What's in a Name? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shelves
Shelves
36 Followers

Like every Sunday, the final stop was Winco for groceries. She picked up the items I had recommended from the feminine hygiene section (condoms and lubricant for use if/when she seduced a guy). She tried to act casual as she dumped them into the cart (and was as successful as anyone who 'tried.' IOW: it didn't work).

When we were back in the car, I asked about her earlier purchase. "Alice told me that women generally don't tell their lovers about their toys. All I'll say is that it's smaller than Richard." She said this with a telling look at my crotch. So my cock now had a name. I considered asking if she or Alice had come up with the name, but decided that it didn't matter -- I just accepted it. We stopped at home to put away the groceries then went out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant. I had a margarita on the rocks, while Beth had strawberry lemonade -- she was still only 18, too young to be served alcohol in any state in the Union. As her father, that law didn't apply to me -- I was free to serve her alcohol in the privacy of our home.

We both had to get up early on Monday (myself for work, Beth for soccer practice), so we went to bed soon after getting home. As we got undressed I asked "How many times have we fucked each other this weekend? Not counting the oral sessions, I think it's five times, but I may be forgetting one. We've tried at least four different positions, but haven't used the most common. In fact, several couples wouldn't consider fucking any other way, and they certainly wouldn't use that word to describe it."

Beth finished my thought. "You're talking about the Missionary position, right? I've always felt that the word seemed wrong for anything dealing with sex -- but I understand it's called that because it's the only position 'approved' by some 'christian' denominations." She somehow made it clear that, in this context, she felt the proper spelling of the religious term was with a lower case 'c'. "You're right that we haven't done it that way. I suppose you're mentioning it now as a suggestion?"

She was already climbing into bed before I could nod. She lay on her back with her legs spread, clearly ready for me to mount her 'properly.' Never one to disappoint, I climbed into bed on top of her and guided Richard to her slit. The 'correct' missionary style would be to enter her, 'deposit my seed,' and leave. Her pleasure was to come from addressing her husband's needs -- that, and her duty to have kids. 'Barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen' didn't come from thin air, just narrow minds. I obviously didn't subscribe to this belief, and tried to ensure that she enjoyed sex as much as I did.

I slid my cock up and down her slit a couple times, pressing on her clit when I reached it. I didn't press into her until I had completed a few strokes. She was always ready for me, and I started with long, slow thrusts when I finally entered her. As always, I marveled at her warm, moist, tight, love hole. I went from having just the head of my cock in her, to having my bush pressed against hers. While I continued the long strokes, I supported myself with one hand and used the other to rub her breasts. Her nipples seemed to be straining for attention, so I lightly pinched each of them a few times, then massaged her mounds. With both hands back on the bed, I lowered my head to kiss her. She immediately opened her mouth, and our tongues danced around each other while my cock continued its assault. Although I should have anticipated it, I was surprised when she wrapped her legs around me to draw me even more fully into her pussy. Even if I wanted to (I didn't), I don't think I could get my dick out of her pussy. My strokes became shorter and faster as Beth's breathing indicated she was ready to cum. When she did so, her pussy grabbed my cock to pull me over the edge with her. This time her 'whimpering moan' was louder and longer than usual.

After recovering -- when she 'got off' it could take a moment for her to land -- she sat up and commented "if you're stuck with only one position, that isn't a bad choice. But then, you haven't introduced a position I didn't like. Of course, that may be because I like Richard any way I can get him." She then brought up something I had mentioned shortly before I took her virginity. "On Friday you mentioned porn sites, and you were right that I've visited them as well -- more than I'd care to admit. I've occasionally encountered pictures of guys taking others -- guys as well as girls -- in the ass. The receiving girls fall into two categories."

When she mentioned 'two categories' I was fairly sure I knew where she was headed. I finished her description to ensure we were both on the same page. "With so many sites out there, it's unlikely we've visited the same ones, but I think I know what you're talking about. There are two distinct camps on the 'fuck her in the ass' field. (I mixed metaphors so often, I had a tendency to be surprised when they matched.) One camp is clearly affiliated with the BDSM crowd -- she has a cock in her ass and a pained expression on her face. The other is best described as 'gentle and loving, with a slight shift in position.' If she isn't smiling, it's still clear that she's enjoying the experience."

Beth laughed. "I don't think I could have said it so eloquently, but that's exactly where I was headed. Have you ever fucked someone in the ass?"

"Yes, and it's a good thing you're sitting right now, and I'm between you and the edge of the bed. Your Mom thinks that's how you were conceived." If this were an animated sequence, Beth's jaw would have dropped to the bed, and her eyes would have popped out of her skull. As it was, she did both within the limits of human anatomy. 'Flabbergasted' is the first word that comes to mind, and it doesn't come close to describing Beth's reaction. It's exactly the response I expected when she asked the question. I answered as I did only because it was the truth. "Like virtually everything dealing with sex during that period, Cathy would reluctantly agree to let me take her in the ass occasionally. A couple of those occasions occurred a couple weeks before she missed her period. We thought that, since I wasn't cumming in her twat, we didn't need a rubber. We discovered that we were wrong."

Beth immediately interjected "Is there anything that you and Mom didn't do?" Clearly this was the first thought that popped into her mind.

"I'll answer that with a variation of Alice's advice to you. 'A gentleman doesn't discuss his activities with another lover,' although it should be obvious that I'm not too strict on that score. You and I have already shared experiences that I've never shared with Cathy, and I've told you about some of them as they occurred. However, your mother and I were married for over 20 years, and we tried several different activities in bed -- and other places. During that time, we were completely faithful to each other, unless you consider my hand to be 'the other woman.' You and I will have just a few months, so we probably won't have a chance to try everything I'd done with her. However, at the rate we're going, I won't rule it out."

She accepted my response with a nod, then continued. "Since you've said you won't tell me, I won't repeat the question. I'll skip ahead to my reason for bringing up the subject. Will you fuck me in the ass? I liked your 'BDSM' approach last night but I'm looking for the 'gentle' approach for this."

If it hadn't been clear that the conversation was headed for this request, this would have been my cue to faint. With the forewarning, I had already started formulating my response. "Only if you're sure you want it. This isn't like losing your virginity, but it's still something that shouldn't be done on a whim." Beth nodded. "There are a few things you should know before we start. We frequently go down on each other after sex. After I take your ass, I don't want either of us going down until we've washed. 'Scat' or shit play is another fetish. Sex isn't dirty, but shit is. You're welcome to explore it, but it will have to be with someone other than me. Shifting from your pussy to your ass isn't a problem but I won't go the other way without washing - or using a condom in one of them. If your boyfriend takes you in the ass, he should change condoms before going back to your pussy. There aren't as many positions for this as for regular sex, and I don't like the most common -- missionary with you on your stomach. The two positions I prefer are doggy-style, like last night, or 'sideways' like Friday night."

Beth considered the options for a few seconds before answering "Sideways. Does that mean I'm in the exact same position as on Friday?" She was already rolling onto her side, and was soon pointing the toes of her right foot at the ceiling.

"Yes, and I was hoping you'd choose that one. I always like being able to see the face -- and yours is so nice to look at in any circumstance." The light was just bright enough to see her blush at the compliment. "We don't have any lubricant - the tube you bought today should remain sealed until you need it -- but there's plenty next door." I straddled her thigh and pressed my cock against it as I slipped it into her pussy. I was right about the lubricant. My cock emerged covered with our mixed juices. "When I start pressing, your first instinct will be to tighten your sphincter. Don't. In fact, you'll want to loosen it - so push lightly as if you're moving your bowels."

I moved my cock from her pussy, and started pressing against her asshole. It took both hands to keep it pointed at the right place. I was as hard as I ever got, but it still bent a bit before finally starting to penetrate. Once in the opening, it got easier, slightly. I had told Beth never to compare her boyfriend with me, especially in bed. But I couldn't help comparing Beth with her mother. After having two children, Cathy's pussy was still enjoyable, but it couldn't hug Richard the way Beth's did. Cathy's ass was as tight as Beth's pussy. Beth's ass was tighter still. Her pussy gave me a welcoming hug (and stroked me when she came). With her ass, it was more of a bear hug, but I was able to push Richard in completely. As with fucking her earlier, I started with long, slow strokes (but didn't pull out nearly as far). Unlike earlier, I never became vigorous. I'm sure a penis can't tear the rectum, but I'm always gentle with back-door entries. I couldn't see Beth's face completely, but her expression was clear from her profile. She grimaced a bit as I entered her. The grimace continued, but eased as I penetrated more fully. After my balls hit her ass-cheeks and I started to pull back, her face displayed an interesting combination of emotions. There was surprise and puzzlement, but the predominant expression was pleasure. Once I was in her, I reached around her to rub her clit.

It only took a handful of long, gentle strokes before the 'forbidden fruit' thrill of taking a woman's ass did its work, and I shot my load deep into Beth's bowels. My cumming seemed to push her over the edge because her moans (with more of a growl than a whimper this time) followed soon after. When I pulled out, she rolled onto her back with a contented sigh.

"I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't that." Beth said in a horse whisper as soon as coherent speech was possible. To be honest, I'm glad she spoke first. It can take a while for the head atop my neck to get sufficient blood-flow to function correctly (and ass-fucking increases the delay). "It's definitely something I'll want to do again, but it certainly isn't an every-day kind of thing."

I handed her one of the towels from the nightstand. "I'm not licking you clean, so this should help with the wet spot." I the responded to her remark: "Perhaps you could label it as a 'chef's special' or something like that." I chuckled,

"I wouldn't put it on the menu at all. If my hypothetical boyfriend asks, I'll let him know that I'm open, or should I say 'my ass is open' to the idea."

I know she didn't do it on purpose but her comment hit a nerve. "Beth, the 'boyfriend' is not hypothetical. As much as I love you, and would like to sleep with you for the rest of my life, I'm a failure as a Father if I don't 'kick you out of my bed.'

"I know I'm mixing metaphors, but I need you to understand that this can't go on forever. I may even want it more than you do. I know you think it's the best sex you've ever had -- with nothing to compare it to other than your fingers and a single session of oral with David -- of course I'd come out on top. Your willingness to -- excuse me, insistence on -- returning to my bed is sufficient evidence that I'm satisfying your needs as well as you're satisfying mine. You can imagine why I was watching Real Sex when I thought you were asleep. Yes, I've had a couple women in my life since Mom and I separated, but nothing serious, and I haven't loved any of them as much as I love you. As I said yesterday morning, as Beth, you have become my lover, but you are still my daughter. If it helps, think of it as your father kicking you out of the nest, rather than your lover kicking you out of his bed."

It was true that I'd love to sleep with her for the rest of my life. If she had kids, and her pussy wasn't able to 'hug' me the way it did now, I wouldn't care. It was the woman, Beth, that I loved. The sex (and all the variations) was 'icing.' When it became clear that our first night together wasn't a one-time thing, we agreed that she could sleep with me during the summer, but it would have to end when she moved into the dorms at U of P in the fall. I only hoped that knowing it would have to end would make it easier when it occurred.

Once again, we fell asleep spooning.

We didn't have time for much more than coffee and pissing on each other before washing in the shower the following morning. Before heading outside, I grabbed her. We wouldn't see each other until I got home from work on Thursday, so I just wanted a hug and a deep kiss. She responded with the same. After the kiss, she held me for a second and whispered "I don't know how I'll make it to Thursday -- I love you" with a smile.

As she got into her car, I saw that the bag with her purchases from yesterday was already on the passenger seat. She blew me a kiss through her open window saying "I hope Richard doesn't miss me too much this week. I know I'll miss him, but at least I have a toy to help me pass the time."

I smiled and waved as she drove away. I climbed into my car to start my week.

*

Please let me know what you think of the story. What you liked, what you disliked. If you have other ideas of what you would like to see Beth explore with her Dad, I'm open to suggestions.

Shelves
Shelves
36 Followers
12