All Comments on 'What's Your Fantasy'

by Optimus9812

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cpl757cpl757about 7 years ago

Love it. Looking forward to the next one.

slavco8slavco8about 7 years ago
Yes

please keep going.. he'll get to bi sex eventually.. but he needs to get pegged first! :)

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

A lovely loving story ***** of ***** stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Barf

If he will eat his creampie, he will suck a dick. Not something I care to read. Hey to each his own, but the categories are there as kind of warning. This should be under fetish or gay sex and I would not have read it.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 7 years ago
Urge All Gone

Since I have cuckold and SPH desires, I have asked my wife to make me do it, unlike the story. As all guys I suppose, once I shoot my load well the desire is gone. However, one time my wife like in the story wanted more. It only took a smirk and a firm "do it" for me to submit. Admittedly, I got excited in the same way and well cleaned her out and went for round two. For the homophobes out there, we have not repeated the experience but still laugh and enjoy that it happened.

BillyglideBillyglideabout 7 years ago
Great story!

A lot of women fantasize about having their man eat the creampie after he cums in her. It's a selfless act of love. Most women just keep it to themselves, because they know most guys would never consider doing it. Jessica had nerve enough to ask for it. Stephen, like most guys, lost any desire after he shot his was into her. Jessica made it happen anyway. She got the thrill she wanted and again, like most guys who get up the nerve to eat the pie, Stephen liked it! It adds a new dimention to their lovemaking. My gf has her strongest orgasms ever when I eat her creampie, in turn I get the thrill of giving her that orgasm and feeling like the nastiest guy ever for doing it, and liking it too.

ldlarry52ldlarry52about 7 years ago
Creampie Fantasy

I too have a Creampie fantasy. This was a near perfect wanking fantasy story. Wish my wife who absolutely loves for me to get her off with my tongue and mouth would ask me to clean her cum filled cunt

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
That's hot

That has been one of my favorite fantasies for years. One thing I love a dominant woman making me do things like that plus I love eating pussy. I have also learned I like the taste of cum and a cum filled pussy is great. I have ate my cum from a pussy and I have also ate another man's cum from a pussy while he watched. I hope to hear more about this couple and their sexual adventures.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Still hot

I read this story several months back and it is still one of my favorites. I love to eat pussy and a fresh fucked pussy is great.

DelectableCherryDelectableCherryabout 5 years ago
Great sexy story, but could use some editing

Hi, I wanted to thank you for a great and sexy story. I really enjoyed it. I particularly liked that it was presented in a very natural and realistic way.

However, I did notice many editing errors - such as words missing, or writing "he shout" instead of "he shouted". A single error I'll glaze over, but several tend to distract me from the story.

As an aside, reading the other comments, I have to just shake my head and laugh at the people who read a story about a man having sex with his wife and claim that act somehow makes him gay or that this story should be put under "Gay Male". That seems to say more about their own sexual insecurity.

glade4656glade4656over 4 years ago
yum yum

This story is so hot and I wish I was there to help you eat that yummy treat!

explorer256explorer256over 1 year ago

Love doing that…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous