All Comments on 'Whatever Didi Wants Ch. 02'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Is Janie next?

Perhaps after a while, Didi might share him with Janie?

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 10 years ago
The cliffhanger was that she wasn't a virgin?

I was really hoping her confession was that she's been sexually active with her shy girlfriend, and that you'd incorporate her into chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
15 paragraphs and you call this a story?

.

mspervy46mspervy46almost 10 years ago
Excellent

Awesome story honey, and never mind Janie just keep it between them, Love to see them go out on their own without mom, or anyone else. Maybe on their own business venture (successful).

wiltonboywiltonboyalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant Story So Far

A brilliant story which could easily have a further chapter or two added. Would be great to see their relationship develog further going forward. Set up home together, may be in a new town or on a remote farm, start a business, have a family and continue to enjoy each other despite what society may thing

Congratulations for what you have written so far.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 10 years ago
So sweet...

That I got toothache from reading this story. Honestly, I really enjoy loving incest stories, but this was so far over the top that I couldn't take it. All the "Teddy Bears", the giggling, the endless declarations of love. The endless, unrealistic sex. This was just over the top, for me. Then there's Ted's guilt over having had sex with a college coed. Absolutely ridiculous. He was a single guy at the time. No guy on earth has ever regretted having an experienced woman teaching his virgin self the in's n out's of fucking. Not unless she became pregnant or had a serious STD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm ready to read a long narrative of the life of Didi, Ted, and their Mom

You've created persons and relationship that will be rich for years to come -- Keep telling us the story. I'm an old guy who loves his family as life goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I FEEL.......

....... THE TEDDY BEAR ENDEARMENT JUST EXTINGUISHES THE EROTICISM FOR ME. THAT'S MY TAKE ON IT. SUCH A COMPLETE TURN OFF!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Well done

for those who didn't like the silly girl and teddy bear endearments, they missed the point. That is what they were, phrases the two had used with each other since childhood. Words used to show how much they cared for each other. Quite romantic actually.

MasterLexi97MasterLexi97about 8 years ago
So perfect

I wish i had a brother that would love me like this

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Beautifully Done

The beginning emotions were so deep and wonderful and the story was written well. Well done and keep up the amazig work. 5 stars from me.

IrfonIrfonover 4 years ago
Superb !!

The slow agony of reaching orgasm - just explosive....Well done & written !!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Again both passionate and tender. I just wish that there was more interaction with other characters Like Didi's friend in chapter 1 or maybe their mother knocking at the door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful, emotional, erotic...

But what is he doing with those two fingers.... ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES