Whatever Didi Wants Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,038 Followers

I laughed, happy and excited at her words. "Sounds great to me! I gladly volunteer to enact your every dirty request!"

Didi purred and nibbled at my chin, looking into my eyes with an impish and yet loving twinkle in her soft brown gaze. Weirdly enough, what I liked best about her statement was the part where she said that she had been fantasizing about me. Of course the bit about actually making her fantasies come true with me was pretty interesting too. Yet, to know that I had been part of her sexy dreams, just like she had been in so many of mine, felt deeply rewarding.

"I'm so happy, Teddy Bear! We've got all summer ahead of us," she said dreamily, snuggling into my side, excitement in her voice. "And then in the fall we'll be off to college together! We can be boyfriend and girlfriend there, can you imagine? That would be so amazing!"

I started at that. My jaw dropped. Didi's mood immediately shifted, sensing my puzzlement.

"What? Don't you want to be my boyfriend?" she said, furrowing her brow. Still, a mischievous smile had appeared on her lips.

I narrowed my eyes, ignoring her teasing question. We both knew that was not the part that had struck me funny.

Slowly, feeling my heart beat faster at the prospect of having heard her right, I asked: "Did I hear you correctly, Didi? Did you just say 'we'll be off to college together', as in, you and me, at the same college? The one where I'm at now? The one you applied to and didn't get in?"

Didi shrugged her slim shoulders and bit her lips, trying to keep up the charade while I could already see the first signs of a beaming smile upturning the corners of her pretty mouth. "Oh yeah, right, didn't I tell you? They accepted me in the end, yep! We're gonna be roomies next year, Teddy Bear! Surprise!"

Her bright smile held me back for a second, along with the realization of the epic news that my silly girl had just so nonchalantly broken to me. But then I recovered, and I pounced on her. "Surprise indeed, you sneaky little..."

Didi squealed and burst out laughing as I grabbed her by the waist and rolled her over on her back, pinning her lithe frame down with my whole weight, pressing down on her naked body with mine. She writhed like a snake, squirming and giggling as she tried to disengage from my hold, but I kept her trapped in a bear hug, her arms blocked along her sides by mine, as I reached my hands around and all over her smooth skin, tickling her mercilessly.

It was a good thing that Mom was at work, Didi's squeals and yelps were so loud and high-pitched that there was no way we could have avoided attracting some attention to our antics. My little sis laughed and yelled for me to stop, kicking her little feet into my back as I licked her neck and face all over before rushing down to her breasts where I pinched her lovely puffy nipples between my teeth and nipped viciously at her tender swollen areolas.

Her twitching and mewling only grew as I persistently teased and tickled and tormented all the sensitive areas of her slim body. Too bad for her, I knew all her most ticklish spots from years and years of playful bedtime battles as kids, and I was determined to put this slowly accumulated knowledge to good use.

Didi looked like she was having a fit or something by the time I was done titillating the back of her left knee, her most ticklish spot of all. She was hiccuping from too much laughter when I finally let go of her.

I was still on top of her, but my weight rested on my elbows now and my embrace was softer, my hands caressing her flushed face rather than expertly tickling her all over. As she calmed down, she opened her legs, allowing me to nestle my half-hard cock right on top of her warm smooth pussy lips, still slippery from our combined juices. The contact with her fleshy flower immediately sent a jolt of life to my groin.

"Didi! Why didn't you tell me about this?! It's the best news ever," I said, panting and kissing her hard on her smiling lips. "I can't believe you managed to keep it to yourself for so long... Weren't you ready to burst?"

She nodded and laughed between hiccups: "Of course I was, but I wanted to surprise you! I even told Mom not to say anything last night. I wanted to see the expression on your face when I told you at the moment you'd least expect it."

"Oh. That makes some sort of sense, I guess. So what did I look like?"

"Goofy, Teddy Bear," she said, locking her arms around my neck and pulling me closer for a kiss, "very, very goofy!"

We slowly made out, both unable to wipe the smiles off our faces at the prospect of being together at college after a whole summer like this. I gently rocked my hips against my sister's slick labia, until I was hard again. Didi moaned into my mouth as I rubbed my cock against her thick sensitive clit, her hands running through my hair as she drank my lips into hers.

"Can you imagine, Ted? We'll be together, all the time! We'll be away from home, among people who have no idea we're brother and sister! We could be a couple, out in the open!"

"Yeah," I chuckled, "it's just too bad that we have the same last name and we look so much alike."

Didi bit my lip. "Aww come on, let me dream a little!" she pouted, then she was nuzzling my face again. "But yeah, I guess you're right. To be honest, I just want to be with you, Ted. I don't really care about other people. It was always about the two of us anyway, you know?"

And of course I knew. It was as if she could read my mind. It had always been about just my sweet Didi and I, as far as I was concerned. I had to smile at the thought that just twenty-four hours earlier I was hundreds of miles away, driving home, and now here I was, naked and in bed with the most awesome girl in the world, my little sister, the one I loved all my life, the one who loved me like nobody else could.

"Yeah, I know, that's how I feel too," I nodded, smiling. My mind was spinning as the reality of Didi's incredible revelation started to seriously sink in. "Wow, the two of us together at college... It's gonna be great!"

As I spoke I reached down and guided my recovered cock to the entrance of my sister's moist, warm pussy. Didi sighed and her beautiful eyes widened as I pushed myself inside her incredible tightness, slowly sinking into her.

"I love you so much, Didi. I want to be with you and only you, always"

"Ooooh Ted... I love you too! Deeper, go deeper inside me. I want you in me, Ted, always"

Didi's supple thighs spread more as she raised her knees up and offered herself to me. Her slender legs were firmly wrapped around my back when I bottomed out inside her. She was so soft, so warm and wet. I felt myself pulsing within her from the mere touch of her enveloping velvety walls gripping me, holding me there, snugly sunk deep in my sister's body.

"Oh my god, Didi... It feels so perfect when I'm inside you. Your pussy seems made for me, sis."

"Uuuh... I know Teddy Bear ooooh! You open me so good, you fill me completely, it feels amazing... We're so right for each other," she murmured into my mouth, her lips brushing over mine. Then she smiled, pressing her nose to my cheek. "Just don't fuck me hard like before, okay? I'm still a bit sore from that amazing pounding you gave me, you stud!"

I had to laugh. Stud? Me? Well I guess she did bring out the best in me after all, as it had always been the case with my sweet Didi. I gave her a smooch on her nose, feeling her shiver beneath me as I gently started grinding inside her hot wet center, flexing and rocking into her without letting an inch of my length get out of her silky sheath.

"I can pull out if you're sore," I said, not really wanting to, but ready to do as my beloved sister wished nonetheless. "You know, I can kiss your poor little pussy better, very gladly too."

Didi's legs held me tighter, actually pulling me deeper into her sopping hole, eliciting a mutual groan from us. "What!? No way! Don't you dare pull out! And yes, I'll gladly accept your kind offer to lick me and eat me and kiss my pussy better," she snickered, "but later. I want you in me now. Like this, all the way in. All of you inside me."

We kissed as we stay motionless, simply joined, our nostrils flaring from our excited breathing as our hungry mouths refused to let go of each other.

When Didi broke our lip-lock, her eyes were sparkling with lust. A lock of stray raven hair was plastered on her pale forehead as she murmured, almost pleadingly: "Make love to me, Ted. Love me, big brother."

"Ooh Didi..."

I'm sure she saw my undivided love for her radiating from my eyes. I felt like my passion for my sweet little sis was pulsing outward in waves, like a physical thing, like emotional warmth or the primal scent of infatuation. I was just so love-struck.

I kissed my adored Didi deeply, losing track of time as I slowly, ever so slowly moved in her, staying buried to the hilt, then barely withdrawing, then sinking into her again, pressing my groin against her engorged clit. I held her in my arms as she clung to me with her legs wrapped around my back and her hands tugging at my hair, our bodies melding as we clutched at each other like we never wanted to let go, aching to just stay joined like that indefinitely.

She's right, I thought as my sister and I fused into one, this is better than any fantasy.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,038 Followers