All Comments on 'What You Were Missing'

by Catcherintheride

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Titanium grade hard on

After reading this I didn't know what to do with the rock hard pole I had. Awesome story - please share more where that came from !!!!

Only a couple of minor edits needed - mostly in tense etc.

You definitely have a talent for writing so I hope you have ideas for other stories, either a continuation of this one or taking a cut at another direction.

I loved the way that you moved the point of view back and forth between

the two without forcing the shift - the transitions flowed effortlessly.

Hope to see more of your style of writing soon !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cheating

She needs to used long hard and often turned into his slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I absolutely loved this

Oh my god this was perfect, I loved it. I hope to see a chapter two soon????? I feel like everyone would love to see if their sexual interactions happened again when mark comes home and what they do:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Language

As a female, I liked the interplay between the two. But the language was a little rough for me. If it had been more gentle, my rating would have been a lot higher.

visioneervisioneerover 6 years ago

A good, well-written, dirty romp. You take the time to develop interesting characters, then turn them loose on each other to release their pent-up sexual frustration. Putting on my editor's hat, you sometimes switch POV from Josie to Christian, which is a little jolting in a short piece. And I think you meant "coquettish" "croquettish."

Looking forward to more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous