When Annie made Me Lucy Pt. 12

Story Info
Lucy takes control, Annie bound and taken all ways.
6.9k words
4.67
1.8k
3
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is best read in the right order. Annie and I met at work and found we both share the pleasure of sex in lingerie. I am now comfortable as Lucy and having switched sub/domme roles with my gorgeous girlfriend Annie I had a day of edging Annie at work. Her arrival at home, met by our now shared shemale maid, Marie, leads to her complete loss of control of sexual matters and many orgasms...

Note - this will always be a story back and forth. Its what it was - each of us writing a response to the other's development of the story and fantasy - and it would not do justice to my lovely co-writer to try to only give this from one perspective. If that isn't for you... pass on by

Lucy

Marie was stroking my legs and working her hands up my stockings and under the hem of the tight pink pvc dress when the phone pinged again. I let her arouse me and enjoyed the view of her scantily clad body and caged clitty whilst I watched your last video.... mmm, a naughty little secret we might usefully use in future. I was slightly disappointed there was no-one else involved, but I think I will be working on Katie next week and I feel sure we will both get to taste her soon.

"Marie, Mistress Annie will be home in an hour. First I want you to help me prepare, then get ready to prepare Mistress Annie. Please strip me and get a shower going, you will join me in there... without taking your clothes off darling, though I will remove your heels for you."

Marie joined me and I loved how her bra, her stockings, even the panties I put back on her went translucent and shiny with water as she soaped me, ensured I was smooth all over, checked my breasts and repaired the slight amount of colour loss between them and my skin and then dried me off. All the time my hard girly cock was standing proud at such excitement.

The restaurant we are going to tonight is classy but discreet, and we can be quite casually smart. I chose to have Marie help me put my corset on again and found some sheer gunmetal stockings to attach to it. A shimmering navy skirt, tight smooth fabric and about halfway down my thighs, with a pale grey fitted blouse, capped sleeves and with a button or two undone to show a little of my new cleavage. A necklace and earrings to match and I went to do my makeup and choose your outfit. I ordered Marie to change into her maids uniform now she was finished and then she was ready to greet you at the door.

Right on time you walked in, and my heart sang. You looked flushed, aroused, absolutely gorgeous and were mine to play with. I ran to you, kissed and hugged you and roamed my hands around a body I had missed all day and had seen approaching orgasm several times. After we broke apart you smiled at me and asked what was next?

"I said this morning darling I would strip you and Marie will prepare you, then we go out. However... your body is overwhelming to me right now, your submission to my tasks already is arousing, and I feel I need to reward you... " and I draw you in quickly then bend you forward over the kitchen counter. Without any finesse I lift up your skirt and gasp at the glorious sight before me. Your perfect globes with no panties, your engorged pussy lips so red, so wet, so ready for me, juices on your thighs, your stocking tops even...

I slide a finger through your lips and you gasp, the first touch from someone else today and you are still so close. I hitch up my skirt, not wanting to spoil the evening outfit, and slip my hard cock out and straight into your pussy. Driving home its full length in one thrust you groan in satisfaction. This is not a loving build up, this is about your relief and I get into a rhythm quickly, fucking you speedily, hard, grabbing your ass and pulling you onto me with each thrust, you try to hold on to something on the work surface but your hands scrabble around and your breasts press against the surface as this hard sex brings you rushing towards your climax sooo quickly. Finally the release you have craved reaches you and I feel your pussy convulsing time and again around me and you wail in satisfaction as the orgasm washes over you. Before I cum I slide out and stand you up.

"Marie...", and she appears and takes you away whilst I go to lay out the outfit for our next journey

Annie

My knees are a little wobbly from a powerful orgasm. I take Marie's hand and she leads me upstairs. She works me over in the shower making sure I am perfectly soft, smooth, shaved, and perfumed everywhere. My face is a little flush from the hot shower when I've dried off and I step out into the bedroom. I was going to wrap a towel around my body but realised my Mistress would decide that and I walked out to stand naked, fresh, clean and hopefully beautiful to you. I kept my eyes downcast, not daring to take a peek at the outfit you've chosen until you tell me to...

Lucy

Whilst Marie pampers you I select your outfit. We are going out and you will be aroused for a while before I bring you home and tease you some more. As promised I set out seven pieces of clothing and choose shoes to match. I find a suitable plug to add in before you are allowed to see what you will wear. When you are delivered to me I draw breath, you are sooo sexy, standing there gazing a little down, and I cannot believe you chose me. You are switching roles perfectly and from the slight flush already I know this is exciting for you.

I briefly hug you and give you a tender kiss. "Tonight is all about you, I will tease and torment you until you are soooo ready, tomorrow we might try something more, erm, restrictive, but for now I cannot wait to take my beautiful girlfriend out."

I turn you around before you can see what's on the bed and bend you forward, lubing gently your perfect pink rear hole. Slipping a single digit in I hear a soft moan as I work the lube further in. Your ass feels amazingly tight and slick as I find room for a second finger and you groan and hiss "yessss" as I work your muscles to relax them. Lubing the glass plug I place it at the entrance to your rear pussy and twist and push gently. Your breathing quickens as the widest part stretches you, I picked the 5 inch long one, not the trainer plug but not the largest, we will be dining out after all.

You stand up flushed. Turning around you see on the bed a soft leather collar, almost but not quite a choker. The satin bra is half cup and sheer white, and the blouse is white and a lacy pattern that is almost solid but not quite, meaning the bra will just be visible creating a sensual, desirable look. A gorgeous tight black skirt that will reach half way down your lovely legs, and a pair of new thigh highs, 7 denier and seamed black with a deep lacy top. So that is six, and you seek the seventh until you see what looks to be a string of pearls, maybe two?

Then you realise.. there is a waistband attached to these two strings of pale coloured beads, a silky waistband with beads that will sit between your ass cheeks, one either side of the glass plug, and then dip between your thighs and settle in place... every movement will move these... you look up at me, I nod... and leave you with Marie to help.

"Minimum 5 inch heels darling Annie, your lovely legs need to be shown off."

Annie

The outfit is lovely and breathtaking at the same time. I begin with the pearl 'panties' and every movement from then on is stimulation while also feeling exposed to the world. I gasp as the two strings settle either side of my already over-sensitive clit and realise its going to be a long night of edging by you, my inventive mistress. Stockings, skirt, bra, and blouse come next and then the skirt. The collar is an extra thrill especially when I see that it has writing on the inside: "Lucy's Slave". I put the collar on, smelling the leather and sighing. Heels last and I feel dressed but on display. I join you.

Lucy

"Stunning, gorgeous, sexy... you look wonderful. Radiant and maybe a little aroused?" I smiled as I took your hand.

You nodded, and we briefly kissed and hugged, aware of the dynamic and of what this might mean. I realised at that moment that I hadn't thought of myself as anything other than Lucy for some time, and that's all because of you.

On the drive to the restaurant I drove us in your sporty car and it was still warm enough for the top down. "Annie... I think I need to see just how those beads are helping you relax... hitch your skirt up for me."

You barely hesitate even though we are driving on the freeway for a short while and I see the sexy stocking tops and then your thighs and... a glistening pussy with two rows of coated beads rubbing gently along and inside your wet lips. A hoot from the lorry driver we pass brings me back and gets you blushing and I take us quickly to the restaurant.

We are seated quite privately to one side with a view of the main room and talk of your day, telling me how it felt to be so naughty and how you really wanted to involve Katie. At the end of a light salad starter I reached across..

"Annie, anticipation and teasing is the theme for today. I set out seven items of clothing. I want you to remove one now before the next course arrives... please visit the ladies room and bring me back your bra."

Annie

I blush red and nod in obedience. I excuse myself with my purse and go to the ladies room. This is quite arousing to obey an order, to be in a stall slipping my bra off. I put my blouse back on and realise that my nipples are quite erect with my arousal AND quite evident to anyone who looks at me due to the way the blouse hugs me. The risque nature of this is so erotic to me. I look at the bra and realise it will not fit in my small clutch. My face gets red again as I accept I'll be walking with it in my hand back to our table. I take a deep breath and head out of the ladies room, holding the bra folded up with the clutch, trying but failing to keep the tell-tale straps from falling loose. I feel like everyone can see my nipples tenting my blouse and my bare breasts through the semi-sheer material.

I get back to the table and sit next to you, placing my clutch and bra plainly on the table, breathing fast and flushing in my arousal.

"Thank you, Mistress Lucy..."

Lucy

The vision of you walking back to our table is amazing, you look astonishingly attractive and aroused, and I almost lose my resolve and whisk you back home. The blouse I chose is just daring enough for a close look to show your nipples, some angles of view more than others. When you sit down I can see those magnificent breasts are heaving with excitement and a flush is visible indicating arousal. You have been on edge all day and one quick if crashing orgasm has only taken a little of the edge off. You are sitting next to your girlfriend with a glass plug filling your rear pussy and a tormenting set of beads moving in your front pussy... and now your nipples are teased by the fabric of your sexy blouse.

When you call me Mistress Lucy I look across, lovingly, and reach for your hand. "Annie, that is such a trusting statement you make, thank you. I will reward you later... "

The waitress delivers our next light course and a glass of delicious white wine, but she almost stumbles as she catches sight of you at just the right angle, and then sees your bra discreetly placed but obvious. She regains her composure but I am about to test yours. As you start to eat I stroke your thigh, out of sight of the rest of the room, and ease up your skirt until the full lacy stocking tops are visible and I can reach between your thighs into your core... my god you are sooo wet. The first touch passes the string of beads and pulls juices onto my finger which I lift up and taste. "Your taste drives me wild, and I will be drinking more later," I whisper, "so whilst I play a little it would be a good time to tell me a little more of your night with Jack."

Annie

You delight in keeping me off balance, in arousing me from unexpected directions and it's working. I squirm on the object in my ass, loving the penetration there and feeling like you are filling me there. I take a breath to regain my composure after your fingers explored me.

"Yes, Mistress. Jack arrived as planned. We shared some wine briefly and caught up with each other's lives a bit. I told him about you and that I was in love with you. He was very pleased for me but very seriously asked if our night of play was acceptable to my new girlfriend. I assured him that you and I had discussed it and you had given me your blessing."

I saw you nod and smile, reassured by my words and by his concern.

"We retired to the bedroom where he teased me as he undressed me completely and then had me lay on the bed on top of some towels. He stripped to his underwear and got out some oils. A long while back he took massage training and is quite skilled. His hands are strong and firm and feel so good on my body. He began with a proper massage and I snuck glances at his hard cock in his briefs. It didn't take long for his touches to become more erotic and he played my body very well, arousing me, teasing me, making me ache for more from him."

"Eventually, I couldn't take it any more and got up to sit on the edge of the bed. He stood close in front of me and I smiled up at him as I worked his briefs down and he kicked them off. I then had his beautiful cock all to myself to play with. I cleaned my hands of any massage oil and began to caress and stroke him. I love the feel of a strong, large cock in my hands, knowing I'll have it inside me soon. We joked and talked a little as I worked him with my hands and then I took him in my mouth. I don't think he's quite as big as you, Mistress, so I could take him all in and into my throat without much trouble. I sucked and licked him until he was growling. I'm selfish and wanted his first, biggest load of cum in my mouth so I didn't stop until he was trembling and then I felt his body spasming and the delicious cum flooded out. I let my mouth fill with it, showed him and then swallowed it."

I watched you as I spoke, but your smile and caressing of my stocking tops reassured me, and I continued.

"I laid back on the bed, my bottom still on the edge and he knelt between my legs. I closed my eyes as he used his fingers, lips, and tongue to pleasure and penetrate me. It wasn't long before he got me to cum and by then his cock had recovered. Now we were ready for some serious fucking. I was highly lubricated and aching for his cock. He was rock hard and would last a long time. He began, entering me as I lay on the bed by the edge, slowly as we looked at each other. I caressed his firm abs and he played with my breasts as we fucked. We talked dirty a bit and I got him going faster and harder."

I realised your game as I got to this point. I was already aroused and describing this and making me look back on it was getting me very wet, the beads slipping around in my juices that I knew I would be leaving on the restaurant seat.

"He lasted about twenty minutes this time during which I rode him while he lay on the bed and then he took our favourite position, fucking me like a stallion doggie-style, to mix up my animal metaphors... Hard, fast, and deep, his hands gripping my hips, or my breasts or my shoulders. The jolt of our bodies sent electrical shocks to my clit and I must have cum three times before he finally lost control and came in my pussy."

"We laid there, spent, on top of the towels and talked some more. He was very curious about you and as I talked about you he commented that I seemed very happy. I told him you were a beautiful woman I met at work and we had fallen hard for each other in a short span. He said, when you know it's right it doesn't have to take long. Before he left he said that he was starting to see someone himself so he might not be able to have playtimes anymore but he promised to let me know what happened when he talks to her about it."

"With that, we kissed and dressed and he left."

Lucy

I watch you as you tell the tale, eating a little light meal as my fingers enjoy your full engorged pussy lips. You clearly go back a long way with Jack and I find myself a little envious but actually really aroused by how he has treated you. My cock twitches in my satin panties when you said you fell in love, and with a woman... that's me. I realise I am growing so fond of you too I can see myself falling for you. I am not sure what to think of a mans cum filling you instead of mine but your description is very hot.

"Darling thank you, I am aroused by your tale and part of me wants to watch next time, part of me wants him to watch us.. I only have one female friend who I would not want to lose but as yet Lucy's more long lasting presence is not known to her.. yet. Now... another item of clothing off please..."

You start a little, forgetting that you will be leaving her with less on than you arrived. As the waitress approaches to take the dishes away I press the love egg into your hand with the instruction, "The beads arouse you and me, so if you have to remove the 'panties' then I want you to stay stimulated"

I put your bra in my slightly larger bag, but before you leave for the ladies the waitress clearly catches a glimpse of the lacy stocking tops. She barely stumbles, but catches my eye as you head away and I smile. "Gorgeous isn't she, such a sexy woman, I am so lucky."

The waitress blushes a little but as she turns to leave to fetch our sorbets she says, "You are both lucky... sexy and together and naughty!" and with that she leaves.

Annie

I love the way the pearl panties feel so much that I dare to improvise. You did say "if" I remove the panties. I leave the egg with you and depart to the ladies room. I hurry a little and blush red as I pass our waitress and her knowing smirk. Once in the ladies room I remove my heels and then my stockings, enjoying the feel of air on my bare legs. I put my heels back on and hold my stockings carefully and openly in my hand as I return to the table and present them to you. The whole time, every movement arouses me more with the plug filling my bottom and the pearls stroking my pussy and clit...

Lucy

When you went off without the vibrating egg I smiled to myself, a little rebellion to maybe get me to take more control perhaps? How far... I realised I didn't know you as well as I might when I thought about what 'punishment' for your action I could take.

"Thank you Annie, but darling that wasn't quite what I asked for. I know you now only have four items on, but not the four I chose. You do realise there will be consequences?"

I left the stockings in full view, and you saw the serious look on my face and a flush appeared. Before you could say anything I handed you the toy, "If you won't put it in whilst away from the table you will do it now."

You look only a little surprised as you reach under your skirt and ease the smooth polished object between your wet lips and the pearls of your 'panties' and it sinks deep within. Suddenly you jerk, sensations flooding inside you as the vibrations start. At first low, but soon building then easing back in waves, no pattern to it. The controller is in my hand as you writhe on your seat, ass plugged and pussy vibrating.

"Let's cut the meal short darling, I have a plan for you I can't wait to put into place."

I pick your nylons up but make sure they are visible in my hand. The walk across the restaurant I take slowly, making sure to play different tunes on the toy sitting deep within you, and the impact on your nipples is clear for anyone to see... the blouse is decent but the restaurant knows you are aroused. Finally we make the door, the car and the drive home.

12