All Comments on 'What's a MILF?'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
w8ingnoww8ingnowalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Enjoyed this story. I only wish you would have extended it through a few more episodes. The story had a great deal of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun story

Being called a MILF by son's friends is an ego boost. Many women are thrilled and tease son and friends with "accidental" cleavage shows and upskirts. It sometimes leads to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Love it. Wished it was longer. I just wanna be Shawn. . . :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sweet and hot

Thanks for writing a story where the older woman, while attractive enough, is not the flawless goddess so many of these stories picture us middle aged women as. We're flawed and a little ragged around the edges but like Shawn in this story, we're just waiting for somebody to trip our trigger.

I've been divorced for three years and wish that my sons had a friend like Leo because I've got a lot of pent-up energy inside of me too! :)

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Well written, hot and believable. Shawn isn't some cardboard fantasy but a real life woman, and Leo isn't some unbelievable super-hunk, but a normal guy with a full set of 19 year old hormones. Well worth reading and well worth at least five stars. Thank you.

amoroneamoronealmost 9 years ago
Superb

Well written, believable, realistic and extremely erotic.

Just the right amount of build up and description of the sex acts.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed your story of the 19 year old stud with the 49 year old MILF. I would like you to write more stories or episodes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good stuff!

Enjoyed it

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Hot Sexy Mature Read*****

Very enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous