What You Were Missing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without pulling out, he grabbed that teasing bitch by her hips and flipped her over so she was standing, bent over the table. Josie squealed in delight at the new position, but he wasn't playing.

He grabbed her head and pushed her face down onto the table and fucked her with a fury, listening to her squeals turn into heartfelt moans.

God he liked this, maybe too much.

Chris slowed his pounding and reached beside the table and grabbed his pants.

"What are you doing?" Josie asked tentatively, not daring to move.

With one terrifying motion, Christian ripped the belt out of his jeans. Josie froze at the electrifying sound of leather on denim.

"Didn't you once tell me you always wanted to try this?" Chris said, out of breath, but still with his sexy baritone. Grabbing both of her arms he used the belt to lash her arms together, leaving Josie face down and truly helpless on her boyfriends dining room table.

Pulling at her restraints, but not giving her what she really wanted, Christian eased his cock in and out at an agonizing slow speed. He felt Josie squirming on his cock and relished the feeling, but wanted to hear her beg.

He leaned down close to her ear, "Tell me what you want, Jos..."

She moaned, loving the sound of his voice as it vibrated through to her bones...

"Please. Fuck me. Fuck me, please. Spank me..."

Well, he hadn't quite been expecting that but why the fuck not? He finally began to pump into her faster and faster until she moaned like a porn star, but he knew what else she needed.

He pulled back a hand and came down hard across her ass cheek, leaving it pink and stinging.

"YES"

"More please"

He pulled her restraints and smacked her ass turning that pink spot red and her pussy tightened impossibly on his cock. She was about to come...

"Oh my fucking god Chris...where do you want to put all that cum? In my cunt? On these cute little tits? Or all over my fucking face?"

"Fuck, turn around and let me see that pretty face Jos..."

As she came undone again, this time pulsing around his thick, brutalizing cock, Christian couldn't hold back and pulled out of her. Josie spun around and lightning speed.

With a iron tight fist Chris pumped his cock with one hand and put the other fist in Jos's hair, yanking her head back. She stared him dead in the eyes opening her mouth, just barely protruding her little, wet pink tongue.

"Fuuuuck...."

Finally rope after rope of cum covered Josie croquettish, smirking face. In her mouth he dumped his cum and she lapped him up like her last fucking meal.

12