When Candy's Daddy Came A-Calling

Story Info
What happens when Daddy wants Candy.
1.5k words
3.37
203.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She answered the door as she often did, with arms full of laundry. Since it was a Saturday she was busy as a bee trying to get everything done so that she could then relax and enjoy myself. To her great surprise it was her daddy at the door. Daddy never came over - he was always too busy - but here he was, and there was a funny look in his eyes...

"Hi daddy, come on in and make yourself at home while I put the wash on." She pointed to the lounge with her elbow and went into the laundry, not realising that her father had followed until she turned around and found him standing there, that funny look still on his face. "Daddy? Was there something you wanted?" she asked politely. She had always been taught to be polite.

"I heard a rumour today, Candy." His voice was thick with the drink she could smell on his breath.

"Daddy, can't this wait till tomorrow?"

"No Candace, it cannot."

Uh-oh. When daddy used her first name it meant she was in trouble. "All right, daddy, why don't we go into the lounge room?" she offered, and was puzzled when he shook his head.

"No, here is fine."

"Daddy?" She tried to step back as he moved swiftly towards her, a strange look in his eyes and his hands stretched out to grab her. "Daddy, what are you doing?!" She tried to get away, but he held her tight, his hands moving over her body.

"Rumours have it that you are the biggest slut on campus, and I intend to find out if these rumours are true," he growled, grabbing her by the shoulders and dragging her into her bedroom and onto her bed.

He held her in place as he hissed, "Are you the biggest slut on campus, you whore?!"

"No daddy, I'm still a virgin!" Candy moaned.

"You are, are you?" Daddy stood up abruptly. "I'm going to see for myself... Get out of your clothes and spread your legs. I want to check your hymen..."

Candy had only seen this look in her daddy's eyes once before, and she realized that if she didn't obey he would tear her clothing from her. She didn't want that to happen. "Yes Daddy." She slowly unzipped her jeans and reluctantly pulled them down, followed by her panties, her white, practical, cotton panties.

"All the way off, little girl. I want your legs spread wide when I check>"

"Yes daddy." She took off her slippers and slid her jeans and panties off with them. She was going to lie down again, but her father's voice forestalled her. "No, little girl. I want you all the way naked for this."

Candy looked at him for a brief second as if he had lost his mind, but she didn't dare make a sound or show reluctance, not with daddy looking this way; not with him so angry. "Yes daddy." She slipped her t-shirt over her shoulder, then undid her bra with the clasp at the back and removed this also.

"Now lie down," her father ordered. "Spread those legs, little girl. Bend your knees, hold them in your hands and keep still."

He knelt between her legs and worked his fingers into her pussy, feeling for her hymen. It was still in position, just as he had known it would be. He shook his head, however, when Candy tried to get up to get dressed, saying: "Sorry, Candy. I must admit I didn't drive all this way just to see if you were still a virgin." His voice was calm, though containing just a hint of menace.

"Daddy?" Candy couldn't understand. This was her father, not one of those boys she had to contend with day after day. "Please, daddy, you're scaring me!"

"Am I, little girl? Good, because I want you to be scared."

This wasn't the daddy she knew and loved. This was a stranger, a monster... "Daddy...!"

"Another word, little girl, and I'll hurt you more than I want to."

Candy was speechless. Daddy was going to hurt her. But why? She hadn't done anything to deserve it. She wanted to fight him as his hands touched her in places no one else had touched, but the look in his eyes – as if he was being controlled by some unseen force – made him like he wasn't daddy at all.

Candy lay still as daddy squeezed her tits, sucked them and moved down to her pussy. He stripped himself naked while kneeling over her, ensuring that Candy went nowhere until he was ready for her to go. For some reason she couldn't take her eyes off him, and when she saw his... cock she almost fainted.

It was the size of a horse's cock, if not bigger, and it wasn't even fully erect. Candy was mesmerised by it, as daddy moved down between her still-spread legs. He manoeuvred to a point where the cock tip could enter Candy's cunt, then without warning thrust himself inside, muffling her resulting scream with his mouth. Blood flowed out of her cunt from the broken hymen, and the pain at first was terrible.

Daddy continued to fuck until eventually Candy relaxed, seeming to surrender, and become more willing to accept that monster cock inside her. When he realised, though, that Candy had fainted, Daddy withdrew his cock from the slumped, naked body and walked over to the fridge to make himself a sandwich and a coffee from the pot. He knew she would be out for some time, and wanted to be ready for her when she awoke.

He watched football on TV for a while and made himself another sandwich, and he was eating it when she woke. He was at her side with one bound, his hand over her mouth before she could scream. He warned gruffly: "Scream and I'll make sure the rumours really do get spread that everyone can have you any way they want." When she nodded fearfully he let go of her mouth.

"I haven't finished with you yet, daughter, there is much for you to learn from me, and much more pleasure for me to get from you." That awful note in his voice was back, and all Candy could do was nod and hope that soon, very soon, this, nightmare would be over. She had a feeling,though, that it wouldn't be - not ever.

"We will fuck again now, Candy, and this time you will beg me to fuck you."

Beg?! Was he mad? She saw in his eyes, though, that he was deadly serious. "Daddy, please fuck me, please." Her voice trembled, wanting to cover herself, but there was nothing to hand.

"Louder, whore."

"Daddy, please fuck me, please?" She still trembled, but at least her voice was louder.

"Louder, Whore! I want the entire street to hear you."

"DADDY, PLEASE FUCK ME, PLEASE DADDY?" Candy shouted, hoping no one could hear her, but guessing that her neighbours at least would have heard. Her daddy also knew her neighbours had probably heard, and smiled.

"Good. Now spread those legs, little girl, and spread them wide."

Candy didn't even think of hesitating or refusing, spreading her legs wide like before, bending her knees and holding them to her with her arms. He fucked and fucked her again until his seed overflowed her cunt. Then he relaxed for a couple of minutes before smiling at Candy. "That's my good little girl... Now, have you ever had a cock in that sweet little mouth of yours?"

Candy shook her head, still mesmerised by the size of her daddy's cock. "No daddy, never..." She realized that it would do no good for her to beg daddy not to do what she saw he intended doing, so she stifled whatever she had intended to say next.

"Wel, little girl, you are in for a treat today." He fondled his cock to make it stiff again as he spoke, and moved towards her face, "Open wide, Candy dear. You are going to deep throat old roger here. And none of that gagging nonsense, or I'll keep it up till you don't gag. Understood...? Just nod." Old roger was already in her mouth as he spoke, and it was all she could do to keep it there, but nod she did.

He grabbed her by her hair and forced himself deep inside her mouth, facefucking her and making sure old roger went deep right from the beginning. She began to gag, tears forming in her eyes, but old roger went in deeper and deeper anyway. The facefucking continued until daddy was satisfied that his little girl had learnt how to deep throat a cock.

Candy hadn't known it, but her daddy was a sadist, a cruel monster that her mother loved. He had decided that it was time for her to face his cruelty and to learn to love it as her mother had done before her. Candy's cocksucking skills would develop naturally as she got to suck more and more cocks, which he would be sure to arrange himself if necessary.

He moved to sit between Candy's spreadeagled legs and surveyed d her cunt and arse with satisfaction. He had fucked her cunt already. Now her arse would be getting to know old roger very soon.

He smiled to himself. It had been a good day's work, and the day was not yet over.