All Comments on 'What's in a Name? Ch. 04'

by Shelves

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ended reading

I ended reading the story after chapter 2 as it ventured in to pure sewage with the all the anal/pee/etc. why do authors wreck a decent story by using this kind of brain dead garbage?

ShelvesShelvesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Author's response

Beth is a purely fictional character. The Narrator is a slightly stylized version of myself, the author. If Jim says he's done something in the past, it's likely that I'm drawing on personal experience. The anal session near the end of Ch. 3 was included because I happen to enjoy it, and to facilitate a scene in Ch. 4).

Chapters 3 & 4 had started as a single chapter "Limits" (i,e, "Are there limits to what Beth would consider?") When I hit pg. 12 in Word, and it looked like I was still only half-way through the story, I decided to break it into two chapters. If you're bothered by watersports, skip Ch. 3 (which happens to be my highest rated story). If you aren't into threesomes, skip Ch. 4 (where the narrator ventures into realms I have not personally experienced).

I'm currently trying to decide where to go next. I have a couple ideas for the next chapter and haven't decided which should become Ch. 5 vs. Ch. 6. The final chapter is also in the works.

his2pethis2petover 10 years ago
Looking Forward

I for one am looking forward to chapters 5&6. As someone who believes in a well rounded sexual exploration. I am enjoying your work. It is also nice to see that you have started this story with an end in sight to prevent things from going to extremely far fetched levels by having Beth & Richard's sexual relationship a summer affair. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow that’s one hot amd sexy story. Definitely like your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous