What's Up with Catherine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh don't make a big deal out of a little flash Honey. It's harmless isn't it? You used to ask me to do that and now when I accidently do you get mad."

I said, "I'm not mad Honey. I love that you are so beautiful and you can dress anyway you want to."

"Thank you!"

Here is the last thing that happened. She just told me about it a day ago. We have a total honesty policy between us and we never lie to each other.

She told me that last Saturday when she was at her sister's house they were going to tan cause it's so hot and they have a nice deck.

She said, "When my sister and I were putting on our suits she says, "Wow Catherine, you have a nice clean shave there."

I told her, "Yeh you love it that way so I keep it shaved."

So she says to me, "I have been dying to shave mine but Chris doesn't' want me to. He says I'll look like a little girl and he'll feel like a pedophile. Would you let him see yours and then he'll see how womanly you look and I'll get to shave mine. Only thing you better do it naked cause it does sort of look like a little girls by itself, but with the boobs you look all woman."

I asked her what did she say.

She said, "I told her, sure, where is he? Then I wrapped a towel around me and followed her out the living room. Chris was sitting there watching TV. My sister told him that he had to see this and he'd change his mind on the shaving. I just stood in front of him and dropped the towel."

I said, "You stood naked in front of our brother in law?"

"Yes I did and you should have seen his face. He looked like he just saw heaven or something. It was the most wonderful feeling to be looked at like that. Although I must admit you still look at me like that every time you see me naked. It's just nice to know other men think I'm still attractive too I guess."

"So I let Chris look all he wanted. He kept saying how gorgeous and beautiful I looked and he asked if he could touch it. So I let him rub it a bit. He wanted to see me with my legs spread to see if he'd be able to do with Deb if she was shaved. So I lay on the couch and spread my legs apart so he could see what it looks like when making love. He loved it!"

"And then he asked one last thing -- could he see me on my knees from behind? So I did that for him too and he asked if he could lick me and I said, "Absolutely NOT! You will have to try your own wife's pussy after she shaves it."

I asked her, "How did you feel about showing another man your pussy?"

"Michael I loved showing off my pussy. I just loved it and I would have remained naked while I tanned if they didn't have neighbors so close. Anyway after showing him my pussy from every possible angle I put on my suit and we tanned."

"Deb shaved her pussy while I was on the deck with Chris and she came out and showed us too. She looked around and then slid her suit down and showed off her pussy. Chris loved it and took her directly inside the house to screw her brains out I'm sure as well as eat that pussy."

When they came back out Chris thanked me a hundred more times saying I have such a sweet pussy and he said you get to see Deb's pussy when you come over to make up for him seeing mine."

I said, "Are you O.K. with that Honey?"

Catherine said, "Sure, you'll love hers. And it's a beautiful pussy too. You'll love it and that will make me happy to know you will get some pleasure."

I told her how I have been trying hard to figure out what has been going on with this new way she is.

She said, "Michael, I am just getting a lot more comfortable with my body and at the same time I realize I am getting older. I see what will happen by looking at my mom and all the older women around me. It's just part of life and we have to accept it. It's going to happen to all of us, even me."

"But I am also realizing that I have some years left when my body is still sexy and attractive and I may as well enjoy it. Are you O.K. with that? If I get a little more attention from men and maybe even let a few see a little bit of me, is that O.K. with you?"

"I'm realizing too that I actually enjoy when men see me naked or even if they just see the shape of my bottom or my pussy in tight clothes. To be honest I always have. I never feel more like a goddess than when I see the face of a man who is looking at me when I am naked."

"When you used to get me to show myself to doctors and flash people from changing rooms or riding in the car, I pretended I hated it, but I really loved it."

So I said to her, "O.K. so tell me, now that we don't live two doors away from our old neighbor Dave anymore, would you like to arrange a way to let him see you naked?"

"Yes I always felt so sorry for him. His wife had cancer and they couldn't' do anything any more and he did adore me. He was always a gentleman so I think he deserves a reward. What do you have in mind?"

I said, "How about if I invite him over here and we just show him?"

"You mean just come right out and do it?"

"Yup! What do you think?"

"Let's do it tonight. It's Friday and the kids are all at friend's houses."

So I called Dave and told him to come see the new house. He was over in thirty minutes and we gave him a little tour. Then I got him a beer and we sat on the couch and began to watch a movie that was on.

Catherine came out in her little tight black shorts and a beater tee shirt without a bra. She said she was going to go to bed. I said, "Honey, stay up please. You are so beautiful and we love having you around us."

Dave piped up, "You sure are and we sure do."

We were both staring at her body and she said, "You boys are so simple minded. I see you staring at my body."

"Sure we are, your body is so sexy and fantastic."

She said, "What do you think is so great about it? It's just skin boys, some flesh and some skin and bones. That's all."

I said, "Honey why don't you show us that skin then, O.K.?"

Dave excitedly said, "Yeh!! Please!!"

She said, "Michael do you really want me to show myself to you both?"

"Yes I do." I replied.

So she stood up in front of the couch and took off her shirt and then the little shorts and let us look at her perfect body for about fifteen minutes. She decided to do some exercises before bed. Catherine proceeded to stretch and bend and open her legs and do everything imaginable with her hot body and let us look all we wanted to for about fifteen minutes.

She finally stood up and shook her boobs at us and then turned around and bent over and spread her legs apart and spanked her bare bottom while showing off her fine pussy. Then she stood and faced us and spanked her fine pussy three times and rubbed it until she said she had to leave or she'd cum.

She blew us a kiss and went off to bed. Dave left shortly after and I went into the bedroom and made love to my lovely wife Catherine who is figuring out that she wants to enjoy her body and let others enjoy it while she can. Thanks for reading. I am sorry if I bored you to tears.

12