What's a MILF?

Story Info
Mrs. Hermann didn't know she was but took no offense.
8.2k words
4.57
130.6k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the day after the party she had thrown for her son on the eve of Scott going off to college, having watched him drive away to Buffalo that morning and making her an empty-nester, Shawn Hermann sat on her deck and dawdled over a final cup of coffee while staring at the watch that was left behind by one of Scott's friend's yesterday.

It wasn't an expensive timepiece by any means, and since she knew who had left it behind it wouldn't be all that tough to get the watch to him, but in a perverse way she hoped that the owner would come back and pick it up.

Leo DiPace was the owner of the watch and he was one of her son's friends for all of the time they had lived in the neighborhood, and Scott had sort of looked up to Leo since in addition to being a year older than her boy Leo was also a better athlete than Scott was.

Leo had graduated a year earlier and was now going into his second year of college, so the two were not quite as close as they once were, but when she prodded her son to invite Leo to the party and he had accepted the invite Shawn was happy to see him.

Leo was a good boy and if Scott was going to look up to any of the guys in the neighborhood Mrs. Hermann was glad that he chose Leo as his role model even though they were quite the opposite in many ways.

Even though Leo was only a year - 10 months to be precise - older than her son Scott, Leo was much more mature acting, and that also was true in their physicality with Scott still being very boyish while there was no doubt Leo had become a man.

Is that why you want him to come by?

That was what went through Shawn Hermann's mind as she picked up the watch and looked at the second hand move. It would be nice to be able to sit and talk with her son's friend, since he had been monopolized by the other boys and girls - most definitely the girls who seem drawn to the handsome young man who looked a little like a muscular Sal Mineo.

Not that any of those silly girls would know who Sal Mineo was, and Shawn was kind of embarassed to be old enough to even know who the long gone actor even was. At 49 Shawn was old enough for a lot of things, and one of those things she thought she had an excuse for were the feelings that went through her body and mind when she thought about Leo.

"Menopause," Shawn determined aloud. "You must be going into the change of life because your mind and body supposedly get a little wacky when that comes."

"I wonder if talking to yourself is also a sign?" Shawn asked herself. "Shawnie baby, your kid has only been gone for about 4 hours and you're already lonely and daydreaming about some young hunk who would probably laugh if he knew what you were thinking."

Still, Shawn reasoned as she sipped the dregs of her coffee, he did look so good. He had always been attractive in his goofy way but now he had filled out as he matured with that 5'10" frame looking muscular but not excessively so.

And he had looked at her too, and while she had always noticed him looking at her over the years, the fact that he was no longer a kid but a man made it different.

The jarring ring of the phone inside made Shawn's heart jump, and after she recovered she hurried inside to grab the receiver as the third ring began.

It was Leo, and while she had been daydreaming about him actually calling, hearing his phone made it different. She tried to keep calm as he explained about thinking maybe he left his watch behind yesterday, and did he mind if she came over to pick it up?

"No Leo, that would be fine," Shawn said. "I'm going to be around all day. Come on over anytime,"

"Scott? He's gone, probably almost to Buffalo by now." Shawn said in response to Leo's question, and when he said he would be right over Shawn got moving because he was only about 5 minutes away.

Racing to the bedroom Shawn put on a more attractive top and shorts before hurrying to the bathroom to brush her hair, the dirty blonde mop top still that shade partly due to chemicals these days, and put on a little lip gloss. Lifting her arm, she frowned and grabbed a razor and raked the blade through her armpits that had been shaved yesterday, and in addition to mowing down the five o'clock shadow and make the little hollows pink in the process.

"Get a grip girl. The kid is coming over to pick up a watch," she scolded herself while rubbing some deodorant under her arms and checking out her look in the mirror.

"You need to wear a bra girl," Shawn told her reflection. "You don't need one but you NEED one."

Shawn frowned at the way her small breasts hung rather low, and while they obviously needed some support and looked sad like this, wearing a bra under this top might look worse.

"Mrs. Hermann?" came a voice that sounded like it was coming through the sliding door screen.

"On my way Leo," Shawn said as she clicked off the light and hurried to the back, wondering how he had gotten there that fast, and as she stepped out onto the deck she nodded to the watch on the table and added, "Hi there. I thought that might have been yours."

"Yeah, sorry about that. Thanks for holding on to it."

"No problem," Shawn replied as she looked at the strapping young man who was wearing the same shorts as yesterday but was now in a tank top instead of a t-shirt, which was a lot more flattering. "Hey, would you like some lunch? It's almost noon. Or maybe something to drink? Ice tea?

"I don't want to get in your way..."

"I take that as a yes for iced tea!" Shawn responded as she reached over and squeezed his bicep, wondering whether she looked as much a fool as she felt. "I would love to have some company and we can catch up."

"Okay, that would be great."

"It's on the way," Shawn said as she hustled into the house after gesturing to the chairs around the table. "Have a seat and I'll be right back out."

Shawn made a pitcher of Crystal Light in record time, considering her hands were shaking and her heart was pounding like she was a teenager again, and after filling a couple of cups with ice she brought the tray out for her company.

"Refreshments for my gentleman caller," Shawn declared as she sat down kitty corner from Leo, the idea of referring to the boy that way almost making her laugh out loud, and while she knew she was being silly it was a hell of a lot more fun that being at work or watching Maury.

"Never been called a gentleman before," Leo chuckled.

"Well, you've always been an exception to the rule when it came to Scott's friends," Shawn said. "So the term fits. So now that I have you here for a few minutes without all your fans hounding you, tell me what you've been up to."

They chatted about Leo's first year in college, where he said he was doing well although he was finding the athletic part more of a challenge, having spent a lot of time on the bench instead of being the star like in high school.

As Leo went on, Shawn was wishing she had put a little vodka in the pitcher because the more she sat there near Leo the hotter it was getting out there, and it was only around 70 degrees.

"Scott said a while back that you were seeing somebody - a lawyer or something?" Leo asked as they got around to her.

"Next question," Shawn chirped. and after she laughed Leo joined in.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I'm not," she said. "Just a couple of dates but it's nice that my son was keeping track of my lack-of-love life. Too bad he didn't keep track of his father's - the ones he was banging while we were still married. Oops. Sorry for the rant. I'm not drunk or even drinking. Just still a little bitter."

"I don't blame you," Leo opined as he looked over his glass at her. "You got the shitty end of the stick - sorry for the language."

"Forgiven, especially when you're right< Shawn said as she filled their glasses. "Maybe if I keep filling the glasses you'll stay. I miss having you around."

"I used to think I was always underfoot," Leo said.

"No, you kept Scott out of trouble."

"Even when I broke the window on the garage door?" Leo asked.

"Yes, and for the record I know that you didn't do it but it was sweet of you to take the rap for my son," Shawn explained. "He fessed up afterward."

"We figured you wouldn't yell at me as much as Scott," Leo shrugged.

"I would have screamed at him if he didn't end up being honest that night," Shawn said. "Him showing some integrity when a long way. Since he sure didn't get it from his old man, he must have caught that from you, so thank you for that."

"So is anything else new with you?" Leo asked.

"Sad to say no," Shawn said, and feeling giddy kicked off her flip flops and moved her foot over to touch Leo's bare calf. "This is a little new. Those are some hairy legs you've got there mister."

"Oh geez," Leo laughed as he felt the size 6 foot slide up and down his furry calf, but while he blushed he didn't move.

"Hey, I can't help myself. I haven't seen a hairy leg around here in a while," Shawn shrugged. "Scott's look like he shaves them."

"Don't tell him that. He used to be really sensitive about that," Leo warned with a laugh.

"I'll keep that in mind," Shawn noted. "There's something about a hairy guy - makes me remember my first boyfriend. He was like Sasquatch. Maybe I should have married him."

"I remember," Leo started to say and then stopped.

"What do you remember?" Shawn asked. "Come on. I just rubbed your leg with my toes so out with it. Or do I have to get the vodka out?"

"No, it's just that I remember a few years ago," Leo related. "I remember for a while there that you didn't shave under your arms."

"You do - hey, how do you remember that?" Shawn said as she blushed more than her young guest. "I don't think I ever wore anything sleeveless during those years."

"No you didn't, but there were a couple of tops that you wore that were short sleeved, and if you raised your arm just so and I was at the right angle, I could peek in," Leo admitted. "Sorry. Too much information."

"No, I think it's funny - cute too because I had no idea," Shawn said. "That was another of the things I did that my ex wanted, hoping to save my marriage. We know how that worked out."

"I thought it looked sexy," Leo mumbled.

"You did? I thought hair was out and tattoos and piercings were the rage?"

"I guess. I guess I'm old fashioned."

"That means I've been wasting my time shaving for nothing," Shawn lamented as she lifted her arms for inspection. "Leave it to me."

"You still look nice," Leo responded, although when Shawn followed his eyes she noted that his gaze wasn't to her smooth armpits but on her nipples, which had become stiff at some point and where now very obvious.

"Can I make you lunch or anything" Shawn said as she felt the tension increasing at the table and when Leo shook his head she took a deep breath.

"You don't - obviously," Shawn heard herself saying, and after he gave the older woman a quizzical look she nodded towards Leo explained, "Shave your armpits I mean."

"Getting some hair on your chest too I see," Shawn found herself babbling, noting that in addition to the bushy black hair that filled his armpits there was a light dusting of fur peeking out of the neck of his tank top.

"I'm sorry Leo," Shawn said when she realized he was likely embarrassed by the conversation.

"I think I'm going through some hormonal things here with this kinky chatter coming out of me. Forgive me."

"No - I mean it's okay," Leo said. "I like hearing you talk like this."

"Well, it's a first for me but I am sliding my chair out of the sun before my brain bakes," Shawn explained. "Although I could use that as an excuse for all this."

"I would rather talk about your body though Mrs. Hermann because that's a lot more interesting to me," Leo blurted out and then said. "Now we're even."

"This conversation is going somewhere strange," Shawn said after sliding back towards the house in the shade. "My bad."

Shawn looked over at the man/child who seemed to be breathing heavy and looking flustered, but then when her eyes averted downward and she saw a ridiculous bulge in Leo's shorts that had to be caused by the fabric bunching up, the patio started to spin a little.

"Did you know that you won a contest we had around here a while back?" Leo asked. "Not a contest but there was a bunch of us in the back woods drinking beer we borrowed from Ray Flood's father. Borrowed I guess means stole."

"I knew Scott's been drinking a couple of times," Shawn replied. "Luckily he never came home drunk."

"That's because we couldn't take enough for anybody to get loaded, just enough for everybody have a couple and then stagger around pretending we were."

"Well, considering I was young once long ago, and also remembering the bender I went on after Scott's father traded me in for a newer model, I can't take the moral high ground here, "Shawn admitted. "So what was this contest?"

"It wasn't scientific or anything and it was just a half dozen of us guys," Leo explained, "But anyway you were the winner."

"What did I win?"

"You got voted - uh - the number #1 MILF in this entire neighborhood," Leo sheepishly told her.

"Really?" Shawn said with mock excitement. "Great. Now what in the world is a MILF?"

"You don't know?"

"Sorry. I'm out of the loop. I don't even know how many Kardashians there are," Shawn confessed. So hit me with it."

"MILF means," Leo said with much embarrassment. "It stands for Mom's I'd Like to... you can guess the F."

"Omigod. Are you serious? The boys in this neighborhood talk about things like that?"

"Hey, it was a while back and we were drinking."

"Wait a minute, don't ruin my glory. I haven't won anything since I popped a balloon with a dart at the church fair about 15 years ago and won a stuffed animal," Shawn laughed. "Nice to know teenage boys haven't changed much since my day, but it says more about what a sorry much of mothers there are around here. Who did it beat anyway?"

"Cindy Mason's Mom came in second."

"Don't know her."

"I think Ray Flood's mother came in third."

"Dorothy I do know. Hey, she's somewhat attractive and she's got a lot on top, so this might actually be an honor being the top dog of the kennel," Shawn said with a shake of her head. "You made my day Leo."

"That's the thing I've loved about you Mrs. Hermann," Leo said softly. "A lot of woman are nice looking and they know it, and pretty much insist you know it too, but you? You're different. Always putting yourself down and I used to think you were joking most of the time but you aren't. You really don't know how beautiful you are even though it's plain to see. At least to me it is."

"That's because your a sweet boy and you look at me differently than..."

"I left the watch here on purpose," Leo admitted. "Left it here twice because somebody handed it to me before I left the first time. I wanted a reason to come back here when no one else was around so I could tell you how I feel."

Shawn felt the tiny hairs on the back on her neck and her arms stand up and her skin became a sea of goose bumps as she felt the boy's eyes undressing her, and what was fun as a fantasy was becoming more like a train flying out of control.

"I'm - I'm 49 years old honey," Shawn said for some reason.

"And I turned 19 last month so we're both adults," Leo explained. "I've had a crush on you since I stopped hating girls back in 5th grade, but I don't think it's a crush though and seeing you again yesterday made me sure."

"I..." was all Shawn could say, and after a pregnant pause Leo rose to his feet.

"Have to go to the bathroom," Leo said, and after he got up and went inside Shawn got up and walked over to the edge of the porch and leaned over a bit.

Shawn was a bundle of emotions with her stomach churning while she tried not to hyperventilate or even pass out. She wanted to run or just not be here when he came back outside, but she couldn't move as she heard the toilet flush through the window and the sink run, and then the footsteps came across the deck towards her.

"Do you want me to leave?" asked the voice from behind her, and as Leo's hands slid slowly down her arms he added. "If you want me to I will."

Shawn's lips moved but nothing came out, and when the breath on her neck got closer and the lips hit her skin she gasped but still couldn't speak as she held onto the wooden rail for support.

"I love you so much Mrs. Hermann," Leo said - almost sobbed - and as his hands came around her and moved up until her palms found her breasts and kneaded the yielding skin she leaned back into him.

"Shawn," the woman corrected as her hands came off the rail and clamped onto the man/child's and squeezed along with Leo, because when a guy is fondling your boobs he should be on a first name basis. "Don't leave honey - you're the only thing holding me up right now."

Shawn's knees had turned to jelly as soon as Leo's hands touched her bare skin, but as she looked around she was happy they were out of sight of the neighbors because this was getting heated.

"I want you Shawn," Leo said as he turned her around, and when his lips met hers the initial coupling was a sloppy one as they were both highly charged, but as the kiss went on and on it got better and better for both of them.

"Been so long," Shawn gasped after their lips parted briefly, with the older woman raking her hands through Leo's wavy black hair, and when they started necking again Shawn felt like she was a kid again given the crude grabbing and clawing they were doing to each other. "Inside - okay?"

Leo nodded and Shawn grabbed his hand and hurried him into the house, almost afraid that what had started would disappear. She was still conflicted in her mind but her body was telling her yes, and she knew that she was so inflamed that if he had said NOW and brought her down to the wood of the deck, she would have let him.

"Didn't make the bed," Shawn apologized, and she went over and closed the night table drawer with her thigh so Leo didn't see the vibrator that had put her to sleep the night before.

Now the two were facing each other by the side of the bed, and it was if Leo realized what he was doing and had lost some of his aggression. That was the last thing Shawn wanted because she was fine with him being the caveman in this drama, because it wasn't her nature to take the lead, but for a minute she feared Leo was going to bolt.

"Never been with such as muscular guy," Shawn cooed as she brought her hands up to Leo's shoulders and rubbed his chest. "Mind if I get a better look?"

Leo raised his arms when Shawn grabbed the bottom of his tank top, and after she got it off of him her hands when back where they were. The light dusting of hair on his surprisingly broad chest felt sweet as it went through her caressing fingers, and when she started toying with his plump nipples she heard him gasp.

"Love a hairy guy," Shawn said as she hands rubbed his chest, and after she bent down and sucked on his nipple the moan he let out made her shiver.

After nibbling on both nipples Shawn raised her head up and looked up at the boy who no longer looked like he was about to run, and giving him a look that she hoped made her look sassy instead of silly she let her hand slide down his stomach and over his shorts to see if she could find what was poking her.

"If I do something you.." Shawn started to say as she looked into Leo's big brown eyes, but the words stuck in her throat when her hand not only found what she was looking for right away, what she found was rock hard and just kept going and going...

"Omigod," Shawn mumbled as her hand snaked down the inside of Leo's shorts leg until it finally reached the end.

"I'm really excited," Leo gasped as Shawn's hand held the bulge from outside the shorts.

"Don't apologize honey. It's just that I wasn't expecting..."