All Comments on 'When a Woman's Fed Up Ch. 02'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ldyscorpio69ldyscorpio69over 10 years ago

I am already loving this series great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please !

Wow great story, can't wait for mFDDFore.

willo_wispwillo_wispover 10 years ago
the sad thing is..

Deshaun's charactere is not an exaggeration. There really are men that crazy out there in the world.

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago

Excellent chapter! Look forward to the next.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Chase is right they will literally have to cut Deshaun's head off to get rid of him.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 10 years ago
5 again!

I was not disappointed with this chapter. I was cracking up at the line "........and her voracious pussy ate his cock!" I was like DAMN....Keisha's vagina is cannibalistic! LOL. I like the introduction of the new characters and I like that for once in a story the guy has the insecurities not the girl. He is the one constantly worrying if she is satisfied with him not being all GQ! I know ISH is about to hit the fan next chapter with IKE TURNER'S PROTEGE about to be free from prison! DRAMA!

donaldedonaldeover 10 years ago
very good chapter

can not wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Noooooooooo!!!!! how could you leave a person suspended just lovely !!!!........

the read was entthralling bugga bring on the next chapter

fluerfluerover 10 years ago
NO......

You can't just stop there. This is getting too juicy. Deshaun needs to die.

As for Keisha, her baby and Dylan, please keep them safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is Ch. 3????? You can't just leave a person in suspense like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm feeling some sort of way!!!!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
please

I need more, this story is my drug.... More soon please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES