What's a MILF? Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry couldn't hold off any more hearing Stacy cum and knowing Mark just pumped his seed into the goddess beneath him, thrust his hips hard against the alabaster ass and injected his own seed into her ass before pulling back and flopping onto his side.

Stacy tried to clear her head, but felt light-headed anyhow after cumming for the third? fourth? time. She leaned down and kissed the grinning boy beneath her, feeling his cock still hard, still pumping into her slippery twat. "Honey, I thought you came." She turned to look at Sue who was squealing as she also came under the pounding of her son and his friend. She flopped onto her back and pulled Mark onto her. "If you want to cum again, go ahead. It feels really good." She panted feeling the boy thrust into her. "Don't worry about me, I've cum a few times, so just focus on cumming again.

Stacy closed her eyes feeling the huge cock drive into her, knowing it was the largest she'd ever had and loved how being pounded by a teenager felt. She felt a mouth on her raw nipples and opened her eyes to see Sue sucking on one and Jeff on the other. She tried to stop the impending orgasm since she knew she'd pass out, but grabbed her son's face and pulled him to her lips as she humped back against Mark's cock. She pressed her tongue into Jeff's mouth as she cried out in pleasure before everything faded out.

Jeff looked at Mark with a grin. "Don't stop, she does that after cumming a few times."

Mark closed his eyes and felt a second release coming on and seeing his mother looking eagerly at him, pulled out and knelt in front of her. He groaned, feeling her hot lips engulf his cock and spurted his load down her throat before collapsing onto his heels. "God damn, this has to be the best night ever."

The exhausted group all lolled around looking drained. Stacy was lying back on her son's chest while he softly caressed her breasts. Sue was on between Larry and Chris being touched tenderly all over.

Sue spoke up, "So not to change the subject, since this is definitely a good one, but prom is next weekend. Have you boys gotten dates yet? I'm sure there's plenty of girls who would be thrilled to be with such experienced young men. God, I remember prom..." She said wistfully.

Stacy responded, "Actually Larry is taking me. I'm so excited, I cannot wait to pick out a dress."

Larry nodded, "I'm taking mom also. It was actually dad's suggestion, but I like it."

Mark looked at his mom and was about to ask her to go when Chris piped up, "Sue, will you be my date?"

Sue looked at Chris and smiled, "Normally I'd love to, but Mark is taking me. I will save some slow dances with you though." She looked at Mark who had a relieved look on his face. "Bill, Chris, you'd better ask your moms if you want, we girls need time to get dresses, our hair done...you know."

Stacy put down her wine glass and rolled off Jeff. "Speaking of getting ready, it's 2 AM and we have to get home and get some sleep. Jeff I'll get dressed and you can take me home." She stood and padded naked around the corner carrying her suit and towel to get dressed.

Sue looked at the three other boys, "Perhaps you should get home and tell your parents I kept you out late."

12