"When did you start to shave?"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

When Chris woke up in the morning, she lay there thinking about what they had done, delighted, wondering if her shaving her pussy had started it all, silently thanking her girlfriend for that - not just that. Would Pat want to do that? She hadn't responded to her mentioning that it had been better after they shaved their pussies. Couldn't Pat envision how that had been, both naked doing that, envision that they had helped each other? They had the first time, taking turns shaving each other and giggling, their fingers on each other down there. Her girlfriend had shaved her first, and then her fingers had spread her pussy lips so that she could look between them. That she had done that had been arousing, before she had said that she thought Chris's pussy was attractive. Yes, she had used that word.

Chris snorted softly, recalling that at the time she had just thought her friend meant that it was pretty - a pretty pussy? Had she chosen that word because she was attracted to it? Chris hummed softly; her friend had been attracted to it, and Chris had found hers attracting.

"Awake?"

Pat's question brought Chris back to the present. She left her thoughts about that and rolled over and nodded with a smile. Pat smiled back, then smirked and said:

"This is so good - with you - and last night."

"I think so too, and with you. Sure didn't expect it would be."

"Me neither. . . . Uh, when I wake up early enough, I like to do it in the morning. Nothing better to do that early."

"Hm-hmm! No, though I seldom wake up before the alarm goes off."

"It's Sunday, no alarm."

Chris was surprised that Pat was being so direct at suggesting they do it again. It sounded like Pat masturbated more often than she did. Or did Pat think that her shaven pussy suggested that she did it whenever she could - not quite - and Pat wanted to make it easy for her to? They had both admitted that they had been a little frustrated that they hadn't their first few nights together. Before Chris could think of a reply, Pat remarked:

"I'm going to; no better way to start the day."

Chris expected to see Pat's hands move under the covers, but saw her push herself back up against the headboard, half sitting, her breasts free of the covers - her nice breasts and pink nipples, that she had liked him to suck. She held one of her own, recalling how it had felt when her girlfriend had sucked it, then recalling how nice it had been to suck hers. She rolled on her back and also pushed herself back up on the headboard, leaving the covers behind. Pat looked over with a smile and murmured:

"That's good; unfair just to do it by myself."

"You thought I could just watch and not want to?"

"Hmm! No, I couldn't have."

They grinned at each other and saw the other's hand slid down under the covers. They chuckled and nodded, watching each other's hand explore the inside of her thighs, Chris liked that Pat also didn't immediately start to rub her pussy. They had all the time in the world, could enjoy working up to that.

"No hurry," Pat murmured, confirming Chris's thought, as Pat added:

"Not like sometimes before school."

"Guess we both like it the same way," Chris agreed.

Pat nodded with slight smile. Chris saw her hand move over her pussy, and her own cupped around hers. They both hummed softly, exchanging smiles. Then Chris saw Pat's other hand slide up from other the covers and hold her breast. It would be so nice to hold it for her, she thought, for a moment recalling holding her girlfriend's. She held her own breast. Pat nodded again. Chris thought she ought to volunteer something and snorted with a smile and asked:

"When did we decide to sleep naked?"

"Hm-hmm! Mom doesn't know, but I usually do."

"I just leave off my bottom most of the time."

"Like night before last."

"You noticed? You did too."

"Of course. Trying to be a nice girl the first nights."

"Maybe to remind you not to put your hands in them?"

"Hm-hmm! Something like that. Now we don't."

They both nodded with smirks, and for a while they aroused themselves. Chris saw Pat's fingers squeezing her nipple. Her own fingers were doing about the same, but Pat's had more to play with, her hand then finding her other breast.

"I wish I had three or four hands," Pat murmured.

"At least three, better four," Chris agreed.

Her words suddenly brought back recollections of how it had been with her girlfriend, their four hands everywhere they could be: hers both arousing her breasts, while she had both hers on and in her pussy; or the fingers of both girls arousing a pussy, their other hands - or one's mouth - arousing both breasts.

"Three and a mouth," Pat suggested.

"Even better."

"Hmm? Didn't sound like those two boys did that."

"They didn't," Chris replied, wondering if Pat would respond with a remark that let her tell more about her girlfriend.

She had to wait a few moments, while they both aroused themselves, moaning and chuckling, then Pat murmured: "You missed something, something good."

Chris's heart jumped. Now she could tell, and it now didn't seem that Pat would be too surprised:

"Just with the boys - my girlfriend."

"Oh! ... Oh, that's good. Hmm?! Guess I could have thought of that. Why not, after shaving your pussies."

"Each other's, the first time."

"Mmmm! Of course, like that! Why not?"

"You don't mind?" Chris asked tentatively.

"If we can do this together, and both agree that three or four hands would be better?"

"Or a mouth," Chris suggested, delighted with Pat's response.

"Especially with a mouth!" Pat replied, giving Chris a broad smile.

Chris smiled back, unconsciously licking her lips, then delighted when Pat wagged her tongue and glanced down at the aroused nipple of her bare breast. Chris almost said: "not just there," recalling licking her friend's pussy. If Pat had already understood and accepted that she wanted to lick and suck her nipple, she must be willing to do the same for her. And Pat had told how good it had been with his fingers in her pussy while she was rubbing. Pat knew that someone else's fingers could move better in her pussy than her own could, like Chris and her girlfriend had discovered.

"Especially!" Chris agreed, licking her lips vigorously.

"Mmmm! Oh, this is going to be good!" Pat replied with a grin and kicked back her covers.

Chris nodded with a hum, wondering if Pat was inviting her to join her, but she was looking down at what her fingers were doing between her thighs, so not yet, but openly letting Chris see her arousing herself was a step in that direction. Chris kicked back her own covers. Pat glanced over with an approving nod, and then they watched each other, saw that the other had to change hands on her pussy, that her other hand shifted between arousing one and the other of her nipples. Watching Pat Chris found very arousing, but she was a little frustrated by the thought that it could be even more arousing if they were helping each other. Next time!

Despite that, her orgasm was the best one she had had since being with her girlfriend. Had it had been as wet as Pat's? Her fingers had been making such sloppy noises. Chris licked her fingers. She loved the taste of her aroused pussy, and she had loved the taste of her girlfriend's, about the same. Pat's must also taste that good. She chuckled, seeing that Pat was also licking her fingers, not just once, her fingers reaching down, finding more of her pussy juice and returning to her her mouth. Chris's fingers found a little more of her own and she licked them, then remarked:

"You can't taste better than I do."

"Hmm? Hm-hmm! I doubt it."

Chris gathered up her courage and replied:

"Or better than my girlfriend."

"You tasted hers too? Only one way to find out, ... for me too. But not right now; have to go."

Pat got up and held her pussy lips together, shrugging with an apologetic expression, and hurried to the bathroom. Chris followed her, thankful that her own urge wasn't so great, but it increased when she heard Pat's strong stream hissing in the toilet. Pat looked up at her with wry smile and said:

"Don't think it tastes like that."

"No. Don't wipe; I have to too."

Pat plumped her hips on the toilet and stood up with a grin and stepped in the shower. Chris's hiss was just as strong. Pat grinned again and said: "Maybe we both fit in here."

Chris raised her eyebrows, surprised, but smiled with a nod. It was going to be close for them both in the shower stall, but if Pat suggested it. It was, their shoulders touching and then their breasts, when Pat turned to her and murmured: "Close, but if we want to do that."

Chris was delighted again, not just at feeling Pat's nipples touching her, and they had popped out, but more at her confirmation that they would do more together. It didn't matter what Pat considered to be more - anything! She and her girlfriend hadn't done this. Pat turned on the water. They both squealed at the first cold downpour. The soap dish was behind Pat, and Chris reached around her to get the soap, their bodies closer. They both chuckled softly, neither moving to lessen the contact. On the contrary, Pat suggested that it would easier if they washed each other.

Chris had been thinking that she had been the one who had wanted more girl-girl activity, but now it seemed that Pat was. All the better, she thought, as she found the soap. Where was she going to start? On Pat's shoulders, but then Pat was offering her breasts to be washed. When Chris's soapy hands slid over them, she felt that her pussy wasn't just wet from the shower. Firm, full breasts. She didn't want to arouse their nipples, but they were, and her fingers couldn't resist rippling over them. Pat hummed and murmured: "Can't wait."

Pat's hands had to squeeze up behind Chris's to hold her breasts. Chris thought her pussy would be dripping without the water from the shower - Pat's too? Her nipples were being squeezed between Pat's fingers. They were looking at each other with aroused expressions. Which of them licked her lips first? Chris didn't know, but it was Pat who asked: "Did you kiss - your girlfriend?"

Chris could only nod, too aroused to reply. Pat wanted to kiss her! Her tongue licked between her lips again. Pat's hands slid around her sides, and Chris's soapy ones slid away between them around Pat's sides. Their breasts flattened against each others' as they embraced and their mouths found each other, not just their lips, their tongues too. Their hips pressed together. It wasn't water from the shower Chris knew she was feeling between her thighs; their bodies were too tight together for any to slip down between them.

Somehow they separated and finished their shower, washing themselves. When Pat washed her pussy, Chris murmured:

"Next time I want to."

"And yours too."

"Mmm, it needs it, will need it."

"Mine too."

Chris nodded with hum, wondering if Pat was anticipating everything she was. She had told her that she knew her girlfriend tasted good. Had Pat understood that she hadn't just licked her fingers? And Pat had correctly surmised that she and her girlfriend had kissed and then they also had - and like that. Didn't that suggest that they didn't just want to lick and suck each other's breasts?

They got dressed and went to breakfast, then agreeing that they should do some reading for their courses. They managed to in their room, but not without a few glances at each other when they thought the other wouldn't notice, but a couple of times their eyes met. Chris's thighs pressed together when that happened. Once, when her eyes glanced over at Pat, she saw her thighs twitch together, although Pat's eyes were focused on her book. Chris squeezed hers together and almost held her breast when she felt her nipples tighten.

She had to start back a couple of paragraphs in her reading, but her concentration on the text was gone. She could only wonder if Pat was also thinking about everything they had done and said before breakfast. How couldn't she be? Both of them lying naked in bed watching each other arouse their pussies and having orgasms, and then in the shower together - Pat's suggestion! She must have known what that could lead to, and it had: fondling each other's breasts and then kissing. The only other thing they could have done was wash each other's pussy. "Wash"? Just a euphemism for what she was thinking! Her thighs clamped together again.

She turned the page of her book, but wasn't reading. She couldn't just tell Pat that she wanted to do more with her. Maybe Pat would say something when they went to lunch; her knees had also twitched. If Pat didn't, how could she bring up the subject? Shit! If one of them didn't, she wasn't going to be able to concentrate on her reading all afternoon, maybe, just maybe if reading Shakespeare for her English course was more distracting than what she wasn't reading at the moment. But if they got on the subject, what would happen, what would they do?

She couldn't just tell Pat that she wanted to put her fingers in her pussy, certainly not that she wanted to lick it. Oh, right, they had already held each other's breasts and agreed that they both wished they had three or four hands when they were masturbating, or three hands and a mouth, and Pat had said how good it had been when he was sucking her nice nipples. They could start like that, but only if they somehow got on the subject and Pat wanted to. Of course, she wanted to; she had wanted them to shower together and then had wanted to kiss. If she had wanted that after all their talk, she must want to, but right after lunch? Maybe if they did, they could concentrate on their reading after that.

She glanced at her watch. It was almost time for lunch. She raised her head and looked at Pat, hoping she would notice and also look up. She did, but not before Chris saw her knees twitch again. Chris said the first thing that came to mind: "Hard to concentrate on the reading."

Pat nodded with a wry smile and replied: "You too?"

Chris nodded with her own wry smile, pleased that Pat had understood her statement as a question and admitted that she also hadn't been able to concentrate on her book. Unconsciously she licked her lips. Pat smiled and licked hers, then murmured:

"Yeah, like that; should have tried to read something more distracting."

"What I was thinking - maybe after lunch."

"It better be good and distracting," Pat replied with a chuckle, licking her lips again.

"Not good enough, if you keep doing that."

Pat licked her lips again with grin, then glanced at her watch and said:

"Almost time for lunch. Got to go first."

She put her book aside and stood up and went in the bathroom. Chris sighed in aroused relief; Pat had made the right inference from her first remark. She squeezed her thighs together, and then again from feeling that she also had to use the toilet. She waited for Pat to finish, then was a little surprised to see through the open door that Pat didn't just wipe, that she stood up and moistened her washcloth and wiped her pussy with it. Chris couldn't remember that Pat had done that before. Was she really anticipating that they might do something after lunch? If she licked her lips again, . . .?

When Pat returned to the room, she did with another grin. Chris responded with a chuckling hum and also licked hers, feeling that her pussy was moist and not from her having to go. She did. Sitting on the toilet, she suddenly wondered if Pat had washed hers because it had also been moist, maybe before her own was. Could Pat have been thinking about it even more than she had been?

She washed her pussy and returned to the room. Pat smiled without licking her lips and murmured:

"Yeah, thought I had better wash it too, after what I was, ... after not being able to concentrate on my book."

"You too?"

Chris hoped her voice and sudden blush didn't reveal how aroused she was at hearing Pat almost say what she had been thinking had made her need to wash her pussy. If they kept making oblique references, she thought, she was going to have to wash her pussy again before they did anything - if they did - or maybe not. Why wash it, if it was already wet before they started to do whatever they did - if they did?

She turned away to hid her flushed cheeks and missed seeing Pat lick her lips again. At lunch, however, she saw her lick them several times and licked her own. A couple of times they both made an excuse for doing it by saying that the food tasted so good. She also noticed that Pat's nipples popped out a couple of times. Chris hoped that Pat was also having to press her thighs together, thinking that if she didn't have to wash, she was certainly going to have to put on clean panties.

On the way back to their dorm, it occurred to her that mentioning having to change panties would be a good way to bring up the subject again. She glanced over at Pat, who licked her lips again. Yes, she really need to change her panties.

In their room, she was surprised that Pat locked the door. They never had locked it when they were in the room. When she looked at Pat with a quizzical expression, she licked her lips again and shrugged, then glancing at her bed. Chris's thighs clamped together. Pat really meant it!

"I've got to go again - and change my panties," Chris said with an apologetic expression.

She didn't wait to see Pat's expression and hurried in the bathroom, opening her slacks and pulling them and her panties down in one move. It was obvious that she didn't really have to go, just a weak dribble. She took off her slacks and panties while she sat there, realizing that she was going to have go back in the room half naked to get fresh panties. She hadn't thought of that before, but then Pat called:

"Why change, just leave them off. I'm going to."

Chris turned her head and looked through the door, surprised to see that Pat was taking off her jeans - not yet her panties. Chris thought she had better wash again after her dribble and did. When she turned back, Pat was standing in the door, now without her panties, and she was unbuttoning her blouse, smirking at her, then remarking:

"Don't you want to? I do. Can't spend all afternoon not being able to concentrate."

"Mmmm! I do, just wasn't sure you did."

"Just said so, and like we talked this morning, you know."

"Really?! Four hands?"

"Or three and a mouth."

Chris moaned with a nod and murmured:

"I'm all wet again."

"I am too, but I don't have to go."

"I didn't either, just an excuse."

"Now we don't need one," Pat replied and licked her lips again.

Chris nodded with a grin, licking her lips, suddenly wondered how many times they both had. She stooped and grabbed her things, and they went back in the room. Pat's blouse was off before Chris had hers open, and then her bra was off, and she was flinging back the covers on her bed. As Chris was taking her bra off, Pat lay down, moving over to make space for her, then remarking:

"Don't know how you and your girlfriend started, but I guess like this."

"Hm-hmm! We started in the bathroom, shaving. She didn't want to just look at it, couldn't keep her fingers off it."

"I couldn't have either, and she must have known where and how."

"Of course, and I did too."

They both chuckled, more giggled, as Chris lay down. Just a light nudge of Chris's knee let Pat understand that they overlap their thighs. Their arms went around each other. Chris chuckled and continued:

"But, of course, after that we were like this. Gosh, it feels good to be in bed like this: warm bodies, naked skin."

"Like with him," Chris agreed and rubbed her hand down Chris's back, holding their hips closer.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers