All Comments on 'Wheelbarrow'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Not much to this

Nothing erotic about it particularly. In a sense, it is kind of like thinking what is the point of this? It isn't badly written, but what was going to happen is telescoped, and quite honestly, Gloria nor the narrator seem to be into it either...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ashson = the biggest asshole on the planet who has no friends and has to look over his shoulder to make sure the neighbor isn't aiming his bb gun. If your goal is to write stories where all you characters are hated with a passion then you have succeeded. Just once write a story where the male lead is not the biggest asshole you could make him. Or is that just a part of your personality that you can't keep hidden. You are like the frat boy that everyone was nice to but secretly hated and wanted to kill!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Piss on you Ashson

You brainless sorry excuse of a human being. Bet your parents wish they had aborted you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well, I liked it. ****

Thanks for writing. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really poor effort.

Not erotic, not new, not interesting, not very well written. I was stupid for thinking it might be, this guy is a wimpy J.P.B.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

This read like the married guy next door having fanstisies about sexing up the hot wife of his neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Boring!

Reads like a boring stock analysis.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 10 years ago
This little fantasy...

gave me a hardon! Thanks for the thrill.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Flash, Drive

The King of the quickie. Our Bull keeps his neighbor off-balance with his ability to challenge ambiguous statements. Very wry humor at work! Before the Sweetie-next-door could convince him she wasn't THAT KIND I girl...she WAS.

Then he lies to her suspicious Hubby by telling him the truth! Let's see...what other garden implements can this rake bring to 'bare' during his down-time? Nice hoe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, I still liked it. *****

Thanks for writing. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny Thing....

Where's the eroticism in this? As soon as he starts in with the crude language it wrecks the whole thing.

He could have worked all sorts of magic on her sexual sensibilities, but no, crassness and knavery take over. No woman would have fallen for that. It's just too stupid for words.

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago
why all the hate???

Ashson does seem to have a talent for writing interesting one-pagers which isn't an easy thing to do. Why all the hate, is it something he's done or do some commenters just like to be confrontational?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hate?

Because Ashson is a rape specialist.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Hilarious

Enjoyed it

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Who got raped? Asshon always has rapes.

thomas_deanthomas_dean6 months ago

TESTING HIS LIMITS

Asheton skirts the line in many of his stories. In WHEELBARROW, Pete the narrator keeps an eye on Gloria at Andy Gloria's husband's request. Andy wants see if Gloria is unfaithful. Like the King's friend described by the classics who is asked to look into potential traitors, Pete takes advantage of his mission.

In a less than chance encounter Gloria observes she runs into Pete all the time. Pete discloses his mission in an interesting interchange:

"It's not really that strange,... [During my} week off{,} .... Andy has asked me ... to see if you're cheating on him. And on top of that I'm developing this overwhelming desire to take off those little ragged shorts ...

"You can't say things like that," she snapped ... "about ... peeling [my shorts] .. [tp] hav[e] sex ... "It's just not the way you talk to a lady, ... I've [never] been propositioned ... so crudely. ...{S]uggest[] that sort of thing so that it can be politely ignored ..."

Goodness like politeness has nothing to do with it. Gloria goes behind the house, allows pete to remove he shorts and assumes the wheelbarrow. Pete was brazen, but Gloria's compliance was entirely voluntary.

Asheton presents an amusing tale.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF6 months ago

TESTING INFIDELITY: A Self - Fulfilling Prophesy.

What women want is the question Asheton poses in WHEELBARROW. If a man has sex for pure excitement and personal enjoyment, why shouldn't a woman? Perhaps the lesson of WHEELBARROW should be that a man afraid his wife is unfaithful ought not test that hypothesis. It could be a self - fulfilling prophesy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous