All Comments on 'When All Else Fails Ch. 01'

by ajheath13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TurningintoCDTurningintoCDalmost 10 years ago
Promising start

Just need 1 or 2 edits but you'll get the hang of it. I can't wait for Chapter 2!

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 10 years ago
very good

more please.. I would do the experiment living as a girl full time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Grabbed My Attention ...

Great start, please continue ... the story line holds promise, now all you have to do it continue and keep it interesting, laced with touches of sex, sex, sex ... and maybe a little danger or humiliation ... and if he does this experiment correctly, his is absolutely going to become addicted to "All Things Feminine"

silentviper69silentviper69almost 10 years ago
giving it a chance

You won't know, what will happen, if you don't try. Would like to see chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is not a bad start--press on.

This would be good if he went through with it and found himself more attuned to being a working-class, down to earth woman, unlike his male persona and grew to like it more as time passed, so he wound up being a waitress, a secretary or some other lower-level position and was way happier that way,.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
Good luck finding an editor

You've done pretty well without one, to be quite honest, but it's always good to have a fresh pair of eyes. I hope you manage to hook a good one!

As to your story, I thought it was very good, especially as a first submission. Keep writing, welcome to Literotica, thanks for your story and please have four stars!

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 4 years ago
Loving it !

Thank you for a wonderful start chronicling Joshua investigating crossdressing at college. Please continue, you have me hooked for sure. TG Tiffany

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous