What's In A Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She really liked him and the added benefit that he had a massive cock also excited me. The thought of my wife getting pleasure from a man she liked, who was a real man too.

When we arrived at this club it was closed, actually shut down. We drove around trying to work out what went wrong and could we spot Bill her ex, now current boyfriend.

She did see him twice after this, but he was put off when she asked him if he would fuck her in front of me. He responded that he was not a performing monkey.

Anyway back to that night. The car started to overheat, we had a water leak. I made it to a garage forecourt and pulled up. I was start the car and had my wife looking for the leak. A man came over to help and was on his back under the car shouting instructions at me. I could not hear so I got out of the car and went to speak to him. He was on the floor on his back between my wife feet. She was bent over knees parted looking into the engine area. He was speaking to me, his eyes constantly flicking between me and up my wife's dress. I saw him look a bit concerned so I winked at him. He took a long look up at my wife. Before looking back at me and asking me to turn on the ignition.

I stepped to the side of the car and listened to him giving instructions to the wife trying to find this leak. He told her to look through the grille to see if she could see a leak. My wife squatted right down. Hands on top of the grille, looking for a leak. I looked forward to see her knees as open as possible and him directly below her. I know it's a fantastic view, her shaved outer pussy lips, her perfect labia and clit hood.

He then sent me to the garage to buy a tin of radiator leak repair fluid. I could see him moving her to different positions looking for leaks; he was having a good look. I thought this may end up in a stranger fucks wife scenario, well I hoped it would.

When I returned with the fluid he got up poured it in the radiator and told me to run engine for five minutes. He then left. He chickened out. I think he could have fucked her, had he flirted longer.

When he left I commented that he must have enjoyed that show. My wife tried to pretend it was all accidental, she was just looking for the leak.

There were no pretences about my second fantastic memory involving this dress. She was dressed the same. Black ¼ cup bra, suspender belt, stockings and high heels. Her pussy was totally shaved as smooth as a babies bum. The red dress and red lipstick looked fantastic.

We were in a night club dancing and having a great time. I was in a crowed at the bar and my wife was behind me. She whispered get your cock out. I did and she reached round and gave it a little play making me semi hard. She whispered that she was hoping for something a bit bigger and that made me stiff. She let me go so I zipped up and bought the drinks.

I said well if you want bigger see if you can pull some one. She said right stand over there, watch and learn.

She moved closer to the dance floor and stood on her own. In less than a minute a guy asked her to dance. They danced and returned to the same spot. After a few minutes his mates joined them. She had 5 men all chatting to her making her laugh, it looked like they were having a good time.

Every now and then one took her for a dance and with each dance they got closer and were holding her tight and hands on her bum.

She left them walked towards me and mouthed follow me. I did she went into ladies telling me to wait. When she came out she said I seem popular. I replied I know which one you fancy. She teased me saying all of them. I was a bit concerned but she said don't worry; I have picked the one he does not know how lucky he is yet. I best get back. Her parting comment was and they all know I have no nickers on.

They were all still their when she returned and they all started chatting again. She went off for a dance with one then a second one. I watched this guy kiss her on the dance floor and she responded.

When they joined the rest they were stood talking but this guy was now bolder he was constantly feeling her bum and running his finger along the top her stockings. He had his arm over her shoulder at times and even kissed her. He was stamping his dominance over the rest of his mates

two lads drifted off but he could not shake the last two

My wife walked towards me again smiled at me and continued walking to the bar, I followed her. At the bar she gave me the house keys, told me to go home and leave the door open she would follow soon. She told me to go into the spare room and stay there unless she called for me.

She paid for the drinks and returned to them. I left got a taxi home left the door unlocked and went into the spare room.

It felt like a life time but 15 minutes later I heard the door open and voices. My wife had brought one of them home.

I heard conversation and laughter from down stairs but. I then heard them chatting and laughing as they came up the stairs, passing my door and entering our bed room. Listening thought the wall I could hear sounds which sounded like sex.

My wife was laughing very loud and I heard he say I don't believe it. They were now walking down the stairs a few minutes later I heard the front door close and a taxi drive him away.

My wife called me, I ran down stairs, tripping as I entered the room. She said no need to rush, there's nothing for you. She explained what happened.

They left the club got a taxi, he kissed her all the way home. On the sofa he was kissing and feeling he up and stopped to comment that he loved shaved.

My wife stood up and pulled her red dress off over her head exposing her perfect body to him. Her tits supported in a ¼ cup bra her nipples erect and on show. He shaved pussy framed by her suspender belt straps and stocking tops.

He remained sat down and looked her over and even said wow. He put out his hand to her pussy and she responded parting her feet and pushing her pussy forward. He opened her labia fingered her as she stood before him and rubbed her clit.

She took his hand and led him upstairs. He stripped and they got on the bed in a 69. He had a big fat cock. She said she got carried away; she was enjoying him licking her clit and fingering her. She was sucking on his fat cock and enjoying his pre cum, then he spunked in her mouth, she swallowed it all as he was just making her cum licking her, she did not want to stop.

They moved positions and she was ready to fuck when he said. That was great and explained why he did not want to cheat on his wife by actually fucking. That's what made my wife laugh.

She gave me a spunky mouth kiss and told me that all she had. I was pleased she had pulled but was disappointed for her not getting fucked. But the little red dress always reminded me she could pull any one when she wanted.

12