All Comments on 'The Azra-El Series Ch. 02'

by CapDragon121

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

This is a really great story, I wish you would write more of it. Could you please keep these chapters coming as I want to go further into the story.

chipmonk9chipmonk9almost 6 years ago
Hope for more

You could more aggressive sex to mugh forplay

JayDominicJayDominicabout 5 years ago
A little strange

Strange but not bad. I’d like for the angles to not be so simpleminded I still like the story.

PyroDragonPyroDragonover 4 years ago
Too much sex?

Id' say not enough lmao

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I enjoyed the way Blaze turned protective of his Aunty. He did all he could in his power to help her out dealing with Rebecca and her claim on the house. It was a funny scene and I could imagine Rebecca's surprised face when Blaze defeated her!

Also, it helps understanding how strong Blaze is physically.

This story is off to a great start! 😃

Looking forward to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

They know of arm wrestling but not masturbation?

That's the biggest problem I have with this story: You made your female characters too ignorant/stupid to fit your narrative. Having actual female characters in a more realistic world would have made for a far more interesting read. Though I suppose it would have taken quite a bit more work on your part, too.

SniperkingSniperkingalmost 3 years ago

" He reiterated the previous night's procedure and thoroughly caressed"

this is a mistake I think, he didn't do anything with her in chapter one, he even tried to move away from her in the bed.

Tale_HunterTale_Hunterover 2 years ago

If this is a society of all females, why would they have something called "boyshorts'. They wouldn't even know what a boy was, as you keep saying in the rest of the story. You also sometimes mess up with them thinking of the MC as him, but referring to him as a she.

Overall it is a great read though and despite these small flaws I am looking forward to seeing were this goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCapDragon121@CapDragon121
I am a time-traveling dragon with a fetish for human women. I am also the author of "The Azra El Series". Arc 1: The Heavenly Union, is complete. Arc 2: The Hela Empire (ongoing) (Its being posted as "Azra-El Series Arc 2") Notification (July 19th, 2022): A while back, I cam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES