When Annie made Me Lucy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Agate's screaming with her own orgasm that triggers you to release, rope after rope of thick white cum, coating and filling her mouth as her body lights up with pleasure racing everywhere. Her pussy clamps down on my strapon over and over, I watch her pussy and ass spasming with her pleasure.

It seems to go on forever but at last your body relaxes and your semi-hard cock slips from her lips, a stream of cum running down to her chin. Her eyes are glassy as she floats in post-orgasmic bliss. I groan a little, frustrated to have gotten so worked up myself without an orgasm but I know it is just a build-up for tonight. I slip from her pussy and walk over to join you, slipping your softening cock back in your pretty panties. Agate opens her mouth to show the pool of white, slimy cum filling it. I raise an eyebrow and look to you to give her whatever command you desire..

Lucy

You really got into fucking the slim, tight kinky assistant, and she really got my cock as far down a throat as it had ever been. I was grateful for the cock strap as her abilities to flutter, tease, suck, graze and then deeply absorb me was amazing and I would have been finished way earlier than I was. She was hammered long and hard by your strapon and I was partly distracted knowing that you have a mind to fuck my girly pussy at some point this weekend and you certainly enjoyed the use of the toy on Agate... there must be something filling you at the same time as I could see hints of your arousal seeping to the tops of your thighs.

Finally I take the strap off and feel the tension build and finally explode into our little cumsluts mouth. Fuck, that was powerful, I thrust hard and deep as the first enormous spurt leaves me, the sensations electric, almost painful in my cock's sensitivity as spurt after spurt of my cum flooded from me into Agate's waiting mouth. Finally my softened cock slipped out and she did as she was told and showed us her mouthful of my salty, creamy cum and waited for instructions.

As you looked at me I wondered briefly about kissing her myself. I have never tasted that amount of my cum, though I enjoyed my precum on many occasions. I was not sure I was yet ready for this, perhaps another time when you and I could try this... but I looked into your hungry eyes and raised my eyebrows?

"I have never seen two sexy women share a cum filled kiss before, and there does seem enough to go around....", and Agate turned towards you, but I stop her... reach up and take a small amount of cum that had found its way out and put it into my mouth. Mmm, not my favourite, but not as bad as I thought and I have the idea that you and I might work on this. As you lean in for a kiss I kneel and take the hard, wet fake cock in my mouth. You seem surprised but then carry on and mash your lips against Agate's in a supremely sexy cum filled kiss.

I watch from below as I suck Agate's juices from your huge fake cock, barely getting a short length in but enjoying the new sensation of a phallus in my mouth. The shape is not unpleasant, and being so close to your dripping wet and, I now see, widespread pussy lips is soooo sexy. I taste the juices she leaked all over it as you two kiss and fondle each other above me. I stroke your lovely legs, and lightly touch your rear hole with the juices running from your pussy. All the time watching two sexy women swap my cum between their mouths, no drop seems to have been lost but I have watched closely and nothing has been swallowed... yet.

Annie

As much as I enjoy the sight of you spontaneously kneeling to suck my strapon cock way ahead of when I thought you might I wink at you and motion you to stand. Agate and I reach out for you and draw you into our girls club, exchanging kisses and sharing the big load of cum. A large gob is tongued into your mouth and we switch back and forth on who is kissing whom. Soon it tastes like your whole mouth is coated in slick, hot cum and you feel renewed and flush from the pleasures of our bodies against each other.

Finally, I step back and Agate sits back. We each make a show of swallowing the cum in our mouths and look at you for what you do with the gobs we slipped into yours...

Lucy

As you draw me in I am cautious and nervous of what I know you are doing, but the scene we are playing out is a hot one, three sexy women sharing a fuck and an afterglow kiss. I wasn't prepared for the mouthful of my own cum which you shared with me as you tongued my mouth repeatedly. I tasted the slightly astringent liquid from my own cock as you coated the inside of my mouth and then watched as first Agate then you swallowed what part of my load was left in your mouth and turned expectantly to me. This felt like a little test, and in truth I was not enjoying it as much as I suspect you were hoping.

Accepting there was no other way I swallowed the slimy, warm liquid down. You smile at me and nod, and Agate looks at us both as if waiting for further instructions. The taste of my own cum has brought a reality check to what was an otherwise amazing transformative day. I managed it, but you can see it was not overly enjoyable for me and I am not sure now what we do. I love the taste of girl cum, your juices get me so hard and ready, but I think my speedily deflated cock shows you more than words that I need to process this away from here.

"Annie darling, thank you for allowing me such fun with Agate, an unexpected bonus, are we ready to purchase and head home? I know we have plans tonight and I want to freshen up and try a few new things on for you?"

Annie

I quickly see your reaction and facilitate our departure with our purchases. I ask you to wear your corset under your dress but leave it to you to decide. Agate thanks us for the lovely afternoon as she cleans up some stray cum from her lips and gets dressed again. We each give each other a rather chaste touch, to the arm or the cheek, as a gesture of warm intimacy and departure.

We leave with your new corset and the box of toys I picked up. Within moments we're back in my car and whisking our way home.

"Are you all right, Lucy? Do you want some alone time when we get home? Or to talk about it?"

12