What's in a Name? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shelves
Shelves
35 Followers

"I am too." Jackie then shifted to a tone that was all business. "Now that I know the score, I have some rules. I'm not too picky about what goes in my mouth, but nothing larger than a tongue goes into either opening below without protection." She glanced at Beth "you all but stated that something would be happening tonight, so I have condoms and all that. That will cover basic STD protection and birth control, so it's all good." At this point she looked directly at me "I trust you understand the meaning of the word 'no'."

"Definitely, and I'll make sure you have the opportunity to say it whenever it may be required. I've never been into bondage, and I'm not interested in starting now. Beth and I did a little domination/submission, but that's about it. I'm not going to stop every two minutes for permission, but if I sense any hesitancy, I will ask before proceeding." I've never been with a prostitute, but I doubt they dealt with the messy issues with more finesse. "My only request is that when the condoms come out, I want Beth to apply it. I've done it, and it seems clear that you have as well. She could use the practice." I had had a vasectomy soon after Joan was born, so birth control wasn't really an issue. I knew that I was clean of STD's, and doubted that Jackie carried anything, but Beth did need the practice, and this was a perfect opportunity. Since I didn't need them, I didn't have condoms. It worked out well that Jackie did.

Beth was surprised, but Jackie just nodded. "That makes sense. Do you want to show her, or should I?"

"I think I'd prefer that you show her, if you don't mind me offering a guy's perspective."

This time Jackie was surprised. "If I do anything wrong, I'd love to know about it. You're the first man that's offered to critique me."

The housekeeping discussion was necessary, but it did kind of kill the mood. I gave Beth the remote "Do your thing TV goddess."

Beth took it and giggled to Jackie "I chose the show last Friday that helped me trip him." She took a quick look at the options, and found a romantic comedy on one of the "adults only" channels. The show Beth mentioned was 'Real Sex', a TV-M news magazine on HBO. In this case, the comedy seemed more appropriate. The girls sat on the love seat, while I took my usual seat in the recliner. As the show progressed we quickly loosened up. Last Friday, Beth and I both tried to hide our arousal. Tonight, we all knew what would follow, so we were free to react openly. First the girls demonstrated why it was called a 'love seat." They draped their arms over each other then Jackie slipped her hand into Beth's top. I relieved the pressure on the bulge in my pants by opening the top of my jeans. It wasn't long before the girls had their hands up each others skirts revealing that both were wearing thongs. Beth's bare pussy lips were visible, and her comment about Jackie shaving was equally evident. It wasn't much more than a few minutes later that both girls' dresses were wrapped around their waists and their thongs were pulled aside. The show had clearly served its purpose, so I reached for the remote. Beth saved me the trouble and turned off the TV herself.

As I walked into the bedroom, I removed my clothes. The girls followed me as I went straight to the bathroom. Both dresses landed just inside the bedroom door, the thongs made it a little further. Jackie first averted her eyes then noticed that Beth was walking in for a closer look. She soon followed. As I finished and lowered the seat, Beth sat and spread her legs. Jackie was surprised, but watched with the same rapt attention as me. She then followed suit.

As we approached the bed, I explained to Jackie some of the variations that Beth and I had explored. "Beth and I both love giving and receiving oral, and we've tried several different positions. We've tried ass-play once, and both got off on it. At some point, I want to show you a position I've never seen on a porn site."

Beth interjected "Dad, I liked the anal at the time, but once a month is probably about all my ass is good for right now." She then turned to Jackie. "Dad's stamina is amazing. David always collapsed after a blow-job. Last Friday, he gave me 5 or 6 orgasms and came at least four times himself. That was in the course of a single session." She gestured at my penis saying "Richard is a real trooper."

Jackie raised her eyebrows and grabbed my dick as if she were shaking a hand "Pleased to meet you Richard. We'll get to you soon enough. Coach," (a name Jackie still used for me from the years that I coached Beth and her in soccer) "It has come to my attention that you have excellent oral skills. I would appreciate it if you could demonstrate them. While you do that, I will try to service Beth in a similar manner." She said this in a business-like tone, tempered with an inviting smile.

Based on what I knew about Tuesday night, I can imagine how my 'skill' had come to her attention. With that, she fell back onto the bed. Beth climbed on top of her and I knelt between her legs.

Beth's pussy is like a rosebud, her inner lips completely hidden when her legs are together. Jackie's was a rose in full bloom with the inner lips spilling out of her slit like petals. She had either shaved sometime in the afternoon or had a more effective method of removing her hair -- there wasn't a hint of stubble. I spread her legs so I could lick along her outer lips, avoiding the inner folds. I then plunged my tongue as deeply into her as I could. The flavor of her sex wasn't the same as Beth's, but it was similar, and equally erotic. I peeked over her mound to see Beth, facing away from me, on her knees. Jackie was sucking on her clit, so I mimicked her, adding just a hint of teeth. Jackie came with a scream almost immediately and I discovered that she was a squirter. My chin was flooded with her juice, but I was able to move my mouth down to catch most of it. As I was licking up the last of Jackie's cum, I heard a loud slap. I again looked up and saw a clear hand-print across Beth's ass. Her "Ouch" was cut short by the now familiar whimpering moan as she came.

Beth rose as she came and rested her forehead against the wall. When the whimpering stopped, Jackie said to Beth with a smile "I could tell you were teetering on the edge, and decided to give you a push. I hope you don't mind."

Beth wore a distant expression on her flushed face as she looked down at her friend. "I certainly didn't expect it, but it seems to have worked." The statement was followed by a repeated, complete, "Ouch. That John Cougar song apparently has more than one meaning."

Jackie looked down at me for an explanation. 'Hurts so Good' I said.

"I suspect my sources understated your skill, but I didn't have time to make a complete evaluation. Hopefully we can complete a follow-up test later."

"I'll see if I can fit you into my schedule" I answered as I stood up. Her eyes stayed on mine until I was almost upright, then shot back down.

"Hellooo Richard" she said with a grin. She immediately sat up. "Beth, you didn't mention that your Dad had a monster cock. Do you mind if I have a taste of it?"

"First, he's Joan's Dad. If he were mine, this would be incest. The reason I didn't tell you about his size is because the only comparison I had was David and I assumed that his cock matched his dickless personality. Go for it, as long as you don't wear him out. I'll want a taste or two myself. As much as I liked your licking, my pussy misses Richard too." Beth had turned around to sit next to her friend, and I now had two horny 18-year-old beauties looking at my cock.

Richard seemed to be thrilled with the attention, and was (literally) dripping with anticipation. As Beth had the week before, Jackie started by licking the pre-cum from my cock. She then took my entire length, neatly guiding the head down her throat. I'm not sure how, but she somehow mimicked the actions of Beth's pussy when she came -- Jackie's throat was stroking my cock. I pulled back a bit, knowing that I would cum if it lasted more than a few seconds. Jackie accepted my retreat graciously. Looking up at me, she said "you and Richard are both perfect gentlemen. Beth, I think it's your turn."

When Jackie abandoned her seat on the bed, Beth got off the bed as well, indicating that she wanted me to lie down. I did so with my smile hidden by the pillow, lying face down. Beth slapped my ass and told me to behave. "That's my line!" I laughed, as I turned over.

"Just because my pussy doesn't have a name, doesn't mean it doesn't have needs. Jackie helped me out on Tuesday and tonight, but I've been missing Richard all week." With that, she sat straddling me, reached behind her back to guide my cock into her pussy. When she had lowered herself onto my bush she commented "I didn't realize that shaving my pubes would affect this. I can really feel your bush now."

I didn't comment, but I also noticed a difference. I reached up to fondle her breasts. She shifted a bit as she sat on me fully, then raised herself until only the head of my cock was in her. She then took me completely into her moist warmth again. After a handful of long strokes, Beth came and (as always) took me with her. Beth climbed off of my cock, and sidled up so I could lick her pussy. As soon as Beth was out of the way, Jackie took Richard in her mouth to capture the rest of my cum.

"I can't think of anything that compares with semen and pussy juice" Jackie opined. "I almost like it better when it isn't my juice."

I couldn't respond, being preoccupied with Beth's pussy. Beth replied "I'd tasted both separately, but it didn't occur to me that the two together would be such a great combination until last weekend. I guess I'll have to take your word about the flavor of a different pussy."

I'm not sure how it was that I heard, let alone remembered, this exchange. I was experiencing sensory overload, licking Beth's pussy while Jackie was sucking my cock. My attention was on the smell and taste of Beth's sex with barely enough to spare savoring Jackie's activities.

After the second oral interlude ended (Beth had another orgasm, Jackie sensed that I was close and quit her ministrations), Jackie announced that it was time to give Beth her first lesson. I was momentarily puzzled until I remembered the previous discussion of condoms.

Beth climbed off me while Jackie reached into her purse. "There are two techniques you should learn. The first was presented in health class a couple years ago."

Beth took the line, and carried it. "I know what you're talking about. They had us practice on a cucumber." Beth opened the package Jackie gave her, pinched the end of the condom with her left hand and placed it on the head of my cock.

Beth barely had her right hand in place to start unrolling the rubber when Jackie stopped her. "It looks like they covered the standard approach sufficiently. The second method starts out the same but has a much more enjoyable finish." I suspected where Jackie was headed, and hoped that I was right. "They really can't cover it in school, because it requires a basic understanding of oral sex." My hopes were fulfilled. "You start out the same way, but use your lips to unroll the condom along his shaft. I've found it helps if you hold the tip between two fingers instead of using your thumb."

It took about a second for Beth to translate the description into action. She held the tip of the condom between the first two fingers of her right hand. She then placed her mouth over her hand and, without sucking, slid her lips along the length of my cock, removing her fingers to assist in unrolling the condom.

"Jackie" I observed, "I promised to give you 'a guy's perspective' and I have no complaints with your condom techniques."

Jackie quickly inspected the results. "You got it exactly right the first time. It took me about a week's practice with a cucumber before I was willing to try it with my boyfriend at the time."

Beth replied "between you, Richard, and that guy" her gesture made it clear that she was referring to me, "I understood the idea, and translated that into the motions that would produce the desired results."

Jackie gawked at her. "I guess there's a plus side to being a science geek."

Beth responded. "It's more engineering, but I'll take the compliment. Thank you."

"Girls," I interjected "I respect your sense of accomplishment, but it may be a good idea to hold off on the congratulations." They both looked at me -- first in the face, then at my crotch. Beth let slip a quiet "oops" while Jackie addressed the issue more directly. She immediately sat on my fading erection, guiding it into her flower. This brought it back to full attention. My penetration consisted half of her sitting on me, and Richard's growth in response. Her pussy wasn't as tight as Beth's, but it was clear that she hadn't had kids. With the condom, I couldn't feel the moisture, but I could still feel the warm embrace of her sex.

Beth was sitting on the bed next to Jackie, watching her friend fuck me. I grabbed her hand, and indicated that I wanted her to move. She grinned and was soon on her knees facing Jackie with her pussy right over my mouth. Beth and Jackie kissed each other and took turns suckling each others breasts. While they played, I enjoyed living out my fantasy of having my cock in one pussy and my tongue in another. I knew that I could have cum instantly, but wanted to savor the experience. I focused on exploring the length of Beth's crevice, from anus to clit, pressing into her vagina, trying to do the same to her urethra, and finally sucking on her clitoris. I then focused on Jackie's activities. In addition to her sliding up and down my cock, she was also moving her hips in a circular motion, just enough to increase the pressure on different parts of my cock's circumference. With my attention now on my penis, I couldn't hold off any longer and filled the tip of the condom. Jackie felt it, and responded with a scream as her pussy gripped my shaft and soaked my bush. Beth came with us, her orgasm indicated with an increase of pussy juice and her whimpering moan.

Jackie was the first to speak. "I've died and gone to heaven."

Beth was sucking one of Jackie's tits but lifted her head at this. "I thought you were an atheist."

"I am, but that doesn't mean I can't believe in heaven on earth." Jackie glanced at my cock and said "let me take care of the condom for you."

I shook my head, and replied, "I'll deal with it myself if you don't mind." I climbed out from under the two of them, and walked to the bathroom. Beth followed eagerly, while Jackie was more hesitant. I think it was curiosity that finally drew her to the door of the bathroom. I lifted the lid and seat together and urinated into the condom. It ballooned slightly then started to slide off. It splashed a bit as it hit the water and immediately sank to the bottom of the bowl. I finished emptying my bladder as both girls gaped. Beth's only previous experience with condoms was the demonstration in Sex Ed. Jackie was more familiar with them, but clearly hadn't seen this technique for removing them. I explained "The age difference between Beth and her brother is an indication of how effective condoms are as a form of birth control. During the course of six years, I've had a lot of practice with them. Since I knew I'd need to use the toilet soon anyhow, I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone."

I started to look for something to wipe the fluids off my cock when Beth sat on the edge of the tub. She grabbed me and guided my meat into her mouth. I got hard immediately, but Beth's only goal was to clean Richard (and sample another combination of bodily fluids). She stood up as soon as I was 'clean.'

As I stepped away from the toilet, Jackie lowered the seat, sat and started to pee. Beth hopped onto the vanity, and pushed her butt up against the faucet. She spread her legs and watched her pee splash into the sink. Jackie shook her head. "You two are unbelievable." She looked at Beth. "You didn't mention you two were into piss play, although I kind of guessed it when you followed Coach into the bathroom earlier."

The comments were directed at Beth, but I answered "It probably slipped her mind. The two of us were rather busy last weekend" I chuckled as I glanced at Beth. "Did you just come up with that, or is it something you tried earlier this week?"

Beth replied, "You sent me the links to the watersports sites, and I checked a couple of them out. One had a story in which a girl peed in a sink while her brother watched. It sounded plausible, but this is the first time I've tried it." She then asked Jackie to hand her some toilet paper so she could wipe herself, and tossed it between Jackie's legs when she was done. As the three of us headed back to the bed, I asked Jackie if she had another condom.

"I have plenty. I don't think Beth needs any more practice if that's what you had in mind."

"I agree with you, but I haven't had a chance to show you the position I mentioned earlier."

Beth grinned "Neither of us have seen it on any porn site. I'm sure Dad isn't the first to have tried it, but it doesn't seem to be well known."

Jackie reached into her purse again, and pulled out another condom. She applied this one herself, using the standard technique. When she finished, I asked her to lie on her side, and raise her leg. I straddled the leg on the bed, and slipped Richard into her. She smiled, saying "you're right; I haven't tried it this way before, but will definitely keep it in mind for the future. I hugged her raised leg, while pumping her.

I was enjoying myself, but wanted to clarify something she had said earlier. "You mentioned that condoms are required for both holes. Does that mean you enjoy anal?"

"If you want to take my ass, go for it. My last couple boyfriends weren't into it, so it's been way too long since I've had a decent ass-fucking." I slipped my cock out of her pussy (well lubricated with her juices) and shifted slightly. I let go of her leg so I had both hands free to guide my dick into her ass-hole. I slid into her easily, so she obviously had enjoyed having it in the ass enough times to know how to open it. I returned to hugging her leg.

With all the previous activities that evening and the lack of the 'bear hug,' I don't think I've ever ass-fucked as long as I did that night. Jackie came, and her cum squirted my bush between my balls and my thigh, while I continued my long strokes. I wasn't worried about being 'pushed out' of her as I was with Beth last week, so I was able to pull almost all the way out before burying myself to the hilt again.

Beth was watching, and apparently liked what she was seeing. She was pinching her nipple with one hand, and rubbing her clit with the other. After a couple minutes, she let out her signature whimpering moan as he head fell back with her eyes closed. After her orgasm, she continued playing with herself.

Jackie screamed as she came again. Beth tensed, and let out another contented sigh and I finally grunted with my release. As I pulled out of Jackie's ass, the condom was almost pulled off my cock. I pinched the condom onto my penis to ensure that none of my semen escaped. It actually worked out rather well since I couldn't 'pee the condom off' as I had earlier. Jackie was clearly worn out by the night's activities and was already nodding off. I signaled to Beth to climb into bed with us. I was sandwiched between two beautiful young women with Jackie in front of me and Beth behind. With larger individuals, the queen mattress would have been cramped, but it was sufficient for us. I fell asleep with a hand on one of Jackie's breasts and both of Beth's pressed against my back.

*

Please let me know what you think of the story. What you liked, what you disliked. If you have other ideas of what you would like to see Beth explore with her Dad, I'm open to suggestions.

Shelves
Shelves
35 Followers
12