All Comments on 'What's in a Name? Ch. 05'

by Avide

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome!!!!!!

it is going sooooo good, this story is well written and kind of mysterious, no definitely mysterious! but i absolutely love it! keep going and i will be very much waiting like the good fan that i am! ;)

foxxylady5foxxylady5almost 13 years ago
whats in a name?

i love it keep them coming but faster please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enjoying this story..

And the plot thickens.Good story,I like it. More please.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Enjoying it.

Seems like the chapter is never enough. (I mean that as a compliment.) Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story...

I hope Rav can get over her fear and find her strength among her new friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wright quick!

i love this story. there are only few things i will read more then once and this is one of them. keep it coming!

WatchingZephyrsWatchingZephyrsover 12 years ago
Awww

You know you are reading a good story when you come to the last chapter and your go: "Awwwww." :( because there isn't any more to read. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Happy birthday!

wow! ive been waiting for more and i didnt no when but i saw ur chapter will be up september 7th. thats a day before my birthday. im SO excited. happy birthday to me i guess! wooo! thankyou! i really like this story. hahah.

xoxox -kia.

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Loving the story ...but

Please sort your timeline out .she's been with them 13 days and yet she was supposed to be unconscious for over that when she woke .......she had a broken arm and yet she's climbing trees ?? She's put on weight in 13 days ....Love the storyline to pieces and your writing in general is excellent so seems a shame to ruin ot for a few changed figures ....maybe make it 28 days she'd been with them in this chapter ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
:)

I have read a few story's sinceci found your site, and none have made me laugh like yours has. You remind me of Jaz in the beginning keep up the good work. You will only get better with practice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous