Whatever Will Be, Will Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your wish is my command, milady."

"Ummm, yeah, I love the way you slowly kiss my brow...my cheeks...my ears...and my neck... before my lips. Ummm, where did you learn to kiss like that, Mike? No urgent mashing of the lips...no rasping tongue crammed into my mouth...no gross slobbering and heated panting...no painful groping of my privates. God, Mike, I love how you kiss me...ummm...with such casual passion...ummm...blazing a molten path down my chest...yes, tantalizingly circling my breasts...oooh, sucking my nipples...oooh.

"Yeah, like that...ummm...I love the way you kiss and touch me. Oooh, yeah. I don't know why but all of a sudden that Pointer's Sister song popped into my head. Ummm, oh yeah, you know the one that goes...

"I want a man with a slow hand / I want a lover with an easy touch / I want somebody who will spend some time / Not come and go in a heated rush / I want somebody who will understand / When it comes to love, I want a slow hand..."

"Rose, do you always talk so much? Ha, that's okay. It's you, and I love it. Like the way I love how your nipples are so goddamn tasty. You know that they were meant to be sucked...huh...why am I suddenly thinking of milk...mother's milk...could I have been your baby in one of our previous reincarnations, Rose?"

"I don't know, Mike. We probably had many different roles, ages, and ethnicities, as a male or female. All I know is that in this time and place, I don't want this feeling to stop. Mike, I don't want to let you go after tonight."

"Who says you will, Rose? Do you think that after finding you...after all these lifetimes...I'd let you slip away? God, Rose, do you see what you've done to me? My head is spinning with the possibilities of our previous lives as soulmates...and what will we do from here on. What? Oh, right, que sera sera...you're right...whatever will be, will be..."

"Mike, I know that things are moving really fast, but would you like to see my little corner of the world...my town...my bookstore? I know that I'm asking a lot of you, but can I entice you to remain in my life when the morning sun rises to start a new day?"

"Rose, I'm lying naked in bed with a naked you; fondling your outstanding boobs; caressing your luscious body; and thinking perverted thoughts that would shame a Chinese slave trafficker in white women. While I don't fully understand what is happening, I'm not about to just let you drift out of my life...again. For better or for worse, I want to be with you, Rose."

"Hmmm, Mike, before we get carried away, what about your life back home? And your daughter, Crissy? What will she say?"

"I'm retired and after Amy passed away, I lost touch or opted not to socialize with her friends and family. My house is paid off but lonely with only me rambling around in it. I was considering putting it up on the market and moving closer to Crissy...although, I had not discussed this possibility with my daughter.

"I know that Crissy is worried about me being alone. She will be surprised when she finds out about you, but if I'm happy, she won't say anything and will want to meet you. Hmmm, I love how you tremble when I kiss your tummy. But, what about the people in your little town, Rose, if suddenly you show up with a short old Chink and one who's obviously living with you? What will they think?"

"Oooh, Mike! How the heck did your face get wedged in between my thighs? God, you're squeezing and lifting my buns...oh, damn...my legs are spreading by themselves. If I thought your lips and fingers were fantastic, your tongue is oooh simple magic!

"Huh, what, Mike? Oh yeah. Well, the town folk think I'm eccentric. Showing up with you as my obvious live-in lover will only reinforce this image. Oooh, Mike, right there...flick it...mouth me gently... yeah, like that. Anyway...I would imagine that some of the things that they say would about us will burn your ears off. Are you willing to live in a goldfish bowl?"

"Hmmm, I don't mind, Rose. To be honest with you, stirring up your small little town sounds strangely exciting. Damn, talk about excitement, you're so wet that you're practically gushing, Rose. God, my fingers are literally slipping in and out of your slippery sex."

"Oh, where have you been all my life, Mike? I haven't felt like this before. Oooh, it's like I have been waiting for so long...and now I have you. Hmmm, how I love the way you kiss, and you touch is setting me on fire even though I'm so sopping wet. I can't believe that this is happening.

"But, wait. Is that you, Mike? Oh my god, I thought Asian guys were...'small.' What I'm feeling isn't exactly tiny."

"Let's just say that you bring out the 'best' in me, Rose. If you keep stroking me like that you'll see just how big I can get. Amy always said I was too much...so, I'm glad that you appreciate what little I have to offer you."

"Ha, what I feel in my grasping hand is more than I could wish for."

"Well, Rose, never let it be said that I'm not full of surprises when it comes to you. Do you like the way my body slides on top of yours? How I love letting my raging hard-on plow your super-slippery slit."

"Ooh, damn, Mike, don't tease me anymore. I'm burning up and shaking violently. Ooh, please, Mike, put me out of my misery. Oh, please, put 'it' in, Mike! Do it!

"Oh dear Lord! Yeah! Just like that! Nice and slow...make me squish and slosh ...all the way in. Oooh, this isn't sex - this is lovemaking. Oooh, yeah, Mike, just like that...yeah. Hmmm, yes, Mike. Oooh, a poem that I once read from some book keeps flittering in my head. It says how I feel, and goes something like this...

"We were born to be together...but somehow, we became separated...living our own separate lives... yet, in the coming together of the body...we become one...as we were meant to be..."

"I love being reunited with you, Rose, for I feels so complete. I love you - plain and simple. I don't want you lose you again...not in this lifetime."

"Yes, my soulmate, we will be together again...for this lifetime and beyond. I love you, Mike."

12