The Azra-El Series Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't waste your time talking to her, aunty! Just kick her butt and quickly send her home. She is too noisy" Blaze sneered again.

"Is this what you teach your kids, Jie Er. To insult and lie?" Rebecca half-screamed. She was enraged by their behavior.

"Didn't I tell you to be polite, little Blaze?" Jie Er lightly thwacked his head and admonished him halfheartedly.

"But she isn't lying. She has not mastered any skills yet, but she should be on par with you in physical strength" Jie Er told Rebecca coolly.

"What sort of nonsense are you spouting!?! A child is as strong as me? Just because I can't fight a child doesn't mean you can throw outrageous insults at me!" Rebecca screamed.

"How about a wager, Rebecca? Wanna test my strength in arm wrestling?" Blaze replied coolly.

"Wager?" Rebecca immediately calmed down. She was not stupid enough to fall for something that suspicious.

"Are you afraid? You can fight with my aunt after you beat me" Blaze replied calmly.

"Are you playing me? What's the trick?"

"No tricks. It's a normal arm wrestling match. If you feel like we've cheated in anyway, you can go back on your wager. What do you say?" Blaze said in an arrogant tone.

"What's the wager?"

"If you win, my aunt will give you a 20% discount on the house, in case you defeat her. If you lose, you can never challenge my aunt again. You will also do whatever I want you to over the weekend. What do you think? Fair wager? I am only 19 years old..." Blaze elaborated.

Rebecca considered the proposition for a moement. The wager was skewed in their favor if it was a fight between equals, but the chances of a 19-year-old angel defeating a physically fit adult angel in a match of physical strength seemed quite slim. She just couldn't figure out what their play was. She refused to believe that she would lose in a match of strength.

"Wow, you are weakling and a coward. How did they even accept you in the army?" Blaze prodded her.

"Fine! I accept. But if there is even a tiny indication of cheating, I get to take back my promise. Do you agree, Jie Er?" Rebecca replied, looking at Jie Er for confirmation.

"Fine by me"

"Perfect! Let's go inside. We can use our dining table" Blaze said excitedly and walked in. Jie Er gave Rebecca a wry smile and followed him in.

Rebecca sighed, removed her pumps and followed them inside. She couldn't help but feel that she was going to regret her decision.

"Are we allowed to use inner energy?" Rebecca asked Blaze as they set themselves up at the table.

"Upto you. I can beat you either way" Blaze replied arrogantly, as he propped up his arm as a challenge. Technically, manipulation of inner energy was considered a part of physical strength. It was the same as using the energy you gained from eating food.

"Let's use it then!" Rebecca replied. She wanted to increase her chances of winning.

Blaze gave her a supercilious look and started drawing energy from his surroundings. After a moment, he waved his hand in provocation.

Rebecca sighed, drew her energy into her arm and grabbed Blaze's hand. Her hand was slim and strong. Her arm was longer than Blaze's, providing her with a lot more leverage. She couldn't imagine herself losing this match.

"Start us off, aunty" Blaze said, looking into Rebecca's pink eyes. Her feistiness had returned.

"1 2 3 go!"

The match started off evenly, which surprised Rebecca even when she was somewhat expecting it. For a minute, she seemed to have a slight advantage. But that changed when her initial reserves started depleting. Slowly, Blaze pushed their hands back to the middle as he constantly supplied himself with the world's energy.

The equilibrium lasted for more than a minute, surprising both with the other's strength. However, Rebecca's hand slowly started tipping against her favor, until it reached a sixty-degree angle. She managed to hold on for quite some time, as her face turned bright red with exertion. Finally, with a loud grunt and a final push, Blaze slammed her hand down to the table.

"I win!" Blaze jumped up from his seat in happiness, and hi-fived Jie Er.

Rebecca stared at her hand, flabbergasted.

"What do you think? Was it fair and square?" Blaze asked her proudly, but nicely. He didn't need to pretend anymore.

Rebecca gave him a slight look and nodded. She didn't seem to notice his change in attitude.

"Do you promise to never challenge for the house again?" Blaze sought her affirmation.

She simply nodded. She knew it was a fair game. The child was a monster. She should've known. But it was also a blessing in disguise. She did not need to get on the bad side of child with so much potential. She gave out a loud sigh and got up on her feet to leave. She accepted her defeat.

"You can't forget the promise about listening to me over the weekend!" Blaze reminded her before it was too late. He was never going to get such a good chance again. If someone wants to take advantage of my aunt, then I am gonna do the same to them. Wait, what? Did I just refer to Jie Er as my aunt, even in my head?

"Fine, what do you want me to do?" Rebecca sighed. How bad could a child's needs be?

"I just want to play with your body for now!" Blaze replied, his eyes gleaming in anticipation.

Rebecca instantly paled. The look in his eyes was simply scary.

"Jie Er! Are you going to let your child torture me?" Rebecca said, sounding a bit fearful.

"Stop getting your panties in a bunch, Rebecca. My child is not a demon. What are you planning, Blaze Er?" Jie Er replied, but also tried to confirm what he was up to. She grew a little cautious after Blaze pulled off such a perfect deception.

"I am only going to play with her body. Like I do with yours, aunty. I also want to try out something new. That is all. Why would I torture her?" Blaze replied innocently.

"Oh! That's fine then. It's ok, Rebecca. Let her play with your body. It's quite nice. You'll see!" Jie Er confirmed.

"Are you sure you are fine with letting her know about your condition, little Blaze?" Jie Er asked him in return.

"I don't really mind..."

He needed someone who wouldn't make him feel guilty about doing it.

"Condition?" Rebecca asked curiously.

"She is an unnatural..." Jie Er replied solemnly.

"Ha! I knew it. No wonder she won against me. This is not fair! You didn't tell me she was an unnatural" Rebecca exclaimed.

"Don't be stupid. Her strength has nothing to do with her condition. It's like saying someone is strong because of their hair color. Show her your protrusion, Blaze Er" Jie Er countered.

Blaze pulled his panties and showed Rebecca his penis.

"Oh...!" Rebecca stared at it for a moment before her expression turned to pity.

"I am so sorry..."

"Are we still going to the town, aunty?" Blaze asked Jie Er, ignoring Rebecca's pity.

"Up to you. I am still going to go and get the materials needed for your new room. I want you to help me with building your room though"

"I am gonna play with Rebecca then!" Blaze exclaimed.

"Be polite, Blaze Er. She is a lot older than you. Just because I let you provoke her into a wager doesn't mean you can treat her however you want" Jie Er admonished.

"Aunt Rebecca?" Blaze questioned.

Jie Er looked at Rebecca and she just shrugged.

"Aunt Becky!" Blaze finalized, surprising both. Jie Er wanted to say that they weren't that close but seeing Rebecca's expression she just obliged.

Author's comments: Too much sex? What do you guys think? It's partly intentional and partly I couldn't help myself. Moreover, do you think you'd control yourself if you were thrown in such a world?

Note: I stole the days of the week from Elder Scrolls.