When Daughter Calls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiger2161
tiger2161
47 Followers

"Love you, daddy."

"I love you, sweetheart."

She ground harder on top of me, and faster, pressing her clit into my shaft, giving a little moan of lust each time. I held her and began pummeling my cock hard into her, wanting to make her cum. Needing to, like I needed the basic pounding of my heart to sustain life within me. I needed to feel Rebecca's orgasm. The call was so deep, so primal, I could not refuse. I took her breasts into my hands, massaging them, rolling her nipples and giving a hard squeeze. That made her squeal. The friction, combined with the grinding of her clit against my hard shaft, triggered her orgasm. "Cumming, daddy! Cumming so hard on your cock! Oh my god! Oh god, dad! Ohhhhhhhh, fuck!"

I felt her pussy clenching me, my dick coated with her fluids, my balls heavy. "Cum on my cock, sweetheart. Cum hard for your daddy."

Her tits bounced brazenly as she bounced up and down on top of me, moaning like a wild girl. I sucked her tit into my mouth and she raked her nails along the back of my neck, squeezing me one last time. "Cum inside me, dad...Daddy! I need to feel your hot cum inside me!"

Her words made me groan, my orgasm bursting forth. I couldn't hold back, hearing her plea. As Rebecca's nails raked hard against my skin, our bodies tangled together in sweaty, grinding passion, I came hard, spurting jets of hot cum inside her. I felt my cock-tip touching her womb, filling her with incestuous semen.

As my orgasm subsided, I fell back onto the seat, panting. Rebecca collapsed on top of me, her hair falling over my face. We lay like that for several seconds, my fingers grazing her back, petting lightly. Her hands came up, rubbing my chest gently in circles, then coming to rest, still. She sat up slowly, lifting her head to kiss my neck and jaw — and finally, my lips. The kiss was tender and gentle, almost like when she was a little girl.

"I love you, dad. I love you so much."

"Love you too, baby girl."

Somewhere in the back seat, Robert gave a groan.

Rebecca rolled her eyes. "Asshole of the year is awake."

"I guess we better get him to the station."

She nodded slightly and slid off of me, her pussy releasing my cock with a soft slurp. I watched as my cum coated her inner thighs, seeping down. She pulled her panties on, making no move to clean herself up. The sight — intensely erotic — was not lost on me. My daughter wanted my cum inside her. Enjoyed it. That's fucking hot, I realized.

I clothed myself as well, though my shirt was in tatters. "Nice work," I said, giving her a wry look.

"What can I say? You were so fucking hot after you saved me from that jerkwad, I couldn't help myself."

"What am I going to tell the people in the station?"

"That it got torn in the fight?"

"Uh-huh. And all the buttons, too?"

She blinked innocently.

We climbed into the front seat, buckling in. "You are a bad, bad girl, Rebecca Smithson."

"Guess I take after you."

We drove along for a few minutes and I felt her hand coming to rest on my thigh. "Got plans for after work?" she asked.

"Not really. You?"

"Oh, I was thinking pizza and a movie. Some hot sex. Then a nice leisurely bath...some more hot sex..."

I laughed. "You're insatiable!"

"Mhm."

"And who's the lucky man you'll be having all this hot sex with?"

"He's tall, with short black hair and a strong, handsome jaw. He's a cop. Very sexy. Oh, and he has a great body. Older guy..."

"Are you calling me old?"

She grinned, her hand snaking closing to my cock. "Yeah, but you sure can get it up like the best of them." As Rebecca's hand closed over my growing bulge, she leaned in close, kissing my neck. Her hot breath on my ear, she whispered, "And by the way, I've never cum that hard with a guy, ever."

Taking that as a compliment, I realized I was in for one hell of a wild night.

And I couldn't be happier.

****

tiger2161
tiger2161
47 Followers
12