What's Up with Catherine?

Story Info
Events indicating a change in Catherine.
5.4k words
4.55
25.4k
10
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of my Catherine letters are all true. I will admit to adding some things to spice some up a bit. But every detail of this story is 100% true and it is about something I was going through and trying to figure out how to deal with. It has no sex in it and will most likely bore most readers to death so take this as a warning. Maybe it will spark some couples discussions. You can see what we figured out after I tell you what was going on with us.

Something has happened with Catherine. She turned forty-nine and she is actually getting more beautiful. She is that type of woman. I think so many are like that. You know how some women just age like fine wine and get more refined and even more sexy with time? She is that type of person.

She added just a few pounds; maybe four. She does not look fat at all. She just doesn't have as cut of abs. But it added a couple of pounds to her bubble butt and it made it so prominent and curvy. It is even nicer and more shapely than when she was younger. And it sticks out behind her just a little bit more so you have to notice it. When she walks around, if you are a man, you just want to reach out and spank it or kneel down and kiss it.

It was always such a beautiful butt and she got looks wherever she went. I had to deal with that since we met. However, there is now something about it that is just that much more captivating. Maybe it is how her clothes are fitting her now. You know how a fine butt has a nice deep divide, which is usually not that defined in clothes? Well, all of her clothes now take a nice trip way into that divide and show off her curves in a spectacular way.

But she hasn't gained enough to get any new clothes. So her clothes fit a bit differently. She is a very proper lady and never dresses provocatively on purpose. At least I never thought so anyway. Until now and I am wondering if she is doing this on purpose or not.

Another weird thing is her change in attitude. She has never expressed this to me and actually would probably deny it. Before this, if I asked her to go running in a tight pair of shorts that fit right up her butt and even split her pussy into the camel toe look, she would get mad at me and tell me I was a pervert and to stop even asking.

And if I asked her to wear a bra that showed her nipples through or to not wear a bra at all, she would get furious at me and tell me to stop even asking.

I did buy her a Victoria Secret's Wonder Bra and WOW!!!! She is nicely shaped but not big but this bra pushes it all up and it's padded and she looks like she had big boobs. And especially if her shirt is a scoop neck or opens up at all.

Anyway .... she likes to run and she has been taking to running in these little tight cotton biker shorts. They look spray on when she wears them. It is more revealing than a swim suit. They hug every curve. And this camel toe thing is leaving me without knowing what to think.

Now when she goes out for a run like that it is not like we are in a crowded area. We lived in a pretty rural area until just this month when we moved into a little town ten minutes away. Granted, she is on back roads and may only see a couple people and maybe twenty cars will drive past her. But she seems to not mind if they see her like that. Every once in a while someone we know will see her. And she admits that most of the men in the cars look at her and smile and she gets an occasional honk too.

Now she never says she likes the attention, but I think she does. Our neighbor Dave is a nice guy and harmless and not in good shape. I think that may be why she may like teasing him if that is what she is doing.

Or maybe she is just experimenting with this new look to see what reactions she will get.

Neighbor Dave stops over regularly on his four wheeler. He loves to come over and visit with me. We have a fun house and he has no kids and it's so quiet there.

One time I came home and Catherine had been staining the deck. I went out to talk to her. It was a super-hot day in the mid-eighties and she was in little Daisy Duke shorts and an old bikini top. The top was black and very thin and loose. I noticed as she was kneeling on the deck and paining on the stain that her right nipple was out. The top had just slipped a tiny bit, I suppose when she stretched and reached for some more stain and her boobs are only medium big and her nipple probably just slipped out. Anyway it was clearly showing.

I didn't say anything and she didn't change anything either, but she did mention that I just missed Dave. He has sat and watched her paint for twenty-five minutes chatting away. He later said he was embarrassed and felt like a high school nerd talking to the homecoming queen. Now I know why. He was enjoying the sight of her nipple all that time. Also a lot of the tops of her breasts would show and sway as she leaned over to paint.

I finally told her. I said, "Honey, do you know your nipple is out?" She looked down and promptly tucked it back in. I said, "You know Dave was probably enjoying that sight while he was here talking with you."

She said, "Oh who'd care about this little nipple? It's no big deal. Every woman has them you know."

She didn't seem embarrassed or mad at all and so I dropped it. A year ago she would have been humiliated.

Now Dave will not go in the house if I am not home, but he'll stick around and chat to Catherine or the kids if they are outside. At least six times this summer he has stopped by as Catherine has come in from a run. Lots of times he and I are already talking and he always has beers with him. She will then stop and talk to us. We both see her jogging up and her medium size boobs are bouncing and her pussy is showing a nice camel toe.

And she always carries a water bottle with her and pours water all over herself making the entire outfit look like a wet tee shirt and shorts contest. She starts her run by running the hose over herself to get all wet to stay cool. But the real effect is to make her shorts transparent and you can see her panties if they have designs on them.

The other half of those times that Dave visited I pulled in the driveway while they were chatting outside and she had just gotten back from the run.

Now she has no interest in him. He is frankly not attractive and she is a faithful woman. He is also married. But she is not immune to attention and I think the fact that he is "safe" may have something to do with this.

I have seen her talking with us when her shorts were so far up her pussy that it looked like it would hurt. It was a definite split and also her full vulva was clearly defined by the tight shorts. I mean the vee shape so you could see her mons too. That nice little mound men love.

Now these shorts really have no legs to them. At the crotch, there is about a half inch of fabric. Believe me men, you'd would love if your gal would wear these around you when you are alone and ladies, if you wore them he would not be able to watch TV. or keep his hands off you.

There have been times when she would sit on the front step to catch her breath after her long run and chat with us. And she sat with her feet about three feet apart and she'd lean back on her elbows.

Dave is on his four wheeler and she is sitting. Two times I saw part of her labia majors (to be clinical about it) squeezing out of the side of the shorts. It was amazing and sexy but sort of frustrating to me too. When you see part of your wife's pussy sticking out of her shorts, it does things to you. I wonder if she sits like that when I'm not there. And now he knows she shaves her pussy too. No one else should know that should they?

I told her once she has to be careful how she sits because I saw her pussy sticking out of her running gear when she was sitting on the step. All she said was, "Lucky YOU!" and laughed about it. I said, "I think Dave saw you too." She said, "Then super lucky Dave too I guess."

She reminded me that when we were first married I loved her to tan in our back yard in a tiny swim suit I bought her on our Honeymoon in Florida. It is white and has black tiger stripes and the bottoms have just a little triangle in front with clear plastic strips connecting it to the back. It is almost a thong. The back has one of those seams that makes the suit go up her butt. It is incredibly sexy.

She said, "You loved me to tan in that and let our old neighbor Larry and his son see me in it. You loved when they saw most of my bare bottom. You knew it slid right up my butt and you also knew it went up my slit and sometimes showed the sides of my pussy when I pulled it up and if I didn't pull it up the top of my pubes would show. You liked that then so what's up now with saying this to me?"

I said, "I just wonder if that is what you want to do, that's all. How you dress is up to you."

She said, "I don't really care frankly. I figure if someone sees me, then fine. I don't really care one way or the other. No one died from seeing a little skin and no one died from showing a little either. I just don't worry about it, that's all. And I sure won't worry if it's just tight clothes showing my shape off a little bit."

We were in our room and she looked at me, walked over and shut our bedroom door and took off her shirt and bra and slid her shorts and panties off all in a second and as she stood there naked she said, "Honey, all this is just for you anyway and no one else, ever!!!!" Then she gave me a big kiss and we made love and I forgot about it.

Sorry for the derail there. Back to explain what has been happening.

Now she also has taken to running in tank tops that cut pretty low. Granted it has been a hot summer, but she has been so modest for 25 years that it amazes me she will do it. She usually wears a bra, but she has been wearing some thin ones when she does.

Now on these talking with people times. There was a couple of chats with the Fed Ex driver and the mailman a few times too when she was dressed quite scantily.

I have noticed if she is wearing small and tight shorts she finds a reason to turn around at least a couple of times and look somewhere at the kids or the fields or the sky or a car or something. Then we see the tight shorts that are right up her bottom and they split that thing into to perfect haves of fine derriere.

Now a nice tight pair of shorts across a butt is great, but when they go right up it and you see every curve, that is quite another. There's just something sexier than anything about that. And these shorts are getting so thin I could see the leopard print of her tiny panties and so could Dave.

A couple times she bent over to pick something up and we could see her pussy from behind and the shorts right up her slit. Her pussy looked so wonderful from between those fine butt cheeks that I could hardly contain myself and I saw Dave staring and swallowing hard too.

And besides the turning around she seems to find a few times her has to scratch her knee and then bends just enough for the shirt to drop open and show her breasts. The top just stops before her nipple shows. A couple of times I have seen some areola. I know Dave has too.

Then a couple of times she has been braless and we could see her boobs really bounce and her nipples poking at the fabric when she came in from her run. One of those times she bent over right in front of us to tie her shoe and we both saw both breasts hanging there all white next to her tan skin and her pink puffy nipples were as clear as a bell. Dave would try to look away but only after getting a nice look first.

I have not made an issue of it at all. I don't even really mention it. I sort of like her more relaxed attitude after all these years of more prudish dressing. It turns me on and puzzles me at the same time. Again, if I asked her to show off she would literally get mad at me and say I didn't care about her and that if I did care about her I would not ask her to do it.

Apparently as long as any sightings are through clothing or seem accidental in nature she is innocent and just fine with it.

Now her jeans and even dress pants fit tighter and they go up her butt more too and accentuate all the curves even more than ever. And of course they also show the camel toe too. Her vulva is so defined now. And like in the shorts, you can see a real vee in front and even the shape of her mons mound. And she has been wearing these to work too.

Some of the jeans she wears to work are low rise and that means her butt cleavage shows if her shirt is not covering it. SO whenever she bends over to get anything and someone is behind her they get to see the top of that love butt crack cleavage.

I did mention to her once that her clothes are fitting her differently now and wondered if she is getting more attention. She said, "Yeh from older guys I sure do."

I witnessed this first hand when we were at a big gas station. I pumped the gas and went in to pay and get some soft drinks for us. I walked past four guys who were standing by their trucks next to our car. They were friendly and we exchanged nods.

Catherine was wearing these very, very short white tennis shorts that were two sizes too small and when I came out all four guys were watching her as she leaned way into the trunk of our car "rearranging" things. The bottom two inches of her little white butt cheeks were so displayed that it was hard not to want to drive her home right there if you get my drift.

The men tried to look innocent and look away when I came out, but I caught them all looking. I can't blame them either.

When we drove off I said, "Honey all those guys were staring at your butt as you bent over reaching in the trunk."

She said, "Oh all men stare at me all the time. They stare at all women. They're all perverts and I can't change my life for them. If they want to be lustful that is there problem. I am not going to be ashamed of my body and worry about every move I make just because they have no self-control. I have wasted too much of my life doing that."

This summer she wore a little black and pink pleated dress to my niece's wedding and it was so short I could not believe she'd wear it; especially around my family. I guess it looked ok if she was just standing or walking, but if she bent or leaned or sat down it was so revealing.

At one point I was hanging out with my little nephews and then went to find Catherine. The dinner was held in the back yard of a nice home and the tables and chairs were all set up under tents. I saw her at one of the tables and just watched a while. She was alone and sipping on a soda and she was leaning back on the folding chair out in the yard.

She was leaning back and was sideways to the table, not facing it. She had her left foot up on a chair next to her and her other leg out to the side. This really opened up her skirt and it had ridden up some too. She had a lot of leg showing. I noticed there were two guys sitting and talking about ten feet away and they kept looking up her legs.

I walked around behind them and I could see her little florescent pink panties as clear as day. I love this pair when just I see them. The crotch on them is about one inch wide and only covers about half of her pussy. I have no doubt they were looking at the other half that was not covered.

I made my way back while these two guys were enjoying their beaver shot and I sat down next to her on the chair she had her leg on so I would be between her and the guys. She had to put her legs down.

I whispered , "Honey, those two guys could see up your dress you know."

She replyed, "Oh well, so they could. I don't really care." She wasn't unpleasant, just indifferent I guess. Then she added, "All guys like to look. It doesn't really hurt anything does it?"

Later she was on a chair where six chairs were in a circle around a little fire. She was sitting with her legs apart, not rudely at all, but about six inches apart at her knees and again her skirt had ridden up her thighs a bit. I could see her panties again. This time she was showing her panties and pussy to the caterer and anyone else who walked by.

I have not gotten mad about this. It is just hard for me to figure out what is going on with her.

We just moved into a new house. We are now in a little neighborhood. Our bedroom is in the front room. It is an unusual setup. The room was originally a family room and the door had some stained glass and some of the pattern is clear glass and you can see in there if you are outside the door.

The door faces the driveway so if someone were to pull in they would see in before you could do anything about it.

We have three big windows in there and got nice blinds for them all but when I have offered to cover the door glass she says she's not worried about it.

Now every morning she takes a shower and then comes and stands in front of that door to dry her hair with a hair dryer and look in the mirror that is in the corner next to that door. I have stepped outside in the morning when it is still dark outside. I can see her plain as day with her arms up and her boobs swaying as she is drying her hair. I can see her from about her hips up.

Now granted you'd have to be in our driveway or else in our neighbor's living room to see her, but it is possible. And I have sat out in my car at night to talk to a friend who is living in another state now and I have seen her came in and take off her shirt and bra and put on her pajamas. It only takes a minute, but she is visible. And she does not care either.

This is one more thing that has me wondering what's up. We order books and she and my daughter shop on the internet and so we get a UPS delivery about once a week.

Two times I saw her go to the door in just a beater tee shirt. You can see the shape of her boobs and the darkness of her nipples plainly and she does not wear panties. This tee shirt is mine so it is big on her, but it still just comes to the bottom of her pussy and the bottom inch of her butt cheeks do show.

Well she saw the truck coming and I started to get up and she said, "I'll get it Honey." She opened the door and you should have seen the look on that guy's face. He was on the stairs and had a little bit of a look up and there was no question that he saw that one inch of shave pussy lips.

There were two boxes so she took the first one and turned around and set it on the table leaning over just a little bit, but enough to show off her butt cheeks and maybe a little pussy from behind too. She turned fairly fast and one of her nipples popped out of the shirt and was poking out. She left it there like she didn't notice and took the second box and turned and gave the driver another moon shot.

Then she faced him again to sign for the boxes. That guy purposely held the little electronic box a bit low so she had to lean over and sign. He got a nice peek at her boobs as they shook from her vigorous signing. When she was done and saying thank you she "noticed " her nipple out and made a big deal of tucking it in saying, "Woops! Nip slip! Sorry. Thank you and have a great day!" When she said Whoops she shrugged her shoulders. This raised her tee shirt and revealed her pussy entirely. He stared and then waited as she turned around again for his third look at her bare bottom.

I sat at the table and just looked at her. She saw me and said, "What?" Then she looked down where I was looking and saw her pussy out."

I said, "That was quite the show for our UPS man wasn't it?"

"What do you man? I'm covered. Oh except that little nip slip and maybe a bit of my pussy at the last second."

I said, "Oh I think he saw a lot more than that my dear."

She laughed and said, "Well think of it this way. We'll always get our UPS delivered on time, right?"

I said, "Did you want him to see you like that?"

12