement and I felt my cock straining against the fabric.

After a moment she said, "Then second thing you need is release. As I said, sex is one of the most basic needs, and rarely do we find someone that truly does not need it. You, on the other hand, need it more than most."

"I have sex," I said, in my own defense.

"Perhaps, but you don't have sex freely. It feels as if it is something that you must do, to give your partner something. You have been seeing the same woman for three years. You feel trapped by it, as if it's expected of you. Here, you can give yourself freely without feeling that I need anything in return." She reached forward again, brandishing the scissors and snipped at my boxers. In four quick clips, they were whisked away, exposing my manhood.

She quickly walked back to the desk. I heard her place the scissors on the desk and then she returned to the side of the bed. "I want you to relax," she said.

"I'm relaxed," I assured her.

"Not yet, you aren't, but soon you will be," she said with a smile. With that she kneeled beside the bed. She reached down and picked up a small vial of amber colored liquid, almost the same color as her dress. That was an odd coincidence. She flipped open the top of the vial and held it over the tip of my penis. A small golden drop fell from the vial onto my skin. I could feel the cold liquid for a moment, but was quickly replaced by warmth. Three more drops fell in quick succession. She snapped the lid closed and placed it on the floor.

I gasped as she reached out and cradled my cock in her hands. She slowly massaged the amber liquid across the length of my shaft, ensuring every inch was covered. I could feel the heat building all along the length of it, her slow ministrations hardening me further. I tugged at my restraints, the sensations overwhelming.

I struggled to lift my head so that I could watch what she was doing. She turned and smiled at me. Her hands were both covered with the lubricant, glistening in the light of the room. She had clasped them together, my cock in between, slowly running them along the length, back and forth. It felt amazing.

Relaxing, I let me head sink back into the pillow. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the sensations. I could feel her tight grip around my shaft as she slowly slid her warm hands up and down, occasionally stopping at the head to give it a little extra attention. When she would do this, I would pull hard at my restraints. The sensation was a mixture of intense pleasure and a bit off discomfort. I wanted it to stop, but didn't want it to stop at the same time. She must have noticed my discomfort and did this less frequently.

After only a few minutes of her handling my cock, I felt myself edging closer. I began nudging my hips gently into the air. She began to pump my cock with one tightly closed fist, very slowly. My thrusts began to the speed of her strokes and soon we were in sync with one another. My breaths were coming quickly; I knew I would come soon. And that's when she stopped.

When it was apparent she wasn't going to resume, I opened my eyes to see she had left the side of the bed. With some effort I managed to lift my head. I could see her standing in front of the desk, looking for something in one of the drawers. She found whatever it was she was looking for and walked back to the side of the bed. This time she didn't kneel, but bent over my exposed sex.

In one hand she held a latex ring. She stooped and grasped the head of my penis with her long, slender fingers and with the other she pushed the ring down over my shaft. It was a tight fit, but after a little prodding and pulling, she had moved it to the bottom my shaft.

She kneeled once again, picking up the lubrication from the floor. Reapplying a small amount, she began massaging my cock more slowly than before. Occasionally her hand would slip past the cock ring and she would massage my balls, spreading the warm lube everywhere it mattered.

The cock ring seemed to enhance the sensations I was feeling, rather than diminish them, as I'd assumed. Every stroke of her hand was like heaven. It took but just a minute for my thrusting to continue. She kept going, regardless, slowly teasing my shaft with her caressing hands.

Exhaling hard, I let a moan escape my lips. I hadn't felt pleasure like this in years. Every movement she made pushed me closer to the edge. My thrusts were harder and faster than before. She sped her strokes to match my speed. I could feel myself getting closer.

Just before I popped, she changed up the routine. She let me hard cock fall to my abdomen with a wet smack. I could feel it throbbing with every beat of my heart; no, I take that back, it was almost thrumming with excitement. With one hand she cupped my balls. She then took the heel of her hand and pressed it firmly against the base of my shaft, just above the cock ring. She then slowly slid it along the length of my sex. It felt amazing, but at the same time it allowed me to cool off a little.

She continued doing this for a while, switching hands every so often. I was so turned on it was ridiculous. I felt like I was going to explode with every long stroke. My body would tense every time she would reach the tip of my penis. "Does it feel good?" she asked after a while.

"Oh, yeah," I said, smiling.

"Good. It's what you need. Prolonged pleasure. It's much more than just sex," she said in a whisper.

She continued for a moment then stopped and stood. Grasping the fabric of her dress near her hips, she slowly lifted it up and over her head, allowing it to fall gently to the floor. From my vantage point I could see everything from her head down to her waist. She was amazing. Her abs were tight. A straw-colored brassiere was supporting her large breasts, which seemed ready to jumble out at the smallest provocation. A similarly colored tangas encircled her waist. I could have come just from looking at her.

She kneeled down beside me again and began her ministrations once more. I grunted as she began, having been teased to the brink. My body slid along the top of the bed, trying to give her every millimeter of my cock as I thrust my hips forward. I closed my eyes, enjoying the overwhelming pleasure I was feeling.

"I have a feeling you're about to come," she said, not slowing for a bit.

"Uh, huh," I managed to grunt.

"Good," she said.

She continued stroking me with one hand while she toyed with my scrotum with the other. I could feel the telltale sustained tickle spread out from my engorged sex. I was in absolute ecstasy. This probably only lasted a couple of minutes, but it seemed to last an eternity. I grasped the bedposts as I tensed, ready to come, but then, suddenly, she stopped.

It took me a moment to recover this time. By the time I opened my eyes, she'd already stood and moved around to the foot of the bed. She crawled across the bed on all fours until she had reached my throbbing member, whereupon she sat down. She reached up to the center of her brassiere and unfastened the clasp. Her breasts spilled out as the material shot backwards around her. She shrugged out of it and tossed it to the floor.

She lay down on the bed next to me, pressing her firm body against my own. She reached out and grasped my cock with her right hand as she wrapped her other around my shoulders. As she pumped my shaft, she began littering my chest with soft kisses.

Each stroke brought me closer to the edge. My hips surged forward each time she'd reach the base of my throbbing shaft. Between kisses she would nibble at my erect nipple and prod it with her tongue. At first it did nothing for me, but each time she would bite down gently it would add to the overwhelming sensations beginning to swirl around me.

She kissed her way up to my shoulder and began kissing my neck. She slowed her pumps and timed them with her kisses, each one long, slow and soft. I could smell the light scent of her perfume and it only served to arouse me further. Her breasts were now pressed tightly against my hot skin, her nipples hard.

The pleasure was so intense that I could barely breathe. She had now taken to licking the rim of my ear, sending tickling ripples of pleasure down my neck and spine. Her strokes were still slow and deliberate, each one sending a wave of untold bliss through me. I turned my head and looked into her eyes and she smiled.

She leaned forward and kissed me passionately with her silken lips, caressing my chin with her free hand. I was thrusting my hips forward forcefully now. I felt her perfect skin pressed against mine as I gave her everything I had. I was so close to coming. Just as I was nearing the point of no return, she stopped.

It took a moment to get myself back under control. I was so close. She kissed me once more, quickly this time, and sat up. She rolled over onto her back and hooked the band of her panties with her thumbs. She quickly slid these off and deposited them onto the floor beside the bed. Just as quickly she straddled my throbbing cock, pinning it between her pussy lips and my abdomen.

I could feel the blazing heat of her sex pressed against mine. She leaned forward; her perfect breasts so close now, a tantalizing offering. Placing one hand on either side of me, she slid her herself along the length of my cock, arching her back, thrusting her hips forward. I gasped, so close now.

She leaned down further, pressing her pale breasts against me, and kissed my gingerly on the lips, her hair spilling around her head. She sat back up and slid forward again, slowly. I tensed, my aching cock ready to burst. She paused again, letting the tension subside for a moment. I was aching for release, but everything she did kept me in a state of constant euphoria. I didn't want it to end.

Grasping me gently on either side of my chest with her ivory fingers, she thrust herself forward smoothly again. I arched my back, feeling that I was about to come. Amazingly, the feeling subsided into a low, tickling throb after a few seconds. I was in a state of constant pure ecstasy.

She leaned forward, pressing her soft mounds against me tightly. Her lips met mine and I could taste her sweet breath. Leaning back she looked into my eyes and smiled, running her hand through my short, black hair. "Are you ready to come?" she asked.

I could hardly think, but I managed to answer her in the affirmative. She leaned back, whipping her hair back behind her with a flick of her head. Once more she grasped me on either side of my chest. She glided forward, pressing down harder than before. It was bliss, I could barely breathe. She slid forward again, the urge to come growing almost unbearable.

Martina thrust her wet pussy forward a third time, slowly stroking my straining erection. This time I felt the tickle suddenly grow in intensity and my whole body stiffened. I let out a harsh groan of satisfaction as I came. I could feel my molten come shooting across my abdomen, twice reaching as far as my chest. I fell back, exhausted, breathing hard, my body comfortably numb.

After my moment of bliss had passed, I opened my eyes. She was still straddling my cock, pinning it to my abdomen. I could feel it throbbing in time with my heartbeat. The cock ring was working its magic, as I was still rock hard. I looked up at her and saw that she was smiling at me.

"That was amazing," I said, smiling myself.

"It was what you needed," she said. She nimbly dismounted and sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," she said, rubbing my chest. Standing, she crossed the room. Just watching her walk was amazing; she was incredibly beautiful, curvaceous, her long, red hair flowing down her back, hips swinging side to side.

She entered the door next to the armoire. I could hear the sound of running water. Moments later she returned holding some towels. She wiped me clean with the first one. It was intensely hot and stung my skin for a moment. Once done, she wiped my down again with a second wet towel. Finally, she dried me with a third, soft towel.

Bending over she teased and prodded the cock ring until it slowly slid up the length of my shaft. I could immediately feel the surge of heat down there as my blood flow was restored. And almost just as immediately, I felt my erection diminish. It was a bit disappointing; I thought we would have gone longer.

She picked up the towels and the cock ring and took them all back to what I assumed was a bathroom. She returned a moment later. "We have now explored the first two things that you need: freedom and sexual release. Now we will explore the third thing that you need," she said, smiling, her breasts hovering mere inches from my face.

"What is that?" I asked; glad to hear things were going to continue.

"Air," she said, still smiling.

I wasn't quite sure I understood what she meant. I furled my brow and asked, "Air?"

"Yes, it is a basic necessity, yet you waste it. Trapped, suffocating inside an oppressive office. You never enjoy the times you are free of it, able to breath air freely, without the weight of business."

I was still confused, "I'm not sure I'm following you." I wasn't sure I liked where this was going.

"For me to give you what you need, I first have to take it away," she said, this time smiling.

Thoughts of her smothering my to death with her enormous breasts passed through my mind. Not a bad way to go, all things considered, but I was still nervous about where she was headed with this line of thought. "So, you're going to take away my air?"

"Yes," she said, standing upright, her full, soft breasts bobbing back against her chest, her hair falling in front of her shoulders, across her breasts.

"I don't think I'm comfortable with that," I said.

"Remember rule number two, Karl. Keep an open mind. Remember, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not here to punish you. I'm here to give you what you need. It may seem uncomfortable, or strange, but it won't hurt you." She smiled a reassuring smile.

"Okay, but if I get too uncomfortable, we stop, okay?" I said sternly.

"Sure, Karl, we can stop. But you must remember rule number three. We finish what we start. If we stop, we must resume it at some point."

I mulled this over for a minute or so. My trepidation must've shone through in my voice as I heard myself quaver and crack the words, "Okay, let's do it." She smiled, leaned down and kissed me lightly, as a feather might, then more forcefully. Her tongue slipped from between her lips and found mine.

Finally, she straightened and walked back over to the ornate desk and retrieved something from one of the drawers. Holding it in one hand, she made her way back over to the side of the bed. "This will be a symbol of your inability to breath, both figuratively and literally. It will make you appreciate what you have."

She held out the object, but I still couldn't tell what it was. Moving forward, she slipped the object over the top of my head and pulled it snug around my neck. It was transparent, apparently made of latex. I sucked in a breath and felt it snug around my face. I exhaled and felt my own hot breath. Inhaling again it collapsed across my face again. When I exhaled, I finally panicked, rocking my head to and fro, trying to, unsuccessfully, dislodge whatever she'd placed over it.

"Relax," she said, smiling at me, her head on the top of my head.

"How the hell am I supposed to relax," I said, breathing heavily. "I can't breathe!"

"It's okay. You can breathe," she replied, still smiling. She reached out and pinched the front of the mask, for that was what it most resembled, with her index finger and thumb and pulled it away from my face. "There are small holes in front. You can breathe."

"No, I can't!" I said loudly.

"Yes, you can," she said, reassuringly. "Just relax and breathe."

"No! Take it off!" I said, almost in a blind panic. For the first time, she did not smile, but she reached down and whisked the thing from my face.

"Just give me a minute," I said. I realized what she'd said was true. I could have breathed. "I just wasn't prepared. I thought you had taken my air away completely."

"It's okay, take your time," she said.

After a few minutes, I had calmed and was ready to try whatever it was she had in mind. "Okay, I'm ready."

She smiled and slowly fitted the hood over the top of my head once again, making sure it was snug against the skin of my neck. I took a deep breath and felt the latex collapse onto my face, but I could still feel cool, fresh air entering through the small holes. I exhaled, feeling my warm, wet breath fill the space. I inhaled again, my hot exhaust intermingling with the fresh air. Exhaling, the air under the hood was even hotter.

notched
notched
1 Followers