Wheat Country Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,047 Followers

I hadn't dozed off yet when Vera joined me. She wanted to talk. She snuggled up to me and told me what was on her mind.

"You know, Jim, I'm wondering about our trip to the resort come summer. The other women are becoming somewhat uncertain about bringing anyone else into our family."

"Well it's up to them, I think," I told her. "But you would all have to agree on anyone considered. Really agree, not just go along. Anything less would eventually lead to dissatisfaction and cause a rift."

"We all see it that way, Jim. At least us ladies. But you haven't had much to say."

"I would definitely have to approve or it won't work." I responded. "I can see where there might be problems."

"I do too, Dear, but what problems are you thinking about?"

"First of all, we need to know someone really well before we let them join us. That's not something that will happen in a couple of weeks at a resort.

"I knew Connie well enough to know I loved her before we ever met Sonja. In a big respect we were lucky."

"Yes, we were," Vera responded. "I agree with you. What else?"

"Well," I was a little reluctant to bring this up. "I like going down on you ladies. I like eating your pussies. But there is no way I'm going to eat another man's cum, or take sloppy seconds. I would expect that any guy who joins us just might feel the same way."

"Timing would seem to be the answer to that problem, I think," said Vera. She looked a little befuddled. "If we waited a sufficient time between partners that should solve it."

"Maybe," I responded. "But things like that have a tendency to become overblown. If it wasn't me it could well be the other guy. That brings us back to knowing them well."

"I was having a little trouble understanding the problem," Vera said smiling. "After all we eat your cum, and you do too when we kiss or eat each other after sex. But I think I see." She paused, "I won't tell anyone else what you told me, Jim."

We laid together in silence for a while. I dozed off, when I woke an hour or so later I was alone. I went to the kitchen hoping for coffee. Vera was there with Susan and Sonja. We exchanged greetings as I poured my coffee. There was an empty chair next to Sonja, I took it. I asked her how our daughter was doing.

"She'll be waking up soon," Sonja said. "You can help me feed her."

"I'd like that."

I had been spending an hour, at least, every evening with Sonja and Belinda. I often studied while with them. I found their presence to be surprisingly conductive to learning. Well, except when Belinda cried, but feeding her usually took care of that. Helping feed our daughter was a great pleasure. Sonja liked to feed me some of her milk when Belinda was satisfied.

That afternoon was a great time. Sonja and I sat together as she fed our daughter and made great plans for her future. When Belinda was satisfied Sonja put her back in her crib. The child was already asleep when Sonja laid her down and covered her.

She came back to me then. She straddled my legs and sat on my lap facing me. She fed me her tit and held my head as I suckled her milk. I didn't want to take too much, but she was making soft murmuring noises that indicated enjoyment. She gave me her other tit and we repeated the process.

"I'm looking forward to the time we can make love again, Jim Darling," She told me, her voice soft.

"I am too, Sweetheart," I responded. "Take as long as you want, Sonja. I'll be there when you're ready."

Thanks, Jim. I love you."

"And I love you."

Sonja closed her bra, buttoned her blouse and we went back to the downstairs. Connie was back from her errands. All the women were sitting in the living room.

The talked turned to the spring break. It was only a week away. Because of Sonja's pregnancy we hadn't made any plans for our time off. There was some discussion about visiting the farm, but Belinda was too young to be traveling just yet. We decided to stay home for the time off.

****** Summer was approaching, the school year was nearing its end. We made plans.

First and foremost were the final exams coming up. Connie and I were both well prepared, but we would be spending a lot of time reviewing.

There was our vacation at the Merged Families' resort to get ready for. Moving to the new place too, that was coming up. The older women would take care of most of the planning for those two projects.

I was with Sonja the week before our final exams. She had recovered nicely from childbirth. She was still a little out of shape, but was working hard at getting her body back.

Our first night together we had sucked and fucked each other to glorious orgasms. The second night was the same until we were resting together.

Sonja kissed me. "Jim," she began. "I love you."

"I love you, Sonja."

"You're the father of our child, Jim. You're the man I want in my life, the only man."

It took me a moment to realize what she had said.

"Are you telling me you're not interested in adding another man to our family?" I asked. I was trying to be a little cautious.

"Yes," she replied. "That's exactly what I'm saying."

"What about the others?" I asked. "How do they feel?"

"About the same I think. I can ask them. You already know what Connie thinks. Susan too, she never was very keen on the idea. Vera has made a couple of remarks that lead me to think she is starting to feel the same."

"I think it would be nice to get everything out in the open," I said.

"I'll talk to them," responded Sonja.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, relaxed by the beautiful sex we had shared.

It was at the end of the week, the Friday before our finals were to begin, that the women talked to me. It was over coffee after an excellent dinner. Vera started the conversation.

"Jim, we ladies have been discussing the idea of adding another man to our family. We have realized that none of us really want to do that."

I was surprised, but not totally. I had been sensing a change of attitude in them.

"You're our man, Jim," she continued. "We've all decided we like it that way."

I looked around the table at the other women. All were smiling in agreement.

"I'm flattered," I told them. "And I appreciate your decision."

Susan spoke up. "We'd all reached that decision for ourselves, Jim. No one tried to convince anyone else."

I looked at Vera. She was one I thought would have been a holdout.

"I made up my mind after you and I had that conversation a few weeks ago. The consensus seems to be that we all love you. We don't want to risk losing you."

"Again," I said. "I'm flattered and very grateful."

I was really very flattered and very grateful. I felt like a potential crisis had been averted. I sensed at least some of the women felt the same, but no one said so. They did, however, seem relieved.

"Well, what about our vacation?" I asked.

"Oh, no reason to cancel that," Susan said. "It will be interesting to meet others in a similar situation as us."

The other women seemed to agree with her. I did too. Maybe I wanted to see if other incestuous families were freaks, or something. The couple we had met, John and Jane, had seemed normal. Hopefully they all were.

"Besides," Connie spoke for the first time. "We'll be able to use a rest after our finals."

I got hugs from all the women after our conversation. They all hugged each other too. The atmosphere seemed lighter somehow. It was as if the idea of adding to our family would have diluted our love. We were free of that now.

Sonja and I had a few more nights together. We invited Susan to join us. Connie and Vera seemed happy to have a night alone with each other.

I could tell it was going to be a hot night when we went upstairs. The ladies were touching each other often, and me too. Their bodies telegraphed their lust. They were quite frank, too, about wanting my body and each other's too. Their talk was quite bawdy, beyond suggestive. It was talk that I loved to hear, that roused my libido; that gave me a raging hard on. I wondered if their decision had somehow changed their outlook.

The women went to their own rooms to get ready. I went to the master bedroom. I undressed and climbed into bed. I was under the sheet when they came in. They were together and dressed similarly. Slutwear, they liked to call it. Shelf bras that lifted and molded the breasts while leaving the nipples exposed. Garter belts and black, seamed stockings; high heels that made their legs and asses look lovely. The straps of the garter belts made a lovely frame for their lush bushes; for the pubic hair I loved to rub my face against.

Susan carried a makeup case with her. She set it on the bedside table. She and Sonja climbed into bed with me, one on either side. We had a little warm-up session. They fondled and kissed my dick. I fondled and kissed their pussies and tits. They fondled and kissed each other's pussies and tits.

Susan reached for the makeup case she had brought with her. She opened it to display a strap-on with several vibrators that fit it.

They stood beside the bed and put it on Sonja. There was a vibrator on the inside that slid into Sonja's pussy. Susan helped adjust the straps. They seemed to be enjoying themselves. They were almost giggling when they picked out a vibrator to use. It looked like a g-spot toy. They slid it into the holder on the on the belt that was made for it. Sonja hooked the controls for both vibrators to the belt.

Susan climbed back onto the bed. She told me to scoot up a little toward the head of the bed. I put a couple of pillows behind me and leaned back against the headboard. I had a vague idea of what was happening. If it was what I thought I definitely wanted to watch.

Susan laid between my thighs. She licked the length of my cock as she looked up at me. Sonja climbed onto the bed and knelt beside her.

My mother took my hard throbbing cock into her wet mouth. I moaned with delight as I felt her lips slide over him, her tongue licking at the tip, her teeth scraped lightly against my hardness.

Susan lifted her hips, she was presenting herself to Sonja. Sonja moved behind her and slid the strap-on dick into her wet pussy. Susan's hand reached back and Sonja put a control in it.

Both women dialed up the controls for their toys, both were soon gasping in feverish excitement. Both were cumming. Susan would forget to suck me sometimes when orgasms ripped through her body. She would get back to it with enthusiasm as soon as the peak had passed.

Ecstatic gasps and squeals were a constant sound. Some of them from me, gasps not squeals. Both women were cumming, hard and often. Sonja and I met each other's gaze over my mother's back. She licked her lips salaciously.

I felt a powerful orgasm building in my body. My cum surged into my mother's welcoming mouth. She moaned and sucked me dry. She rested her head against my pubes as I softened in her mouth. She lifted her head from my cock and turned off the vibrator gratifying her cunt. Her hand reached back to pat Sonja's hip. Sonja too turned her vibrator to off and moved back pulling the toy from Susan's pussy.

Susan, still on her knees, turned to Sonja. She took the plastic cock in her mouth and, while Sonja caressed her head, she slathered my cum over it. She raised up and kissed Sonja with open mouth. She turned to me and kissed me the same.

She collapsed next to me, Sonja laid on her other side.

"Thank you both," she said. She laid her head on my chest as Sonja spooned up behind her.

It had been exciting for me. For the women too, I think. I dozed off, but I was awakened a couple of hours later by a woman's guttural cry.

"Fuck me, Susan. Fuck me."

I opened my eyes to see that Susan had donned the strap-on. She was on top. Sonja's legs were locked over her back lifting her hips to Susan's thrusts.

Both women's eyes were glazed, their mouths slack. They cried out mostly unintelligible sounds with an occasional "Fuck me" that was coherent.

My cock hardened at the incredibly erotic sight. I stroked him, slowly, sensuously as I watched the women cumming for each other. I was about to cum when they decided they'd had enough.

"Stop now, Susan," Sonja panted. She turned the control in her hand back to stop. Susan followed suit with her control. Sonja unwrapped her legs from Susan's back. She seemed to collapse on the bed. Susan collapsed with her.

They laid there, the plastic cock embedded in Sonja's cunt as they recovered enough strength to separate and lie together. Susan was closest to me. She recouped enough to look over at me. Her eyes moved down to see my hard shaft.

"It looks like we excited you," she said. She held her arms out to me.

"Come to Mama," she told me in a sultry voice.

I straddled her and fucked her face. My mother's willing mouth engulfed my throbbing hardness. She sucked me as her fingers danced in the crack of my ass. She watched me, to gauge my reaction, when she pushed her finger into my ass. It thrilled me, excited me to the point that my cum erupted into her hot mouth. I had cum without warning, but it was just as much a thrill to me as if there had been a long build up. My body shivered from the ecstasy as my mother opened her mouth to show my creamy cum framed by the red of her lips. She didn't go too far that night with the butt play, but a promise was there. If I wanted it, it was there for me.

Sonja had watched us. She had removed the belt and idly played with her pussy, but she had cum so hard that she was replete. She did seem to enjoy a kiss with Susan and a sharing of my cum.

We were spent. All of us. We slid into a restful sleep until morning. We woke refreshed, relaxed by our night's activities.

We lazily showered together. My mother with a slight smile on her face, almost like she had a secret. I wondered what it implied. Later that morning I gave it some thought. Had she been telling me she was ready for anal? Maybe, Maybe she had merely been exploring new things, new ways to please us both. I'd know when the time came. That was a few weeks away. After the vacation in fact. The week per woman schedule would be suspended during our time at the resort. There would be more one-nighters and threesomes.

I had another great night with Sonja, great for us both. Connie and I were together the following week. That was also the week of our finals. Despite the time we were putting into studying it was wonderful week, full of fine sex and successfully passed tests. We both did very well on the exams. Connie, too, seemed to be even hotter than usual.

We had a week's respite before our vacation was scheduled. Vera was my lover that week. I always trusted her to give me good advice so I asked her why the women all seemed so hot and horny for the last few weeks.

"Because we have you for ourselves now, we've committed ourselves," she answered. "We know we're stable now. That makes us happy and makes us want to make you happy."

"I couldn't ask for more," was my response.

"You may not ask for more," my grandmother told me. "But I think you're going to find much more."

She paused, then added as she drew me on top of her and guided my hardness into her wet, warm pussy.

"We're all hoping to learn things at the resort."

She kissed me wildly as I thrust my hard cock into her eager cunt. I could foresee great times to come.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,047 Followers
12