What You Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notched
notched
1 Followers

Martina, satisfied, stood up, rubbing my chest in slow circles. It didn't take long for my breathing to settle into a slow, natural rhythm, though I did constantly feel the need to take a deeper breath. I closed my eyes and tried to relax, enjoying the feeling of her hands on my chest. We stayed that way for a few minutes, Martina rubbing my chest periodically, smiling reassuringly.

There was a curt knock at the door. I saw her look up as the door opened. The small woman I had met earlier stuck her head in and gestured at Martina. "I will be right back, Karl. Please, relax, breathe normally." She turned, walked around the bed and left the room by the door. I was left to my own devices.

I lay there, my body prone, breathing as normally as I could. The hood was quite steamy after a few minutes and stuck to my face every time I inhaled. I felt like I couldn't catch my breath and after a couple of minutes I was breathing fast. I had to concentrate to control my breathing, to slow it.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed, but it seemed like four or five minutes. As I lie there I could feel my manhood starting to swell. At first I could feel only a light stirring and the warmth, but after a couple of minutes I could feel myself getting hard again. It was at that moment that Martina re-entered the room and walked over to me.

"How are you doing, Karl?" she asked. Before I could answer, she added with a smile, "It looks like you're doing just fine."

She bent over and picked up the small vial of lube from the floor. Crawling on all fours, she crawled across the bed and sat back on my legs. She held the tube in her hands for moment, looking at it, and then a wicked little smile crossed her face. She nestled the vial underneath one of my legs and then moved back.

Slowly, she bent down, her fiery hair spilling down and around my crotch, and tentatively licked my growing member. I could feel myself instantly react, tingling, and begin to grow at a faster rate. She looked up at me and smiled.

Her tongue flitted across the sensitive underside of my cock, causing a wave of pleasure to surge through my member. I gritted my teeth, still trying to breathe as normally as I could under the circumstances. I couldn't see much from my vantage point, merely a wall of red hair and her head making subtle movements. However, I could feel everything she was doing, her tongue flicking here and there, sending shockwaves of sensations through me.

Eventually, through her teasing and toying, I felt the tip of my member begin lightly brushing against my abdomen. She raised her head, flicking her hair back behind her. I could see my manhood was nearly fully erect. She licked her lips, slowly, making sure I could see her. Then, with agonizing slowness, she descended on my cock with her wet, open mouth.

I could feel her lips offer slight resistance against the tip of my erection before parting. Slowly, inch-by-inch, I could feel her red-hot lips pressing against my member. My cock instantly began to harden, swelling against her soft, moist lips. She stopped halfway down, but I thrust my hips forward slightly, giving her more of myself. Gently grasping the base of my shaft, she pushed down, slowly, sucking gently.

My now hard member popped out of her mouth followed by an audible smack of her lips. She slowly stroked my erection with her slender fingers, sending a thrill through my body. Her hot tongue slowly encircled my cockhead causing me to arch my back in pleasure.

The soft material of the hood was now sticking to my face constantly, normal breathing be damned. I didn't care. I was in bliss. I could feel her warm hands circling around my red-hot shaft, squeezing, teasing, and stroking it gently. I had just come not 15 minutes previously but she seemed determined to make sure I came again.

She leaned down, her hair spilling around my loins. I could feel her lips on my throbbing member, kissing, teasing. I felt her mouth envelope my cock and take it in fully to the hilt. She released me slowly. I moaned as she began to take me into her mouth, her head bobbing slowly as she did so. I slowly felt the pleasure beginning to mount, the vague tickle that seems to come from nowhere and everywhere at once.

As she continued to suck, I began thrusting my hips forward gently in time with her movements. She slowed her oral ministrations and then finally stopped, sucking on the tip of my manhood. Lifting her head, I saw that her once perfect lipstick had been smeared across my throbbing member. With another of those mischievous grins, she leaped from the bed and crossed the room.

At the desk she opened a drawer and retrieved something that I couldn't see. She then crossed the room to the armoire, however, stooped down and picked up something from the pile of clothes I had made. She snatched my belt from the top of the pile and returned to the bed. In one hand she had my belt. In the other she had a small, plastic bag.

The bag quickly went over my head. Within a moment my own belt was clasped around my neck, holding the bag tightly. It was unreal. I was wearing a hood, which restricted my breathing, and I was now sporting a bag that cut it off altogether. "What are you doing?" I said breathlessly.

"It's what you need," she said. She licked her lips and then added, "And what I need." She clamored onto the bed and retrieved the vial of amber liquid. Flipping open the lid, she let a small amount drizzle onto the tip of my now engorged member. It was cold, but instantly began to warm. She slowly massaged the lube into my rock hard erection.

Positioning herself over my manhood, she slowly sat down, her wet pussy swallowing my cock whole. A sigh escaped her lips and a smile flickered across her face. Her tight sex pressed against my member, urging me to fuck her, yet all I could do was lie there and take it.

She leaned forward, the nipples of her perfect breasts lightly touching my chest, her hair spilling across me. My god, it was heaven. If I hadn't come only minutes earlier, I would have exploded right then and there. I don't know how I remained composed.

Slowly she began sliding her body forward, her pussy gripping my cock relentlessly. Once she had reached the tip she came down hard and fast, garnering a gasp from her and a grunt from myself. She sat there, cupping one of her milky breasts in her hand. "Karl, you're pretty impressive," she said smiling. I only murmured in the affirmative.

She began to slowly ride my burgeoning cock, taking me in slowly then rising up. Her back was arched, exposing the muscles of her abdomen, and she was rising and sinking slowly, sliding along my manhood. Every fifth or sixth time she went down on me she would thrust hard, slamming down. It was amazing.

Clearly she was enjoying herself, but she seemed to have forgotten about my predicament. The air inside the bag was quickly running out and the combination of the plastic and latex was proving to be a problem, as one was sticking to the other. As I exhaled, I would see the bag inflate, but soon as I inhaled the bag would suck down covering the holes in the hood. It didn't take long for me to become fairly oxygen deprived.

She slowed the tempo, apparently savoring the sensations. And it appeared she hadn't forgotten about my after all. Leaning forward she unfastened the belt that clasp the bag around my neck and removed it. She also pulled the bag off, but didn't remove the hood. That was just fine with me for the moment.

Once that had taken care of that she lay down on my chest, her exquisite, soft breasts pressing against my chest, encircling my shoulders with her arms. She continued moving against me, slower now. She was tight and every motion she made felt staggeringly good, her pussy gripping my cock firmly. Soon, though, she began to speed up, moaning on occasion with her downward thrust.

Her thrusts got more forceful and suddenly she tensed. I could feel the walls of her sex contracting, pulling me in even deeper. I felt her shiver for a moment and then collapse. She rose and looked at me. "Karl, that was amazing," she said with a smile.

She reached down and pulled the mask from my face, cool air pouring over me. I breathed in a lungful of fresh air. Before I could say anything, she leaned down and kissed me passionately, clasping her fingers behind my head, her soft lips pressed firmly against my own.

Slowly she began pumping my manhood again, as we kissed. She then sat upright, cradling both her amazing breasts in her arms, never slowing down. Her hips continued grinding my swollen cock. I began thrusting forward again, giving her as much of me as I possibly could. I heard her breathe an "oh" as I did so, so I tried giving her just a little bit more.

She began lifting herself with her legs, propping herself up with her arms on either side of me. Her tantalizing mounds bobbing just out of reach of my mouth. Her thrusts were more forceful now and she was letting out little moaning grunts with each one. Her hair hung in front of her face, brushing against my smooth chest, tickling slightly.

I could feel myself getting a little closer, the vague tickle enveloping my shaft. Each time her tight sex would slide the length of my manhood, I could feel it grasping me tightly, sending tingling sensations down to my core. My thrusts matched her tempo so that I was buried up to the hilt each time she would come down.

Her thrusts were becoming more animated and she would moan as she came down. I was pushing into her as hard as I could from where I lay. I could feel her wetness beginning to run down around my testicles, where it felt cool against my hot skin. She leaned back, arching her back, propping herself up with her hands. She began grinding her hips forward, her mouth agape.

She let out a deep moan as her head fell back. I could feel her long, fiery hair brushing against my knees. Her molten mound was pressed against me, my swollen member deep inside her as she continued grinding herself into me. The sensation of her lips gripping my manhood was out of this world and a shiver coursed through me, causing me to gasp.

Not satisfied, she fell forward suddenly. She dug her hands underneath me and grasped me around my chest. She then squeezed me tightly, the silken swells of her breasts trapped between us. Martina bucked her hips quickly, almost desperately. She was close; there was no doubt about it. I had never seen a woman with such a need to come.

She kissed me fiercely for a moment with her satin lips, pressing them into me. Her kisses moved from my lips to my neck, tracing a line across my chin. At last she let her head fall next to mine, where I could hear her rapid breathing. "Make me come, Karl," she whispered in my ear breathlessly. This was all the incentive I needed.

I began pushing into her with more fervor, garnering a gasp from her on my first thrust. She bucked her hips in a frenzy of yearning, planting kisses on my neck and shoulder at the same time, sending thrills down my back. I could feel the tickling, teasing pleasure of her tight sex sheathing me completely; she was taking me in to my fullest.

She began muttering the phrase "make me come, make me come" over and over in my ear. I aimed to do just that. I was now grunting with the exertion of plunging as far into her as possible. Her hips were now audibly smacking against my skin, further fueling my lust.

Her bucking turned into straight on thrusts as she began to move her entire body against mine, never slowing down. I could feel her trapped breasts gliding across my now sweaty chest, her nipples digging into my skin. She let out what sounded like a quiet whimper.

Suddenly, she tensed. I felt her shudder as a deep moan escaped her lips. Her wet pussy suddenly gripped my cock with an intensity I hadn't felt before, squeezing it, sending waves of pleasure down my shaft. Then the contractions started, tightening even more around me. She let out little grunts with each one of these, her face buried in my shoulder.

At long last, she collapsed into me with shuddering breaths of utter exhaustion. My cock continued throbbing deep inside her. I had gotten close to coming, but this hadn't sent me over the edge, surprisingly. I was ready for more.

After a moment had passed, she slowly propped herself up with her arms. She smiled at me and leaned in with her silken lips, kissing me softly. "The woman you are seeing does not know what she has. You are gifted, Karl," she said. Slowly she began to lift off of my sensitive erection, inch by incredible inch, until I felt my cock land gently on my abdomen. She crawled off to the side of me.

She picked up the plastic bag and asked, "May I?" I agreed and she fitted the bag over my head again, as before, this time leaving it open. She then retrieved the small bottle of lube and applied a small amount to the tip of my now sinking member. She massaged the lube into my cock, almost instantly hardening it once again.

Her warm hands felt amazing on my sensitive shaft. I let out a moan as she began slowly stroking me, using only two fingers at first. She made sure one of them was pressed firmly against the sensitive underside, sending waves of pleasure through my cock with every motion.

Before long, I began to thrust my hips forward, gently. She gripped my shaft with her entire hand and began pumping me in earnest. It took my breath away. It was incredible. She caressed my member with her loving hands, bringing me closer and closer to ecstasy. I could feel the tickle of arousal already building again, coursing through my shaft.

She switched hands, cupping my balls with one, stroking with the other. The feeling of her warm hand on my testicles sent a tingling warmth spreading outward, further exciting my already aching member. She lay down next to me, spooning against me, stroking in a perfect rhythm.

I turned my head and we kissed, her soft, perfect lips pressing ever so beautifully against mine. We stayed locked together like that for a few seconds until she pulled away. "I want you come for me, Karl. Are you going to come for me?" she asked, her eyes sparkling.

"Yes," I said.

Never skipping a beat, she pulled the plastic bag closed and tucked the excess material behind my head. Instantly, I felt my hot breath on my face, swirling about inside. She gripped my erection tighter and sped her motions. I arched my back in response to the intense sensations that shot through me, uttering a grunt.

She softly kissed my chest with her moist lips, rubbing my abdomen in short circles with her free hand. She tugged at my swollen staff, urging me to come with each stroke. The tickling, tingling sensation was growing in intensity in response to every thrust of her hand.

She switched hands, giving me a break from the unrelenting sensations. Soon, though I was pushing my hips forward more forcefully in response to her ministrations. She released my cock with everything but two fingers. The sensations changed instantly becoming more intense as she rubbed the sensitive underside of my straining sex.

Soon my member was engulfed in pleasure, every sensation pushing me ever closer to the edge. I was now thrusting hard and fast, Martina matching my speed, my cock trapped between her stroking fingers. I felt her kissing my chest and neck, her lips hot and wet. I groaned long and low, the sensations beginning to overwhelm me.

The air inside the bag was hot and steamy and I was beginning to breathe heavily, but still I was bucking my hips in time with her strokes, completely automatic. My mind was oblivious to everything except the burning lust between my legs. She pumped my cock relentlessly, kissing my chest and neck. Every second that passed I edged closer.

She then switched up her technique, stroking my cock with her whole hand for a few seconds and then directly stimulating the head with her thumb. The sensations were unbelievable. Each time she would massage the head it would begin to feel overwhelmingly intense. Then, when she'd stroke my erection, it would almost give a sort of relief. She began repeating this over and over.

After only a minute of this, I passed the point of no return, the tickle suddenly growing in intensity, engulfing my entire lower half it seemed like. It was probably only a few seconds, but for me it felt like an eternity. Everything she did felt velvety, unreal, the pleasure was so great. I began thrusting my hips forward unsteadily and my breathing suddenly became labored. She continued pumping me. "Come for me Karl!" she said, knowing that I was teetering on the edge.

I obeyed, arching my back, my body tensing, a grunt escaping my lips. "Oh, yes, Karl!" she said stroking me hard and fast. A second later I felt my hot seed shooting across my abdomen, my body wracked with waves of pleasure. I collapsed back onto the pillow, breathing hard. She smiled at me, unfastened the belt and removed the bag.

She rolled over on me and kissed me sensually and slowly, curling her arm around me face. I kissed her back forcefully. If my hands had been free, I would have hugged her. She pulled back and smiled at me.

Martina rolled off the bed, crossed the room and retrieved another set of towels. She wiped me down as before, this time following up with an antibacterial wipe. She then unfastened and released my wrists and ankles. I rubbed them absently looking at the marks they'd made on my skin.

"You've now received three things that you need: freedom, release, and air," she said. "Now you will receive the fourth thing you need."

"What is that?" I asked, looking up from my hands.

"Sleep. You may sleep soundly in my bed, knowing that the world is far away from you."

I smiled. "I'd like that," I said.

"I would, too, for you have also given me what I needed." With that I stood. While she busied herself with the bed sheets, I checked my watch. It'd been almost two hours. It seemed like much less. I yawned and let my watch fall onto the pile.

I turned back to her to find that she'd prepared the bed and was silently slipping under the covers. She gestured to me to join her. I lie down beside her and she spooned up in front of me and I draped my arm around her. It was the first time I'd felt her body since we began. Smiling to myself I drifted off into a restful sleep.

notched
notched
1 Followers