What's a MILF? Pt. 09

Story Info
Hot tub meeting.
4.3k words
4.63
75.9k
78
5

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers

Mark was laughing at Bill's account of Miss South Carolina and the YouTube video. "Oh my God, she looks just like your mom. We are all going to have to start talking to her in a southern drawl." Entering the front door, he called out, "Mom, dad? You guys here?"

Hearing no answer, no sound of television, Mark shrugged and said, "Let's grab some cokes and hit the hot tub. After that basketball game, I know I could use it. I've got board shorts in my room."

Chris, Jeff, Larry Bill and Mark headed around the back of the house carrying their cokes and towels and stopped, hearing the gurgling of the hot Jacuzzi. Stepping quietly around the corner, they saw Sue and Stacy giggling about something, sitting close to each other and holding wine glasses. It wasn't apparent whether they were wearing anything. There was an empty bottle and another half full and two robes draped over a chair.

"Mom, sorry, I didn't know you were here. We can go inside and play pool." Mark said while backing away.

"Hey, guys! Come on in. This thing fits eight, so there's plenty of room." Sue turned and looked at the five goggle-eyed boys. "Seriously? You're shy around women, or just shy around MILFs? Mark, can you please pour us some more wine?"

Mark walked over trying not to stare at Jeff's mom, but couldn't help but admire the perky breasts in the bright blue bikini top. He stumbled over a sandal before grabbing the bottle and filling the glasses of the two beautiful women. "Where's dad? I mean, I'd hate for him to come out with..."

Sue laughed like it was in inside joke, "Actually, his mom called. Her water heater broke and he drove up to fix it. He won't be home for a couple of days, at least. Get in and relax, the water feels great."

The five boys climbed in across from Stacy and Sue. "Sorry, mom," Jeff said, "I didn't know you were here and we thought..."

"What, you thought we might be naked?" Stacy laughed, "We could, you know. By the time we are done with this second bottle, who knows? So what were you guys up to this evening?"

"We had our intramural basketball game after school." Chris said.

"And? How did you do?" Sue asked, looking at the boys.

Larry laughed, "We left them in tears."

"Yeah, tears of laughter." Mark said bitterly, "You think just once we can get over 20 points? We suck."

"Hey, so what? Where do you think those guys are now? Sitting around each other patting themselves on the back? Where are you, sitting in a hot tub with two babes, so who's the winner?" Stacy said smiling.

"You're right. You know, mom? When I saw you sitting here with Sue, I thought...never mind." Jeff tailed off.

"What? What did you think?" Stacy asked.

"Well, last week you said...um...You know, let's drop it." He said blushing.

"I want to know. What did you say last week, Stacy?" Sue demanded. "This sounds intriguing. I mean look at the boy." Sue looked at the beet red face.

"God, I don't remember. I said a lot of things..." Stacy paused and then started laughing. "I remember. Jeff commented on how hot you look and basically said he'd love to, what was it? Fuck your tits? And I agreed and said, 'Hell, I'd even do her...you." She said to Sue.

"Hmmm. I may just hold you to that. I think if we do anything now, the boys might get too excited and want to join." Sue said.

"No, mom, we promise we will just watch, really. I think you should at least see if Stacy is a good kisser." Mark said.

Stacy looked at Sue, eyebrows raised. "We should at least see if we like kissing, that can't hurt."

Sue leaned over and whispered in Stacy's ear, "I'm less worried about the boys than I am with me. You look fucking delicious in that bikini. I might need to try kissing your other lips if we try anything."

Stacy moaned thinking about it and took Sue's hand and placed it on her breast as she leaned in. Pressing her lips to Sue's, she immediately felt her blood pressure rise and her nipples harden. Pushing her tongue into the blonde's mouth, she felt the soft tongue push back. She pressed into Sue's hand as she played with the darting tongue in her mouth. Stacy reached up and felt the large breast and began squeezing and massaging it harder when she felt Sue respond by kissing her more passionately.

The unblinking boys stared as Sue climbed onto Stacy's lap and watched in awe as the two women ran their hands all over the other's body and with their mouths locked together. All groaning in unison, they watched as Stacy pulled Sue's top off and took the large nipple into her mouth.

Sue closed her eyes and soaked in the intense feelings shooting through her breasts and the jolts of electricity pulsing through her pussy as she ground herself against the gorgeous redhead's cunt. Sighing she asked Stacy, "Are we being rude? We're ignoring our guests."

"No, no, not at all! We're good. Don't stop on our account." Bill said for the group.

Stacy pulled her mouth off the pale pink puffy nipple and looked over at the boys. "You sure? Perhaps you'd like a beer while you're just sitting there?"

Sue turned and added, "I'm sure your moms would approve, so why don't one of you go inside and grab a beer, or wine if you prefer."

The boys looked at each other and finally Mark climbed out trying unsuccessfully to hide a huge tent in his shorts. "Guy, what do you feel like, we have a lot of microbrews, wine, whatever." After getting their orders Mark looked down at the two women, their breasts mashed against each other. Groaning, he hurried into the house to get the beers.

Stacy reached for her wine, took a couple of sips and after putting down her glass, reached back and pulled her top off. "I guess we're the entertainment for tonight. Are you ready to perform for our audience? Sadly, we didn't have much rehearsal time."

Sue reached over and cupped Stacy's breasts and gently pinched the nipples. "We'll have to wing it." Feeling the girl's tits, she sighed, "Beautiful. These are perfect." She leaned down and flicked her tongue on the compact nipple, the pointy tip sticking out.

Stacy moaned holding her friend's head against her breast as Mark came hurrying back with the tray of beers. "Did I miss anything?" Mark asked, handing out the beers. Getting no response from the rapt boys, he climbed into the hot tub and noticed Stacy was also topless, but couldn't see her breasts.

Sue sucked on the nipple while pulling her face away with a smacking sound and got off Stacy's lap. She pulled the redhead to her feet and wrapped her arms around her and whispered in her ear, "You want my tongue in your pussy?"

Groaning, Stacy stood up and reached down to untie the strings holding her bottoms on and tossed them onto the flagstone. She turned and climbed onto the edge and sat with her legs open, revealing to Sue and the boys, the nicely trimmed, red bush and tight lips.

"I guess that's a yes." Sue grinned while also tossing her bottoms onto the deck. She kissed Stacy, then kept kissing down her neck, onto her breasts, spending time making sure they were as hard as possible, then on down her stomach. When she arrived at the juicy twat, she saw Stacy open her legs as wide as she could and her slit open up invitingly. She leaned in, remembering the last time she's tasted another woman. Frank had brought his girlfriend over and sat and watched as she and Kimberly licked and sucked each other. He sat there the whole time stroking his cock while she and Kimberly got off two or three times each, until finally he stood up pointed to the floor indicating they get on their hands and knees. Without any warning he knelt down and drove his cock into each of them, alternating until grabbing Sue's ass, he emptied his load into her with violent thrusts. When he pulled out, Kimberly immediately dove into Sue's dripping twat and sucked all his cum out of her causing Sue to press her face into the floor and explode in a final orgasm. Sue collapsed to the floor feeling spent and raised her head when Kimberly kissed her. Kim broke the sloppy kiss and said as she stood up, "Sweetie, Frank and I are getting married and that's the last load he's dumping in you. You'll have to find another man to fill that cunt of yours." They got dressed and left without another word. That was the last time she'd ever seen Frank.

Stacy saw the hesitation and lifted Sue's chin, "Look, you don't have to do this. Let me do you."

Sue shook her head and grinned, "I was reminiscing on the last time I tasted pussy. Sit back and enjoy." She said sticking her tongue out and tasting the salty juices flowing out. Running her tongue from bottom to top and back again, she felt the slick lips part allowing her to feel the silky texture of Stacy's hole and to take in more fluids. When she hit the clit sticking out, she heard the girl's breathing become deeper and more rapid and when she stuck her finger into her, she wondered how a cock could fit in there it was so tight. She pumped her finger in and out and sucked on the hard button and realized she needed a second set of hands seeing the girl pulling on her own nipples. "Mark, honey, can you help Stacy out. I'm sure she'd pay you back if you played with those perfect tits of hers."

Mark jumped up and came around to sit behind his friend's mother and grinned across at his disappointed looking buds as he reached around and cupped those creamy mounds. He watched his mother's tongue attack that pink slit and her finger pump in and out. As he pinched and pulled on those small nipples, he saw Stacy's cunt thrust harder against his mom's face.

Sue was pushing back against the thrusting pelvis when she heard Jeff say quietly, "Press your fingertip against the upper wall of her hole as you finger her. It will drive her wild."

All the other boys jerked their heads over to Jeff questioningly, who simply shrugged with a shy grin.

Sue bent her finger and felt the slick surface and immediately, Stacy started mewing and jerking. Mark slid forward and held her body close to his as she writhed in pleasure.

As she kept pressing against the spot driving the girl wild, Sue started sucking harder on the engorged clit and heard Stacy scream with pleasure and felt her face being flooded with cum. Finally, when Stacy calmed down and collapsed against Mark who still gripped those nice tits, Sue sat back. "You little slut, you showed Jeff where your G-spot is. I thought I was going to have problems getting Mother of the Year..."

Stacy sat up, "You know, I have no idea what you are talking about. You think I'd let my son put his finger in me?" She said smiling.

"You'd let him put more than that in you." Sue turned around and said to the stunned boys. "Does anyone else know what a G-spot is?" Seeing heads shake, she beckoning the boys over who were there in a flash, even Mark slipped down into the water in a flash. "Jeff, I think since this is your mother and you seem to know your way around in here, you should show your friends what the G-spot is and where it is." Sue got out to sit where her son sat and watched.

Stacy looked at the 4 eager looking boys thinking that things couldn't get any weirder. She was going to let Jeff's friends finger her, let them inside her pussy. It was weird enough that they were all within two feet of her exposed twat.

Chris started to reach out to put his finger in Stacy's pussy since he was closest when Jeff stopped him. "Dude, slow down. Always wet your finger first, it will slide in a lot easier...That's it, now hook your finger like this...See? Watch her face when you hit her G-spot." Jeff instructed feeling proud of his knowledge.

Chris started fingering her faster hearing Jeff's mom yelp with each pass and her panting increase while watching the pleasure wash across her face. He stopped when Jeff grabbed his wrist and told him there are others waiting for access. Chris looked really disappointed since her wanted to make her cum, but was thinking about getting home to mom...though holding her down so he could get his finger inside her might be a problem.

Bill wet his finger and stepped between her legs and eased it in, feeling how slippery smooth and tight her hole was. Bending his finger, her probed along the soft flesh until her heard her gasp and close her eyes tightly. He worked his finger against that spot and was rewarded when Stacy wrapped her legs around him and pulled him tightly against her, forcing his cock against the back of his hand. He watched her facial expressions and also Sue's pinching and pulling of those enticing nipples. He started humping against her wishing he no longer had the shorts on and when he felt himself being crushed harder against her cunt as she came a second time, bucking and grinding. He saw Sue put her hand over Stacy's mouth, muffling the girl's loud screams. Finally, she released him, and he reluctantly pulled his finger out of the wet cunt. He immediately put it in his mouth sucking off all the juices. "Damn, Jeff. Your mother is fucking hot and tastes incredible."

Jeff grinned and turned to his mother. "Are you alright? Mark and Larry need to feel your G-spot."

Panting, Stacy weakly smiled at her son, "Give me five minutes. Christ! This is hot. Sue, perhaps I should put my tongue in you pussy while they finger me." She said as she reached for her glass and drained the last of the wine. She lay back as Sue moved over and grabbed the blonde's ass as she swung her legs over and lowered her pussy onto her face.

Sue sighed feeling Stacy's tongue begin probing the folds of her vagina. "Nice, yes...there. Boys, I think you can continue fingering my friend here. I'll make sure her screams are muffled when she cums again. Chris, can you be a sweetie and play with my tits?"

Chris jumped out of the water and knelt by Sue and Stacy and began massaging those huge breasts. "God damn, these feel better now that last week." He thought as he squeezed them. He saw Larry take his wet finger and begin fingering Jeff's mom. He loved seeing her pelvic thrusts and hearing her grunts, muffled by Sue's twat on her face. His attention was jerked back when he felt Sue pull down his shorts and grab his cock and stroke it. He felt like he was going to cum seeing both women writhe with pleasure and couldn't believe it when he heard Sue.

"Chris, baby. Please let me suck on your cock. Stand up and put this thing in my mouth." She purred holding his cock.

Chris stood up and put his feet on either side of Stacy and groaned when his dream girl sucked his cock right into her mouth. His hips reacted by humping in rhythm with her bobbing head and couldn't believe how beautiful she looked, her mouth stretched and wrapped around his cock. He looked over at Mark apologetically, but seeing him grin knowingly, turned and focused on the boiling feeling in his balls. Reaching down and grabbing one of the monster breasts he gasped that he was going to cum.

Sue felt in heaven. Stacy's tongue was working her excited clit and Chris's humping was becoming more urgent and purposeful when he heard his say he was going to cum. Grabbing his ass, she pulled him into her throat deeper and as he groaned and grabbed her head. She had to gulp down spurt after spurt of hot cum while her body began spasming against Stacy's mouth the girl beneath her started to scream. Sucking all the cum Chris had to offer out of his cock, she pulled off him with a gasp for air, while climbing off Stacy's face. She looked down and saw the girl's face was slick with juices and her eyes were glazed. "Are you ok? I felt like I was suffocating you. You really are a screamer, aren't you?"

Stacy nodded that she was fine and grinned. "It sure made it hard to have sex when the parents were in the next room. I can't tell you how many times I've had a pillow pressed to my face, but this is the first time I've had a wet pussy. This is much better." She looked down at Mark. "Mark, I can't take anymore finger probing, it is far too intense. But I'm sure you get the idea."

Mark looked crestfallen standing there with his finger wet, but instantly perked up when she continued.

"I think I'd prefer a nice cock, can you fuck me instead?" She said softly.

Mark looked at Jeff who said, "Don't look at me, she wants your cock, dude."

Mark pulled off his shorts and grabbing his cock tried to direct it toward the wet slit, but he had to pull it down hard to get it lined up. He pushed in just a little at a time before pulling out seeing the redhead wince in pain. Finally he was fully in her and felt totally in power as he grabbed her hips and pulled her roughly against him with each thrust. He grinned as he saw his mother crawl over to Bill and ask him if he'd please stick his cock in her pussy.

Sue helped Bill out of his shorts and pushed him down on his back. She bent over showing her ass and pussy to everyone there as she sucked on Bill's cock. "You have a great cock. You should make a lot of women very happy with this." She said as she squatted over it and lowered herself onto him. She leaned forward when Bill eagerly grabbed her tits and rhythmically began fucking that young, hard cock.

Between pants, Stacy looked up at Mark. "Mark, can I get on top, like your mother is?" She said nodding over to the fucking couple. When Mark lay down, she groaned lowering herself onto his cock. "So nice, please play with my tits."

Mark reached up and cupped her breasts and pushed back as Stacy leaned hard against his hands. He felt her pelvis torque and grind against his stiff cock thinking she was trying to mild everything he had out of his.

Sue looked over at the three boy and grinned at Stacy, "You want to take care of these poor boys? I've got a couple of free holes."

Stacy laughed, "Don't be a hog. You got a nice mouthful of sperm, it's my turn." She turned to Chris, "You feel like fucking my ass while I suck Larry's cock? Jeff, I think you have your choice of holes there. Sue, any preferences?"

Sue groaned, "I really need a cock in my ass, Jeff, listen to your mother and fuck my ass."

As Jeff worked his cock into Sue's ass, he wondered if he'd feel any luckier if he won the lottery, this goddess begging him to fuck her ass. Soon he was buried deep in her rectum and felt Bill, Sue and him pick up a perfect rhythm. His face buried against the back of her head he inhaled through her golden blonde head of hair hoping this was not a dream. He marveled how much different a tight ass felt compared to his mom's pussy and knew he couldn't last long.

Chris pressed his stomach against Stacy's creamy white ass and as he pulled out, he couldn't believe how much suction there was pulling back against him. Thinking he was going to cum too soon, he tried to look around and distract himself. He looked at the redhead sucking on Larry's cock and noticed how differently she looked sucking versus when Sue was sucking on his cock. Her thin red lips looked more tightly wrapped around his friends shaft...He jerked away from that sight feeling his balls ache more and looked at Sue getting pounded by Bill and Jeff and with a groan, exploded inside Stacy's rectum. Thrusting hard into her, feeling the incredible release he shot his full load into his first ass. He pulled reluctantly out and got up and climbed into the hot tub and grabbed his remaining beer thinking how fucking great life is.

Stacy felt the emptiness and pulled off Larry's dick and looked up at him and flicked her eyes back. Larry immediately moved around behind and took his slick cock and slid it into her tight ass.

Stacy was groaning with pleasure, feeling Mark's fat cock pushing against her, against her spot now that Larry was pounding her ass at a different angle she gritted her teeth feeling an explosion coming on.

Mark looked up at Stacy's face and saw what looked like agony and knew she was about to cum released her breast and covered her mouth as she thrashed against the two boys and let out a loud scream even with his hand there. He was so amazed how hard she came, and with her pelvis working his cock so violently, he gripped her tit hard, pushed into her as hard as he could and jetted long spurts of sperm into her hot cunt. With a thrill, he realized he came inside a pussy for the first time.

barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers
12