All Comments on 'Whatever Your Heart Desires Ch. 02'

by AngelCherysse

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tobytimtobytimalmost 13 years ago
wow

this progessing wondefully,,wher is t going to end

Love it

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
Dressing as a Lady

I love to dress up and walk around the hotel when I was attending the "Be All" conventions. I am able to present a very feminine looking person when I get the time to do all that is required. How nice it would be if I could have done this and continue to work for the company I retired from. I did wear feminine things to work blouses and womens slacks, even makeup a few times no one at work ever said anything. I am so lucky that my wife allows me to be feminine and wear dresses. I always wear nightgowns or VS satin pj's to bed, and always panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Breast Size

What is it with this Double D crap? What's wrong with a nice, NORMAL, sized pair of breasts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I read this story following the first of the series. I was stroking myself during the reading. My orgasm was one of the strongest I have ever had. I am looking forward to the rest of the series.

lauriejp3lauriejp3almost 8 years ago
Wonderful begining

So far this would be my fantasy, I'm almost there with my wife of 10 years but it took me 50 years to find her and her 5 years to find her fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trust me?

I'm sorry to be a skeptic here but she is already used humiliation as a way to control her sissy. She has used good or great sex as the reason he should continue to be feminized. She says she doesn't want to be like other wives that are going for the full FLR at any cost, but she is going to do it anyway. Plus she already started his training to be a cum and anal slut in preparation for when she introduces other men into their relationship with the pretext of fulfilling 'his' fantasies. Can't wait to see if I'm tight and this is just another storyline of a total Dom and his trust in her will be broken. How is this love?

Santacruzmanj

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

I have to agree with the previous commenter. I don't believe she actually loves him. I do believe she doesn't know what love is. "Through them, I outlined a general strategy to make 'Danielle' a fem-toy we could both enjoy." The idea of actually talking to her husband who trusted her completely, is so wrong, but points a finger to the wife as being self absorbed, self serving, sex addict, and would use anyone to achieve her goals. Not once did she actually talk to her husband.

What happens when menopause sets in, or they get older, and she wants someone else, maybe who has a bigger cock? I can figure that out pretty quick. Everyone is self centered to a certain point, you have to be, but when you get married that changes. I have a very bad feeling for this husband.

Should this whole story actually work, and I hope that it does, then he will be happy and so will she, but I doubt it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous