All Comments on 'When Candy's Daddy Came A-Calling'

by o.h.slutwench

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mindless Rape...of English language

not only was this bad spelling and grammer, it had no erotic value. The plot is dad rapes daughter for no reason. But to be constructive, read some other stories. Notice they have charactor development and a plot. A reason for events to take place. Then after you right it use spell check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Was that meant to be erotic?

YAWWWWWWWWWWWWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pathetic waste of cyber-space

This was a complete pathetic waste of the disk-space on this server. I suggest to the moderators over here that please delete this moron off from the members list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Weak

Very weak story. Its like you just posted for the sake of posting. Next time, put some effort into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Garbage

It seems that incest trumps any other content, but the nonreluctant category would have been a better fit, if for no other reason to alert readers to the true nature of the (so-called) story.

BTW, the writer's bio states that she's into BDSM, but this does not fit. Everything I've ever read about BDSM is that there is a form of trust that exists between the dominant and the submissive partners. If anything, the usual safe word often gives the submissive more control. At the very least, both partners are there my multual participation. That does not exist here. This is rape, pure and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brilliant!

There must be chapter 2 where the truth about Daddy's demonic possession is revealed in Catholic exocism in Vatican City, Kansass!!!

Esteban03Esteban03over 19 years ago
Nasty

I don't like this category but the comments made me curious enough to read this.

Normally I don't like to see an author slagged off with totally negative comments. In this case, however, I'll allow an exception and applaud everyone for reporting exactly what this is - a thoroughly nasty little piece of garbage with no redeeming features.

Esteban03Esteban03over 19 years ago
Nasty

I don't like this category but the comments made me curious enough to read this.

Normally I don't like to see an author slagged off with totally negative comments. In this case, however, I'll allow an exception and applaud everyone for reporting exactly what this is - a thoroughly nasty little piece of garbage with no redeeming features.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Shithouse

Was this supposed to be erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sorry fucking story!

That has got to be the biggest piece of literary shit in the history of writing word to paper. Give it up until you learn how to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loser

Gross a$$wipe! Men like you make me ill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Heheh, very sad

Someone might have a daddy rape fixation or something, ok, each to their own... I don't care about that, this is all supposed to be fantasy anyway, and if people don't like it they can just fuck off. But the story and the structure here really sucked ass. Major surgery needs to be performed here for this story to work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
piss ass story

At best should have been under non consent/ reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ashamed

I am ashamed to be called a male if the author thinks that is the way to treat a woman, but then maybe the author is a frustrated woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous