What's So Great About Sex?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So are you." She says with the same dilemma.

"You think you're ready?" Eren asks, he wants to get this over with. The room is starting to smell funny and the sweat they've produced has made them both sticky. In short, he's uncomfortable.

"I have oil to be sure."

"M'kay."

Annie sits up, both glad for some space, and reaches for the vial. She dips some on her hand and rubs it around her entrance. Eren pours some onto his hand and lubes his erection.

"I hear that it hurts sometimes for first timers?" he questions wiping his hands on the sheet and resituating himself over her.

"I've heard it's not supposed to." Annie shoots back.

Eren nods and presses in, watching Annie's face in case it does hurt for her. It feels pleasant for him, but so does taking care of it himself. Annie doesn't show any signs of pain or discomfort. She seems a little confused.

"Feels strange." She finally comments after he's seated himself fully and lays in wait for her signal to move. He's in no real hurry, it does feel weird. It's warm and wet and it moves a little when she moves. "It's all stretched... I don't know how to explain it. It doesn't hurt." She says at Eren's look of concern. "It's pleasant I suppose."

Eren nods and starts a rhythm that feels right. He's glad sex is mostly instinctual, because he's not telling his hips to move, nor is he telling his arms to wrap around her shoulders. Annie wraps her thick thighs around his waist. She cards her fingers through his hair, it gets them both moaning. They've lost track of time, Eren's found her clit again.

By the time either of them is close to finishing, Eren's thighs have cramps. He's sure Annie's thighs hurt from being spread so long. How long has it been? Does it usually take this long?

He feels it, that weird sensation of orgasming. The heat in his veins and the gross after math. Eren grunts, he hopes Annie understands that he's about to blow. She grunts back angling her hips upward. Her walls clench suddenly and it surprises Eren enough that he yelps as he cums.

They stay locked in their respective positions for a few minutes before Annie tosses him off.

Eren's breathing goes back to normal. He feels good, muscles are loose, he doesn't feel so tense, and he's exhausted. He frowns though, how long did that take? An hour? More? Less? Annie is frowning to. Did she finish? He wrinkles his nose at the smell, he hates it. He's sticky with fluids and uncomfortable in his own skin. Sex was terrible he concludes.

"That was fucking awful." Annie growls.

"Oh, thank god you thought so too." Eren sighs in relief. "You finished right?"

Annie grunts a nod.

"All that work for such little pay off." She sighs sitting up. Her nose scrunches.

"It really wasn't worth it. Why are people so obsessed with this? I feel like shit now." Eren complains. He stands to put on pants. "I'm taking a bath."

"Same." Annie grabs a night shirt and throws it on.

***

It's been a week since the party. Nothing has change between them, not really. Annie still translates for him and Eren still sorta trains with her. (He won't admit that under her tutelage he's gotten better in hand to hand combat). Neither have felt the need to be closer to one another, nor have they the need to go separate ways.

At least the strange medical visits have stopped. (Eren tells Annie one night that he's probably seen more vagina than a Babylonian whore).

"You know, you're lucky Jean has good aim." Eren tells Ymir. He's probing the wound, examining it closely to make sure no foreign substances have gotten in.

"Good aim? The fuck that's supposed to mean? He missed my heart!" she guffaws. Krista makes a strangled noise.

"If Jean wanted to kill you, he would have." Eren keeps his mouth shut that Jean's hands were shaking pretty bad, and that he probably did miss.

"He killed some of my men!"

"So have you." Krista adds. She's in the corner reading a book. Ymir opens her mouth to say something but a voice stops her.

"My Lady!" a female voice shouts from the speaking tube, "A scouting ship has spotted Master Bodt's ship."

Ymir bats Eren away and leans down to speak in the tube. "Pursue as usual."

Eren's heart skips a beat. Finally!

"Don't look too happy, you won't be leaving till Marco gives me the money he owes me. Try and leave and we'll blow that ship to splinters and everyone on it, got it?" Ymir threatens.

"We made a deal with Marco many years ago. He's a good boy, he'll follow orders. We were early Ymir, he's injured, and that mutiny to boot! Give Marco some slack, when was the last time he did us wring?" Krista clasps Ymir's hands and swings them a little. Eren's not sure he should hearing this mushy stuff.

"Marco's never done us wrong."

"Exactly." Krista smiles brightly. She let's go of Ymir's hands and floats out of the room.

"Finish up." Ymir growls. Her freckled cheeks are red with embarrassment.

Eren snorts, but does as he's told.

12