All Comments on 'When Daughter Calls'

by tiger2161

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 7 years ago
great story!

redheads are wild!

Jose_RickJose_Rickalmost 7 years ago
Too big a plot hole for me

Potentially good, and entertaining, but I just couldn't get past the idea that a cop -

who had just been promoted (and somehow without knowing he had even applied for said promotion) - would beat a guy unconscious, then just toss him in the back seat, and then toss him out of the back seat. If they had detected some seed of lust, then fulfilled it later, it would have been more plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it Loved it hope you keep up the father daughter story going.

I am trying to write a few StepDaughter and StepDad stories in a series.

Mom's a bitch and horrible to both of them and they finally find love with each other. My stories will take years to get it all out.

Like to touch base with you.

Carygrant_69@Hotmail.com.

Great Stroy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
QUICKIE

I didn't care much for the story. It just wasn't my cuppa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nice job! liked the visuals and always love a good dad/daughter fuck. I hope you continue with this setup!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a dream.

That says it all, what I dream. I know I live it everyday, not for my daughter, but for a gilrfriends daughter. I think I am in love with her sometimes, I think about her a lot, we are not related, I am not her real Dad, I want her.

It is sad that her mother is gone. She told me she had nobody that I should take care of her, I am trying, but The lsut is incredible. I wish she would break the ice.

JohnheroJohnheroover 6 years ago
Great

I hope I can do the same with my sexy beautiful daughter and fuck her lovely pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

How did the boyfriend get from the trunk into the back seat and how did they get from the backseat to the front? Magic. Amazing.

The story was crap, no credibility whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How fucking stupid. If the call came over the radio how come he was the first on scene AFTER a 20 minute code 3 run? As if they'd really be fucking on the car in broad daylight with a prisoner in the backseat that needs medical attention? You must be a moron.

No rating

Ironcross55

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous