When Annie made Me Lucy Pt. 05

Story Info
New breasts then fetish shop assistant is spit-roasted.
4.9k words
4.65
5.6k
10

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Annie made me Lucy - Part 5

Authors note: This is best read in the right order, Annie and I have met at work and found we both share the pleasure of sex in lingerie, something I was wary to tell Annie. Having gone to spend the weekend at Annie's and dress fully in front of a woman for the first time I am out as Lucy for the first time and exploring fetish wear and the shop assistant, with Annie and I both having fun with her

Note - this will always be a story back and forth. Its annoyed some readers, sorry about that but its what it was and it would not do justice to my lovely co-writer to try to only give this from one perspective. If that isn't for you... pass on by

Lucy

I remember very little of what Jennifer did or said, but I am amazed at how real my breasts now feel, thank you! I want you to touch them, I want to feel you arousing me through them, the weight, the movement, their sensitivity all seem so much more real. I guess Jennifer has done a great job! I wonder if I will want to take them off in case the sensation doesn't return when I put them back on but you shush me, and reassure me it's a permanent change but that if I feel that its wearing off Jennifer will help me out again.

During our chat we have arrived at another smaller mall, and walked -- gosh, I am still so amazed and aroused by how natural this is now feeling -- to the fetish shop. I watch as you stare in at the array of quality looking equipment, some of which I am not sure as I know what to use it for! The lingerie and dresses on display also look high quality but they are not for normal public wear I can see. Some of these I have always wanted to have a girlfriend wear for me, though today I am also thinking about what I might like to wear too, but I see your focus is also on the toys.

"I hope next weekend includes me" I say, "I would like to pay you back in some way by perhaps taking a little more control over our activities and teasing you to have some heightened pleasure, as I know this weekend is about me finding my inner Lucy and am happy that I stay in your safe guidance and take my lead from you for now."

You smile at me, taking my hand, spinning me to face you and moving in for a kiss, a deep, long and sensual one where I find myself moving my hands around you, stroking your ass cheeks and grinding against you. It doesn't seem inappropriate in front of such a shop, and when we step back, a little flushed and a bulge forming yet again in the satin panties made wet by Lisa's crashing orgasmic juices, I am not at all embarrassed as I might have once been.

"Let's go in, and you can help me choose", and you lead the way. Before we enter I briefly slow you down. "I have fantasised a long time over some of the things here, and don't know what some others are. I saw your collection already... and those I have already got plans for you to be 'using' but... what more are you wanting?"

You open the door and we go in and I am overwhelmed by the sheer erotic sensuality of it all, the leather, pvc, latex gear, shiny outfits I once dreamed of are now in front of me. Restraints, toys, all manner of implements for spanking and punishing, the list goes on, I just wonder where you will start and what plans you have for me?

Annie

We wander the store drinking in all the possibilities. I introduce myself to the woman behind the counter mentioning that some merchandise had been held for me. She assures me that it will be ready when we're prepared to check out.

You see all the stuffed racks of lingerie, panties and bras, bustiers and stockings, corsets oh so many corsets...

"One of these and you'll have curves in all the right places..." I say, asking you to pick a style and colour that you find most attractive. A young woman with piercings and tattoos is happy to help us with a fitting when you're ready.

"My other thought was one of these..." I conclude, leading you to a special section. There are a large variety of dresses from elegant formal gowns, wedding gowns, prom dresses, club dresses, over-the-top maid's outfits in satin or latex. You see the small sign for the section and zero in on the term: "lockable". There is a section of slutty high heels as well, all with the feature of straps and small but serious locks.

"You can tell me if you want the corset, a new dress, or both. Or neither, I suppose, it is up to you and I'll be fine either way."

With that I kiss you and leave you to consider your options.

Lucy

I wander the outfits and stroke and feel a few as the fabrics vary. Some would really feel nice to wear and in my now Lucy mind I could see myself in some of them... not all though, I am still finding my way here and you have opened my eyes to so many things but I might need time for some of this.

I look at the formal dresses, the styles and fabrics I have fantasised about as Lucy developed in my mind. I can see you browsing the toy section, admiring the array of false cocks and harnesses and I shiver, subconsciously I have already accepted my pussy might be needed at some point and your eyes on those toys do nothing to change my mind.

I look again and decide.

"Annie, darling, I think a corset would be just divine, and the one here in deep red satin I think would look sooo sexy with my black stockings".

You smile at my choice and select the size that my now sensitive breasts will fit into.

"An outfit, a dress?", you query and I blush. I walk closer to you and stroke your arm and ass as I speak.

"One day... yes, I think I would like the idea of being locked into heels and an outfit, though you know now that Lucy is such an enjoyable and exciting person for me to be that I need no persuading and would not need locking in to stay wearing such fine items... but... I can see it adds a frisson so in time I think the short shiny black latex clubbing dress and the 5 inch black stiletto ankle strap heels will be something I will come back for"

That seemed to hit the spot as you turned and kissed me deeply again.

"Let's get you into this corset then, I wonder if you can wear it home with that dress"

Annie

Agate, the tattooed shop assistant, doesn't pause a moment when she finally realises that you're not a woman. You have to smile at how long it took her to notice but when she had you strip down to your panties and stockings, it was unavoidable. She gives you a wink as she loosens the long laces of the corset and has you step into it, steadying yourself with a hand on her shoulder. She brings it up, the firm satin rubbing your erection in your panties as it passes.

"Those are really wonderful," she finally comments, looking at the high-end false breasts I attached to your chest. "The skin tone is perfect and I wish I had your size!"

She settles the corset in place with the boned portion ending under your breasts and shirred satin cups sliding over your breasts making you stifle a moan as you feel the material tease your nipples and make them hard. She works on the lacing, standing behind you, her strong pull starting from the bottom, then the top, then bottom, etc slowly bringing the corset into form to give you an hourglass shape. You feel yourself being compressed and eventually your ability to take a truly deep breath is inhibited, and still she continues. Watching this I realise that corsets are half lingerie and half bondage-gear. Being fitted like this by the pretty Agate, standing in your thigh highs, heels, and panties with her, feeling a little 'breathless' is an amazingly erotic experience for you I can tell.

"There, for the first time, you need to start easy," she begins to explain and you're stunned that she considers how tight it is 'easy'. "As you train yourself to it, you can go further and get a more striking outline. But I think this is already doing wonders for you. Take a look."

She turns you toward the dressing room mirror and once again the mental transformation to Lucy takes a big step forward. Nothing, not even the bulge in your panties keeps you from seeing a complete woman, buxom and crazy sexy, the kind of women you would have loved to fuck before you ever dreamed Lucy was possible.

"It will be a big help if someone can help you lace this for you at home or I can teach you some tricks to do it yourself..."

You look around and while I did check you out in your corset, I've kept my distance until you want me to come closer. Now I'm apparently discussing strapon harnesses with one of the other salesgirls.

Lucy

I was a little embarrassed to strip down again, another woman seeing my female body with an extra bulge, and then she had me remove my bra.... Agate was very careful and complimentary and I blushed when it finally dawned on her that my boobs were a very good fake pair and my satin panties contained something extra. This she stroked lightly as she took the corset into place, and I responded with my cock growing slightly in its delicious confines.

As she tightens the corset I realise my breathing has to change, and am really getting excited how it makes me feel. I wonder how I look and where you are, your initial interest now taken by the array of strapon cocks and harnesses but wow... the vision of a narrower waisted woman in a sexy deep red corset, heels and stockings is amazing and its me!

Agate mentions needing help to get me in this until I am ready and able, and that I am sure is where you will be my sexy helper, which I mention to Agate. She looks over to you and back to me, smiling, "You are a lucky lady.... And she is too," and she gives my hard satin covered cock another more obvious stroke. "This is a shop designed to aid kinky people enjoy their fun... is this your first time here?"

I catch your eye and you give a slight nod and raise an eyebrow to see if you are needed. I nod and then turn to Agate who continues to lightly tease my bulge as she makes a show of settling the straps in and arranging the corset. As I see you approach I lean towards Agate, saying, "Its my first time, but not Annie's. As for help, yours might be needed at some point... I left my first load in Annie a while back, am sure some is still there if you like?"

Annie

I've got something in my hands as I come over to the dressing room. You see it is a rubber cock and strap-on harness. "Hmm, looks like my girlfriend really likes her new corset. Getting a little excited? You know, I think I might want to 'test drive' this big guy..." I muse, stroking the rubber cock. "And Lucy you look so hot....you're making me so hard..."

Lucy

I see the glint in your eyes as you come over, and as Agate's eyes open wider at the size of the rubber phallus even as she is still unconsciously lightly teasing my satin covered cock. Your suggestion that you want to road test it is slightly worrying to me, but I can see you are aroused by the ongoing transformation of Lucy taking place. In my own mind I am getting more confident, and it seems the fetish shop also helps people explore in a safe way, the dressing room and other areas are clearly being used by others to try items on... or out!

"Annie, what a large new toy you have there, perhaps a little too large for my 'pussy' just yet, but....", and I reached out towards Agate as she plays with me, and I gently stroke her latex covered breasts.

"I was just saying to Agate... there might still be some of my last load inside my gorgeously sexy girlfriend if she would like a taste, but I am now wondering if we might just find out if she can enjoy us both and sample Lucy at source..."

Agate's eyes light up, and you smile at the increasingly forward nature of your new girlfriend as we are led behind the curtains and towards one of the private rooms I didn't even realise were there.

Annie

Apparently Agate has carte blanche to service the clientele in whatever manner she desires. Leading you through a mostly hidden doorway, her hand never strays from your panties and your stiffening cock. I follow you smiling broadly and looking around in fascination. I'd heard this store had these private rooms but really this is only my second visit, making me as much a newcomer as yourself. My hand keeps idly stroking the phallus I've chosen so it or possible one of its smaller colleagues will probably still be tried out this afternoon.

The private room is like a small bedroom with a window overlooking the woods to the rear of the building. Shelves contain all sorts of lubes, jellies, condoms, and disposable towelettes. The room is dominated by a large bed fitted with clean white sheets and pillows. There are a couple of cushy armchairs and I take a seat in one to watch the show.

Agate slips her arms around your body, moves in to press herself to you and kisses you. First you are struck by the hint of cherry taste on her lips and then the unique taste of her tongue dancing in your mouth. Her tight latex body-dress gives your fingers access to every curve of her body. Her body rubbing against your breasts through the corset feels amazing and your nipples are quickly rock hard. Her pelvis rubs against your panties and thick cock. Things are escalating quickly.

"May I?" Agate finally asks, turning to me.

"Lucy is her own woman..." I reply generously and Agate looks into your eyes. She says nothing more but begins to slide down into a crouch, her hands fondling your ass while she kisses your panties and your cock which is just barely contained in the satin panties. She nuzzles and licks your cock through the panties, getting the material soaking wet, enjoying your cock while leaving it trapped. At this rate it won't take long for you to erupt after all this intense eroticism all day.

You glance up and see that I've gotten up and have taken something from the shelves.

"I don't think we want this to end too quickly," I say, dangling a cock strap from my fingers. Agate giggles and nods her head. I unceremoniously let your cock out of your panties and press around the base of the shaft very firmly with my fingers. After several moments, your shaft begins to soften, just enough for me to get the strap around the base and clip it. Released again, your cock stiffens in a moment even with the constriction of the strap.

Your mind is heady and your heart racing. The corset continues to restrict your deep breathing which in itself gets you more excited. You're now riding a pre-orgasmic pleasure high as you watch me kiss Agate and then unzip her dress down the back. Her breasts are smaller than mine or yours, probably a healthy B-cup, but she isn't wearing a bra. Her panties are a lime green spandex thong which is very small. You can clearly see that she is fully shaved with how tight the thong is.

Agate reaches out for your throbbing cock and uses it to lead you on to the bed. I retake my seat, adjusting my skirt so I can idly touch my panties. Agate gets in front of you on her elbows and knees, and pulls the string of the thong to one side. She wiggles her ass at you.

"Come on, girl, wanna fuck?"

Lucy

Agate surprised us both with her quick and easy acceptance of my suggestion, and took us quickly into the private area. I thought we might have fun in a dressing room but the set up behind the curtain was surprising to us both, and I raised my eyes at you as we entered a room designed around sex. I briefly wondered if this would be added to the bill, but then thought... it doesn't matter, we are having fun and you were definitely intrigued by the new forward nature I was starting to display. Maybe there was something about Agate, a hint of serving or submissive in her which tempted me, and I recalled we had yet to play with Marie at home.

"Lucy is her own woman", I hear you say as Agate plays and toys and teases, but I check again with you. I enjoy the feeling of her latex covered body, exploring every curve and aroused nipples poking the shiny fabric out. When you undress her I draw breath, nothing but a skimpy thong and another shaved pussy is about to be revealed. My cock springs to full attention in my panties and you deal with it quickly. The ring you add to my cock is clearly there to delay an orgasm and as Agate offers me her tight ass I contemplate the choices.

"Agate, I do believe your ass and pussy are very tempting, but your mouth is mine. Annie darling, I may be my own woman, but for now the only pussy I want to cum in is your sweet sexy one. However.... Agate has other places to receive my cum, and yet still has a deliciously inviting pussy desperately needing a thorough fucking.... do you think that strapon might fit it? "

As I say this I swat her upturned ass cheeks and Agate yelps at the unexpected swipe, but then growls, wiggles her ass and settles in for more. My tits are so sensitive, I cannot believe how I feel so much a woman with a cock and I move around to Agate's face. She looks up into my eyes, then down at my erect member close to her cherry flavoured lips. I watch as you strip your skirt off and remove your cum soaked panties... and slide the harness and fake cock into place. Agate licks her lips as my girly real cock slips between them...

Annie

I smile first as I watch the big dildo I've selected to "test drive" push into Agate's tight pussy and then when I look up and see you touching and pulling on your breasts. My friend's hypnosis can do wonders and I know you are fully enjoying having 'real' breasts even as your swollen cock slides into Agate's eager mouth. I'd heard these rooms were available and the staff could choose people to play with but I hadn't expected a little slut like Agate to add to our special day.

I moan as I start fucking Agate, enjoying the way the harness and base of the dildo work my swollen, wet pussy. My first lesbian lover had taught me about strap-on sex. It wasn't about bringing the male element into our lover's bed, she explained, it was understanding what feels good and making it happen for each other. The experience of another woman fucking you with a strapon is very similar yet very different from being with a guy. I certainly love both and the mention of you saving cum for my pussy had me bite my lip in anticipation.

Looking down, I admired Agate's petite, trim body which she was using fully to enjoy my thrusts and to give your strapped cock a thorough blow job. She had techniques I'd never tried and her position made it easier for her to suck you all the way into her throat over and over. I wondered if some part of your mind was 'taking notes'. It was hard to tell where we would end up with your journey but I tried to be patient. Either I would someday make the call to my friend Gary with your permission, or we would keep our relationship 'girls only'.

We began to get a rhythm and I can feel my breasts bobbing as I sped up my thrusts, gripping Agate's delicious ass and hips for leverage. You are moaning, pulling on your nipples and shivering with pleasure each time. We've been fucking her for at least fifteen minutes when your eyes beg me for release, to let you erupt in the little slut's mouth.

"Agate, you are a slutty little cum gobbler, aren't you?" I growl. She moans 'yes' around the mouthful of cock.

"Lucy is going to cum now but I want you to keep her load all in your mouth so you can show us you're a proper cum slut, do you understand?" Again, Agate moans deeply in agreement.

I grab a vibrator from the table next to me, reaching around her hip and you hear a buzzing start. Agate's body shakes and jerks as she moans and groans, her mouth vibrating all over your cock. She's so close as I slam that strapon deep in her sweet tight pussy, wondering if I should have my friend hypnotise me so I can 'feel my cock' during sex. I signal you to unsnap the cock strap. You fumble a second in eagerness and then it is off. Your balls tighten more and more as your orgasmic release is almost impossible to reach for the intensity of the pleasure.

12