When Annie made Me Lucy Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Annie, such a naughty thing, are you testing me?? You have just delayed your orgasm by some time..."

Annie

"Apologies my Mistress, I misunderstood you but I failed you. I understand and accept whatever punishment or correction I require." Of course these words come out wobbly and with gaps as you play with the egg frequencies. By the time I sit in the car seat, I fumble to grip something as you put on my seat belt as I don't have enough manual dexterity in my condition. Even the thrum of the car as you enjoy it's power plays into my high state of arousal and helplessness.

You give me a little rest from intense egg vibrations and lead towards the house. My walking is awkward with the pearls, plug, and egg, my legs, pussy and ass bare to the air. We stop halfway across the lawn and you turn to me.

"I did say you wouldn't be wearing as much by the time we got home... take off your skirt and blouse." My erotic excitement is so high that I don't hesitate. Within moments my blouse and skirt are on the lawn and I'm standing in collar, pearl "panties" and high heels. I'm basically naked except for the adornments of my submission to you and I'm trembling. You look at me and realise what a high state of arousal and submission I'm in to stand there where all our neighbours can see me.

"That's a little better," you say and lead me inside the house after picking up my skirt and blouse, your attention to caring for our expensive clothes another sign that Lucy really is who you are.

Lucy

I am so aroused by your submission, you looked amazing on the lawn, your contrition, your desire written all over your face. Fortunately your... our?... house has larger grounds and neighbours are a distance but..

Inside I lead you upstairs to our room. I find the soft leather cuffs and put one on each wrist and lock them into place. What you have not noticed is the addition of fine strong rope, fed through the hook screwed tight into a ceiling joist. I bring it out and use the clip on the end to attach to your wrists, then pull the rope so your hands are slowly lifted up in front of you... stopping only when you are tall, the heels just supporting you and your amazing body are exposed and accessible. I tie the rope off and walk around you, gorgeous in your submission

"Did you enjoy being a little on show tonight? Did it add something?" I ask as I slip a finger lightly between the lips of your pussy, which does not lie. Much to your disappointment I slowly slip out the vibrating egg.

"Yes, Mistress Lucy, there was such a rush when you made me take my bra off and I know the blouse was not so see thru... but oooh..." I slipped my finger back through your folds ending at the plug embedded in your ass.

"Mmm, I think I am going to enjoy you like this for a while before we move on... and it is a long time before your reward darling."

Annie

I shiver and it isn't because of the temperature in the room. I pull gently against my bondage, enjoying the restraint. I twinge around the butt plug as you play with it and moan as I ache to be filled everywhere... I dream of being well-bound and taken by your pretty cock until I lose control... but I have to be patient and enjoy your torture and rewards touching, exploring, teasing, and admiring my body. I've never felt so naked and exposed. I've never felt so desired and all I want is to be your fuck toy...

Lucy

I toy with your body, lightly touching your neck, kissing the side of your face and whispering that you will get more restricted before released. You shiver, watching me still fully dressed in my evening wear, my skirt and heels, my breasts highlighted by the form fitting blouse. I trail kisses down your spine to your firm cheeks, taut in your stretched position. Moving to the front I take your right nipple in my mouth and suck gently whilst pinching your left nipple between my fingers hard, the contrast drawing a sharp intake of breath from you.

My hand finds your pussy to check how you are feeling, and it gives you away, this is turning you on more than anything I have done to you so far, juices running freely down the inside of your thighs.I leave you briefly to find something, a white satin corset. The feeling of constraint is heightened when one is tied in here, and I slip it around you and start to tighten the lacing. "Is this too tight, Annie", and you shake your head, unable to speak. More and more, until you can't quite take a full breath in... and I tie you off. The effect is sensational, your magnificent breasts highlighted, nipples like bullets, your legs taut on your heels... your breathing, pleading look to me. Are you aroused a little?

"I bought something today that you will enjoy... " and I ease the rope so your hands are lowered and I can release you from there but I immediately lock them behind your back. "I want to surprise you, so..." and I place a soft blindfold over your eyes. You hear me moving something around and then I lead you two paces away and bend you forward, easing the glass plug out with a soft sound from your ass and a groan from you. "Don't worry, you will be so full soon that there would not be room for this as well" and you shiver. "Yes Mistress Lucy," you whisper.

I part your legs and move something between them. I lift each foot in turn so you are standing on a frame about 4 inches thick. Suddenly something is nudging at your pussy entrance, a thick, oh fuck it's so thick, ridged glass dildo is remorselessly entering your pussy. You moan, move to accommodate it and I stop it's progress about 3 inches or so in. Then I ask you to stand off the platform and in doing so the intruder is driven further, deeper, wider until with your feet on the floor in your four inch heels, the fat, ridged dildo is buried in you. I take off your blindfold... "Annie sweetie, you are my prisoner, you cannot move off this intruder.... I must go find a toy or two, I think the wand would be just divine."

Annie

My breathing is short and sharp as I stand, squirming on the thick invader, my feet working to find a good position and pushing the cock in and out of me a little, enough to make me moan. I test the bindings of my hands behind my back, loving how proper and inescapably you've bound me. The corset is leaving me light-headed which makes the arousal even more intoxicating. My pussy calms down a bit though still remaining just lubricated enough. I eagerly await your return loving the submissive fuck toy puppet you've made me...

Lucy

I watch you squirm, trying to find a way off perhaps or trying to settle the large dildo in a better place but in doing so all you do is move the ridged cock around your pussy and drive it deeper. When your legs relax a little it's full length disappears inside and I hear you groan.

Before I appear again to you I slip off my blouse and skirt, change into steepling 5 inch strappy heels and take the items I next need with me. I wander into view and you draw in breath, my long legs in sheer nylons, highlighted by the heels and my bulging satin panties framed by the garter belt and it's eight straps. My lacy bra showing my aroused nipples and my ruby red lips freshly touched up. In my hand the Hitachi wand and some tape. I stroke you, tease you, feel your full ripe breasts in my hand then kneel and see up close your pussy lips spread wide around your glass intruder. I lick your clit, and you moan louder, 'fuck, yes, more please mistress' and 'sooo close' but it's not yet. I place the wand with the head on your mound and tape it to the upright holding your glass cock in place. You cannot see too much but your eyes are wide when you realise. Connecting the wand to an extension I walk to a wall socket.

"Mistress... nooo... " when you think I am going to plug in and leave it on. But...

"Relax sweet lover of mine, I don't want you cumming without permission and so soon in the evening. I have a timer plug... 30 seconds on and... well... some time not, shall we try?" And you wail as the first cycle starts

Annie

You watch as my body goes rigid and writhes when the wand buzzes against my pussy and clit and then relax slightly, pushing the cock deep in my pussy, swinging me back and forth between great pleasures. It only takes a couple minutes for you to realise that I'm going to start cumming even with the on/off nature of the wand. You smile, realising how well you are getting to read my body language.

"Please mistress please please let me cum...I'm so close... please permit me, I don't think i can hold back..."

Lucy

Watching you is delightful and you are too distracted to see how hard my cock is in my satin panties, a little translucent where my precum has leaked. I can see the day's tormenting has brought you close too quickly and you start begging me to let you cum.

"Not yet darling Annie," as I turn the vibrations to low and adjust the timer so you get 20 seconds of it then a couple of minutes break.

"Mistress, pleeeaasse.." you cry even as the next low frequency hum of the wand starts on your overheated mound. I reach between your thighs, you crave my touch, locking eyes with me, as I scoop your copious juices onto my fingers. I taste the first drops and suck my fingers clean just as the wand starts again. This time I feed you my fingers and you ravenously lick them as you would lick my cock. The buzzing stops and your slump a little, only serving to drive the glass cock deep into you again.

I lean in and kiss you hard, my hands roam your taut ass cheeks and find your rosebud, playing with the lubed sensitive puckered skin drives you wild but still you cannot get off.

"Tell me Annie, should I mask you and video your orgasm so the web can see, did you like people catching a glimpse of your body... would you cum for me harder if you knew it was not just for me..?"

Annie

My moaning quickly gives you the answer that such a thought is very erotic to me... many fantasies but the risk and reality just making it even more arousing. It is hard to get words out of me and you can tell you've got me on a constant edging near orgasm which is overwhelming me. Fingering my asshole simply makes me beg more urgently, begging for your cock to fill me there to fuck me and let me cum.

The blindfold is satin and you fix it firmly around my eyes. In the blackness I'm shuddering and working to fuck myself on the big glass dildo I'm stranded on. My head moves in different ways trying to listen for you, aching for your touch, your kiss, your breasts and fingers, your cock...

Lucy

Your arousal is extreme and you are so wet between your thighs the dildo slides around inside your overheated pussy so easily. You have so little movement, no purchase, already stretched too tall to stand and drive yourself into it, and each 20 second low buzzing serves only to keep you so close but needing that little bit more.

The blindfold is soft white satin to match your corset, and covers a large part of your face so it is impossible to tell who it is behind the mask. I had considered the soft supple fitted leather mask I bought, the one that ties behind and leaves eyes, nose and mouth free only but I save that for another day.

I feed you your juices and you lick them hungrily. "Fuck.. Lucy... please let me cum" you beg. I wear my own face mask as I set the digital camera running and whisper to you, "smile darling sub Annie, you are such a porn star" and then I pull on your nipples, tweaking, pinching, and finally taking one into my mouth. All the while the intermittent low buzzing keeps you boiling but not boiling over.

I leave you a moment, you search for sounds, and then the buzzing wand hits you at full power as I return behind you. The camera is focused on your writhing body, the 20 second pulse gets you closer and finally you feel me behind you, my girly cock nudging at your lubed ass....

Annie

I'm moaning and begging you, gasping as I feel the head of your beautiful cock nudging my rear hole. I feel it coated slickly so it eases in. You squat a little so you can drive your cock upward, feeling the fullness of being right next to the glass cock inside me. You feel my whole body quivering and see my bound hands balling up and then grasping the air. You see the little digital camera winking its red eye.

As soon as you sink your cock fully up my ass I can't stop it. I moan out loud and shake as my first orgasm crashes over my body, making me writhe on your cock and the dildo. Your hands find and pull my nipples hard, extending my moaning as my orgasms shakes me and then wand buzzes to drive me further over the top. You don't pause though. As soon as I begin to calm down, the real fucking of my ass on camera begins!

Lucy

Your first orgasm is amazing to feel as you paint the dildo with your cum, it's leaking down the pole and your thighs as the buzzing stops in its rest cycle. I pull on your nipples and the orgasm is extended. You can't move far and I am holding you as I slide my cock into the tight slick passage and the wand buzzes again. You think it's calming down after the wand stops briefly but I have found a comfortable position on my heels and I am not letting you out of your 'one pole prison' until I am satisfied. I thrust upwards and feel the glass ridges rub all the way along my thick hard cock buried now deep in your ass. My hands are all over your breasts, tits, nipples pinched and extended, tortured, twisted with each thrust of the cock of your shemale girlfriend. The camera is getting the two masked females in all their glory, one controlling and fucking the ass of the other, sharing the control freely given and gladly taken.

Another orgasm sweeps over you as the wand plays its tune, I sense your strength is going and your legs are aching and I up my thrusting to reach new depths as I plunder your ass. The camera is spurring me on, making me feel I want the world to see how sexy my girlfriend and lover is, how she trusts me completely how she is so sexy in her gift of control to me for two more days after this one... and my balls start to boil, I feel the cum rising as the wand takes you over the top again. Your shaking on the glass monster in your well used pussy finally gets me going and the first spurt erupts from my hot thick cock buried deep in your ass. I bury my head on your shoulder and thrust each spurt, each hot load of cum, fuuuuccckk I shout as my powerful orgasm finally fills you up

Annie

I am gasping for air... lost track of the number of orgasms you've forced from me but my body won't stop trembling. You finally withdraw your cock from my ass and hold me up. You lift me and I am off the cock pole. We collapse onto the bed and lay there for a long time. I feel your cum in my ass. My pussy is so sore and raw.

Gently you release me from my bondage, my blindfold, and my corset. We lay together, holding each other, dealing with the aftershocks and exhaustion of the intense sex play.

"I can't imagine what you'll do with me in the morning," I joke, hoping to get cleaned up and sleep with my girlfriend tonight and resume our play after a refreshing night's sleep...

Lucy

As my spent cock slips from you I bend to lower the pole and the glass dildo frees you. I hold you tenderly and help you to our bed and lay you down, gently stroking your hair as your trembling finally stops. Freeing you from your bonds and your corset and finally your blindfold I kid you tenderly on the lips and hold you, spent from an amazing, trusting session. My cum is slowly leaking from your ass and your pussy looks tender from such a ride, such a pounding.

I get up and fetch a wash cloth and wipe you down, repeatedly rinsing it in warm water and soothing your strained limbs and aching body. You look sated, eyes closed, naked body gorgeous in its languorous spent state.

"Let me quickly shower you and we can relax together," as I take my remaining clothes off, slip your heels off and take you into the shower. Gently washing and soaping you down before drying you off and finding a satin cami and shorts for us both.

"Tomorrow I thought we should take it easy, a little late breakfast from Marie and a swim, and I realise I have so few of my own, Lucy's own, clothes here... and whilst I absolutely love wearing yours I think I should have my girlfriend help me get some of my own... You will still be mine but I will be gentle... until later. Sleep well my sexy lover, thank you for sharing that with me."

12